Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Can i do ?

Options
  • 22-07-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Ok guys

Ive a 148 pie-balled cob,who is my pride and joy but i want to do more than just the local shows, hes a super jumper 110cm and a brave hunting/XC, so any ideas on clASSES I Can do with him could i do working hunter ? hunter trials? le trec? thanks for your help :)

ps: im 21 so cant do ponys classes :'(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

join the riding club! they have so much on you will never run out of stuff to do!
    as you havent been a member before perhaps join at a lower grade as you can always upgrade, if you join higher up its very hard to downgrade. if you look at the calendar on the events page of the airc you can see whats on. i think its cheaper now for a membership as its near the end of the year too!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Asj

Was in one for 2yrs but my local one did not much and was a waste of time :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Roughly where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Asj

connacht area, so sligo,leirtim and roscommon - tho ill be in college in athlone in sept again so anywhere around that area :)

Advertisement