Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zoot runners

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

You have selected shoes with different structures there that may or may not be suitable for your feet. There is a neutral shoe and a structured shoe in there that will have a different effect on your running mechanics.

Depending on the distances you are racing most running shoes can be used sockless. Just practise a couple of times in training (over short runs) to make sure there are no seams or stitching that irritate your feet.

I'd recommend getting into your local stockist to get advice on which Zoot will be the correct one for you to use, if you are going for a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭wrstan

I had no idea that Zoot made runners, but lo and behold, the runner on the front of Matt Fitzgerald's book Racing Weight is wearing a pair - he also seems to have only one leg and a very big foot!
    (I dunno what that contributes to this discussion, but anyhoooo.....):rolleyes:

51Y3NnAWc7L._SS500_.jpg

Advertisement