Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a handyman

Options
  • 22-07-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi,

Sorry if this is not the right topic, I'm having trouble finding my way around :D

I am looking for some sort of handyman around Leixlip to help us fix up the house after our dogs ate it....
    We would like to try and get back as much of the deposit as we can, so we try to keep it as cheap as possible.

Me and my bf both have 2 left hands, so we are terrible in it... the tried and failed..

Its basicallt doorframes and 2 carpets. itrs not that much, probably 1 days work or less.

Does anyone know someone we could contact? Someone reliable and most importantly cheap? ;) I know its asking a lot.. but then again, you never know.. Maybe someone was bored,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Presumably if you don't get a proper job done then you risk losing some of your deposit anyway.

You might pay a guy to do some work on it and end up having to pay a second time if your landlord has to redo it.

Advertisement