Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting article....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

that Dick Roche is a right twat. Ruins Waterford City getting on its feet every chance he gets.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Anytime I say the name dick roche I just imagine a dick and a roach from a joint. Then think, OMG a dick roache could be good for the ladies who are not as adventurous as some others. haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Whenever I hear him speak I always think of that most wonderful of insults "is there no beginning to your talent ..?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭fitzeyboy.

Ah Mr. CockRoach has put his head above the parapet. If the Newgate st. shopping center hadn't been held up for so long because of these eejits the city center might actually have some life at the moment. We are way behind now in terms of retail offering.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

fitzeyboy. wrote: »
    Ah Mr. CockRoach has put his head above the parapet. If the Newgate st. shopping center hadn't been held up for so long because of these eejits the city center might actually have some life at the moment. We are way behind now in terms of retail offering.
    thought that was Mr mcant?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

fitzeyboy. wrote: »
    thought that was Mr mcant?
    He was the main objector aided and abetted by Mr Roche and the unelected WCTU who also objected .

Advertisement