Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Franks hot sauce?

Options
  • 22-07-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody

To keep the trend of request type threads going I am looking for some of "franks hot sauce" to make some spicy chicken wings with, I tried tesco today but there was none here :(

Anybody ever buy it in Carlow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Not Carlow, but I always get it from Dunnes. Tesco never has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Excellent I'll get herself to check there tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 noddyname

Or try Supervalu - have gotten Franks hot sauce in Supervalu Bagenalstown not too long ago.

Cool, if it is not in dunnes il get her to drop into supervalue on way home..
    Really wanna try out the elephant and castle recipe from the cooking forum and they recommend franks sauce as the best one to use..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Or Superquinn too, surprised there's difficulty in finding it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

yea its in dunnes , i got it there before

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Or Superquinn too, surprised there's difficulty in finding it

Well from the looks of teh feedback here it seems everyplace in town bar where we shop has it! :rolleyes: seeing as we do 90% of our shopping in Aldi and the remaining bits between Tesco and the local butchers I wouldn't expect either of them to have it.

Thanks for all the help everybody, really looking forward to trying my hand at some wings later on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I'd like to try Franks hot sauce also but I love HOT sauce, can anyone tell me if it is actually hot? Like burn the mouth hot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

We use this recipe almost weekly (my poor arteries :( )

Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Mena wrote: »
    We use this recipe almost weekly (my poor arteries :( )

Love it!

142051d1253497850-cider-potassium-sorbate-homer-drool.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

tommycahir wrote: »
    Hi everybody

To keep the trend of request type threads going I am looking for some of "franks hot sauce" to make some spicy chicken wings with, I tried tesco today but there was none here :(

Anybody ever buy it in Carlow?

Dunnes and SQ , Dont forget to keep an eye out on an ongoing basis as they sometimes have a promotional collar offering 100% refund.

crisis solved, just got a text saying that she found it in Dunnes so all good, :)

Thanks for all the responses.

Advertisement