Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rottweiler puppies

• 22-07-2012 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. :)
    I'm having grey difficulty in finding a female rott pup. I've been scowering both gumtree and donedeal but most of the places I've checked up on were not legit. Is there anywhere else I can look? I've been to my local pound, the dspca and the cspca but I have found nothing.
    Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Have you tried www.ikc.ie

Donedeal etc wouldn't be a good idea

EDIT:

Rottweiler Club of Ireland

Ms J Wall
    Ever Ready Kennels, Gernonstown, Slane, Co Meath
    Phone: 041-9824542
    E-Mail: wall.june@gmail.com

Munster Rottweiler Club

Mr. M Prior
    Quinnpool North, Ballycannon, Meelick, Co Clare
    Phone: 086-8040588 – 5pm-7pm Mon – Fri only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Are you looking for a good pedigree pup or a rescue? If you are looking for a pedigree one i can recommend someone for you, that i know is due a litter of pups in a few weeks.
    Stay away from donedeal, gumtree etc if you are looking for a good dog. Its full of terrible breeders and puppy farmers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭fizzyorange

andreac wrote: »
    Are you looking for a good pedigree pup or a rescue? If you are looking for a pedigree one i can recommend someone for you, that i know is due a litter of pups in a few weeks.
    Stay away from donedeal, gumtree etc if you are looking for a good dog. Its full of terrible breeders and puppy farmers!!

I don't mind at all. I've been told finding a Rottweiler pup in a pound is rather difficult, so I will probably just look for a breeder. That sounds fantastic, out of curiosity do you happen to know their price range? Yes I've noticed a lot of dodgy sellers on those sites! I think I'll stay away.

Thanks everyone. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I dont know what they charge personally but rottie pups, good ones, range from 700-900 euro roughly, give or take.

www.bessboxboxers.com They have boxers and rotties so give them a shout and see if they might have something in the near future.

Advertisement