Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Shops with WiFi and Power Points

Options
  • 22-07-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Looking for a list of coffee shops in the city centre that have WiFi and plug points for laptops.

Two I know of - West Coast Coffee on Camden St (Upstairs) and Costa on College Green.

Anyone know of more?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Bar in the Gresham Hotel

Just buy something and the staff will leave you alone, lots of people in there with laptops

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Moda in Rathmines, not quite the city centre but I've often brought the laptop there for a good 4 hours and it was totally grand, staff are all very friendly. It's cheap enough too, coffee+cake for €4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

Caffe Noto on Thomas St has a couple of tables with power points.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭ScottSF

I've resorted to buying a Netbook (Samsung) so that I don't need to worry as much about power. The battery lasts 4 or more hours which is great. Finding a cafe or coffee shop with Wifi AND power is tricky, but I'm hoping people will post some friendly places in city centre that welcome our business.

My first priority is a coffee shop with plenty of seating room so I don't feel like I'm overstaying my welcome. And I avoid places with BitBuzz as it seems tend to limit you to 20 minutes for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

What I'm interested in .... not off topic but a variant, is not just who has wifi .. but what KIND of wifi. Many places have restricted wifi ... where some services are blocked. And I have to say I HATE the BitBuzz and all of it's registration process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 happinessfr

I was in Cafe Noto yesterday and there was no power point, it was busy and couldn't really enjoy reading my book even!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Please do not bump two year old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement