Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic Garden Sheds?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

That seems very expensive for a plastic shed!

Have you shopped around? I'm sure B&Q would do something similar and cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi thanks for ur reply. Yep, will go & have a look @ b&q swords. They don't have much info. On their irish website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

Woodies have something similar as well and €200 cheaper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I have a Ketter 8 x 6 Plastic Shed.

Fantastic quality shed,goes up in 20 minutes,comes with an adjustable shelving unit.Very good and easy to follow instruction manual with pictures too

It can also be taken back down in around 20 minutes too and moved around (you dont need a carpenter to put it up or take it down)..

I paid 400 euro for it from B&Q 4 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Hi
    I am working in a house at the moment and they are selling their plastic shed. It''s roughly 6 months old. In perfect condition. it's 10' x10'. what part of the country are you ?. They are redoing the complete garden and the shed has to go. Will get price and photos next tuesday I will back in the house working.
    The shed is very similiar to the one at amazon. Will attach photos when I get them.
    North West

The shed is in Collooney, Co Sligo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭peaceboi

Hi...thanks for the reply, I ve ordered one day before, a 7*7 from argos. It's far also, @ Dublin 15

peaceboi wrote: »
    Hi...thanks for the reply, I ve ordered one day before, a 7*7 from argos. It's far also, @ Dublin 15

Sligo and the west coast is about 3 hours from Dublin 15 in a van.:)

Then add in the cost of diesel too and taking apart the shed.,

But it could be still a bargain,if the price of the shed was right.;)

North West wrote: »
    Hi
    I am working in a house at the moment and they are selling their plastic shed. It''s roughly 6 months old. In perfect condition. it's 10' x10'. what part of the country are you ?. They are redoing the complete garden and the shed has to go. Will get price and photos next tuesday I will back in the house working.
    The shed is very similiar to the one at amazon. Will attach photos when I get them.
    North West

The shed is in Collooney, Co Sligo.

Stick that up on adverts and you would have people chomping at the bit to take it off you.:)

Thanks Paddt147 will put upon adverts when i get a few photos
    North West

Hi Paddy 147
    Shed is Ketter like your own. Size 8' x 8'. Wired 2 sockets, Fuse board and light. Will post on adverts tomorrow. thanks for your help.
    NW

• Advertisement
Advertisement