Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost keys...

Options
  • 22-07-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

hi all,

I've seen these threads work for other Boardsies who've been unfortunate enough to loose things, so here's hoping it'll work for me too.:)

basically Friday night/Saturday morning 20/21st i lost my car keys.:(
    they could be anywhere in the city centre between the Bailey and Club K or somewhere along the Dublin road.

i know its a long shot but nothing ventured nothing gained.

some info about the keys in the bunch:

a tesco club card,
    a volvo car key
    some house keys and a few other bits.

many thanks in advance

thats not gone well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

check with Tesco, sometimes people hand them in, in the hopes that the club card will get the keys back to the owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

thanks apoeiguq3094y, never even entered my mind to check!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I found a Wallet on the street before with a fair amount of money in it. She had her Xtra-Vision Card in it, so I brought it into the nearest Xtra-Vision Store and they rang her. Deffo worth giving Tesco a call. Hopefully some-one may have been in touch. It's really annoying loosing stuff. Hopefully you will find them soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Best check with Tesco, I found a Supervalu card with a set of keys only a few months ago and after I went into Supervalu they had them back to the owner within an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Due North

check with Tesco, sometimes people hand them in, in the hopes that the club card will get the keys back to the owner.

Don't forget the Tesco Express stores also. If, hopefully someone found them they may go to nearest Tesco to where they live. Police Station may
    be worth a go or maybe The Galway Advertisers FaceBook page.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

thanks guys,
    tried the tesco's and the guards with still no joy :(

Advertisement