Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I receieve RTE2 HD on UPC Analogue??

• 22-07-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 111 ✭✭

Questions in the title, also, i noticed in another thread that UPC were planning on making RTE player available, i presume this would only be digital customers?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

RTÉ Player (or a version of it) is available on the red button on digital. There's no way to do it on analogue as obviously there's no interactivity (apart from teletext).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭zg3409

If you are paying for analogue only have a look at the packages. There is a package, NOT SHOWN ON THEIR SITE, called digital value, which is a very basic SD digital box. This actually works out cheaper than the analogue 17 channels and you get some extra channels for free.

Ring UPC, explain you are on analogue and that you would like the "digital value" package as it is cheaper than the analogue and see what they say.

Advertisement