Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Twitter Alternative App

• 22-07-2012 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering what is the best alternative twitter client rather than the one twitter made themselves. I have heard that tweetbot is quite good and I'm wondering if anyone can verify this.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Hi I was just wondering what is the best alternative twitter client rather than the one twitter made themselves. I have heard that tweetbot is quite good and I'm wondering if anyone can verify this.?

That or Echofon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Tweetbot +1

What the Twitter.app should be..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭thisisadamh

I have tried a lot of clients, Tweetbot is the best by far

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, Tweetbot is the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Tweetbot +1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Yup tweetbot for me too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

For me, it's got to be Osfoora.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Tweetbot here too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tweetbot, used to be osfoora but they fell behind.

tweetbot will be epic when the mac app comes out as it has iCloud syncing. I can read tweets on my iphone and pick up where I left off on my iPad. I want the same for my mac.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

+1 for Tweetbot. Definitely the best twitter app out there.
    tweetbot, used to be osfoora but they fell behind.

tweetbot will be epic when the mac app comes out as it has iCloud syncing. I can read tweets on my iphone and pick up where I left off on my iPad. I want the same for my mac.
    Give tweet marker a go. Just enable it in both clients and it'll sync them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

rivalius13 wrote: »
    +1 for Tweetbot. Definitely the best twitter app out there.
    Give tweet marker a go. Just enable it in both clients and it'll sync them up.
    rather not have yet another account to do something that the app will eventually do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

I used Twittelator for years because it was by far the best I'd used. And I tried a lot.
    Started using Tweebot last year when Twittelator started having a few niggling bugs. Tweetbot has pretty much all the features of Twittelator but a far nicer and slicker UI.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

rather not have yet another account to do something that the app will eventually do.
    No need to sign up another account, I just enabled it on both ends and it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭tigershould

In a similar vain... What's the best app to post to twitter and facebook simultaneously ?

Something. That can post pictures across the two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Instagram

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,647 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I havent used Tweetbot but I do use Osfoora

Advertisement