Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Irish property tax to cost 'on average' €1000 per house.(can you afford it?)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

dvpower wrote: »
    What people aren't entitled to do is break the law.

Politicians are though.

You seem to live in a Fine Gael "bubble world" of complete and utter denial of any wrong doing or betrayal of the Irish People.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

paddy147 wrote: »
    Politicians are though.
    Don't be so silly - nobody is entitled to break the law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

As a certain FG senator found out recently.

Don't be so silly - nobody is entitled to break the law.

Do you really think anyone really gives a to55 what you try to say or post to defend the goverment??

Kenny is completely guttless and spineless and couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag.

Merkil is breaking her backside laughing at him and Noonan and their carry on.

Hogan is just a sly sleazy sexist bully who goes around mocking people and wasting money.

Has he paid his own property fees and taxes yet..eh NO.

And as for "Doctor" James O.Reilly...........well where do we start with him

Poster Banned

Ghandee wrote: »

No no no..it never happened....honest.;):rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

noodler wrote: »
    That is extremely selective.

Could you please outline your reasoning for censoring that poster when the thread is filled with poorly-supported points by a plethora of others?

If you have any queries then pm the mod in question.

Ghandee wrote: »
    Well exactly - even FG senators are subject to the law, as was demonstrated recently.

And as for "Doctor" James O.Reilly...........well where do we start with him
    Accept that he is an actual Doctor for a start?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Everyone is entitled to dig their heels in, in support of their own position.

It's not law yet.

This is in fact a thread about a future tax. If it is opposed successfully it may not come into existence.

Well exactly - even FG senators are subject to the law, as was demonstrated recently.

But your tone of posting towards all these corrupt and criminal politicians/sennators is very CALM and MUTED when compared to you having at go at the general public.

Why is that???

• Advertisement

Accept that he is an actual Doctor for a start?

Hes a doctor allright...but not a very good one,far from it infact.

He has his sticky fingers in some dodgey dealings and hes a tax defaulter too...but thats perfectly ok though???

But yet again..you will remain muted on anything to do with FG,that shows their party members and front bench ministers being involved in anything bad or negative or any sort of criminality.

But your tone of posting towards all these corrupt and criminal politicians is very CALM and MUTED when compared to you having at go at the general public.

Why is that???
    Are you referring to Kenny, O'Reilly, Noonan and Hogan (since you mentioned them in your last post)?

What evidence do you have of their corruption and criminality?
    Real evidence please, not just your usual rantings.

Hes a doctor allright...but not a very good one,far from it infact.
    You find it very easy to throw out lazy accusations. What evidence do you have that O'Reilly is 'far from being a good doctor'?

This is just based on your own prejudice, right?

Are you referring to Kenny, O'Reilly, Noonan and Hogan (since you mentioned them in your last post)?

What evidence do you have of their corruption and criminality?
    Real evidence please, not just your usual rantings.

Hogan hasnt paid his propperty fees and taxes in Portugal

Would you like to tell me different??

You seem to be in denial of a certain FG senator who was convited...but thats fine with you..

O'Rielly is a tax defaulter whos playing "I didnt know about it" card and bullshyte excuse.

But thats ok too.

All is well and dandy in the FG Bubble World then.:rolleyes:

He has his sticky fingers in some dodgey dealings and hes a tax defaulter too...but thats perfectly ok though???

What evidence do you have that James O'Reilly is a tax defaulter?

You find it very easy to throw out lazy accusations. What evidence do you have that O'Reilly is 'far from being a good doctor'?

This is just based on your own prejudice, right?

Because I know 2 people who worked along side him when he was a doctor..and their opinions of him are far from nice or great.

And thats before he became a minister too..he was allways a "show me the money 1st" person....according to them both.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Everyone is entitled to dig their heels in, in support of their own position.

And for the good of the country, in your opinion, the property tax should be paid and the *necessary cuts in the PS be carried out?

*Before anybody wets themselves, I am talking about the wage reductions needed as recommended by actual independent experts. I am not talking specifically about high or low earners or frontline or admin. Just getting rid of the excess, making it a lean but sustainable system.

What evidence do you have that James O'Reilly is a tax defaulter?

Doesnt he not owe the Revenue some money?????

A certain deadline also passed by....but James O.Rielly has tried to pass the buck aloing down the line and avoid any respoinsibility.

Funny how hes in it when theres money to be made....but hes suddenly out of it..when theres money to be paid back/owed to the Revenue.:rolleyes:

The FG "Bubble World" really is something else indeed.

Hogan hasnt paid his propperty fees and taxes in Portugal
    Why are you lying? - you must know that Hogan's property change dispute in Portugal has nothing to do with taxes.
    You seem to be in denial of a certain FG senator who was convited...but thats fine with you..
    Why are you lying? - didn't you read what I posted just an hour ago?

O'Rielly is a tax defaulter whos playing "I didnt know about it" card and bullshyte excuse.
    Why are you lying? What evidence is there that O'Reilly is a tax defaulter?

Because I know 2 people who worked along side him when he was a doctor..and their opinions of him are far from nice or great.

And thats before he became a minister too..he was allways a "show me the money 1st" person....according to them both.
    You think some stuff you just made up is 'evidence'?

• Advertisement

DV Power..Ive been looking through alot of your posts.

Every post defends Fine Gael and Labour.

You go very muted when anything bad comes out about any of them.

But yet you go on the offensive and have a go at the general public.

Funny that.

Doesnt he not owe the Revenue some money?????
    1. Does he? Show me the evidence?
    2. Owing the Revenue money does not make one a tax defaulter, does it?.

Are you ready to now admit that you were lying about him being a tax defaulter, or do you still say he is one?

DV Power..Ive been looking through alot of your posts.

Every post defends Fine Gael and Labour.

You go very muted when anything bad comes out about any of them.

But yet you go on the offensive and have a go at the general public.

Funny that.
    Could you stick to your accusations of criminality and corruption against certain individuals?

Can you back them up with actual evidence?

So O'Rielly isnt part of a collective group who purposely defaulted on tax repayments and still did after a deadline was issued......and O;Rielly he hasnt tried to worm his way out of it now aswell??

No????

Im imagining all that then,am I??

Every newspaper also just made up the story too???

Stubbs just printed his name for the fun of it too then??

Dub XV wrote: »
    And for the good of the country, in your opinion, the property tax should be paid and the *necessary cuts in the PS be carried out?

*Before anybody wets themselves, I am talking about the wage reductions needed as recommended by actual independent experts. I am not talking specifically about high or low earners or frontline or admin. Just getting rid of the excess, making it a lean but sustainable system.
    Yes. I think the property tax should be paid.
    Yes. I think there should be further wage reductions in the PS.

So the goverment tells us all to PAY UP...but yet a few of the cabinet ministers cant and wont pay up themselves.

Thats a fantastic little setup they have there on the FG bench in Leinster House.

Then we have someone like DV Power here who lives in complete denial of it all.

Enda Kenny has you well groomed so......DV Power.

Hillarious indeed.

So O'Rielly isnt part of a collective group who purposely defaulted on tax repayments and still did after a deadline was issued......and O;Rielly he hasnt tried to worm his way out of it now aswell??

No????

Im imagining all that then,am I??

Every newspaper also just made up the story too???

Stubbs just printed his name for the fun of it too then??
    No you are making this up.

Can you provide me with the evidence that O'Reilly "defaulted on tax repayments"?

Yes. I think the property tax should be paid.
    Yes. I think there should be further wage reductions in the PS.

So with that in mind.....why does Enda Kenny think its perfectly ok to give Fine Gael advisors 3k salary increases then???

Enda Kenny has you well groomed so......DV Power.
    Now that you've got that out of your system, can you deal with the accusations of corruption and criminality that you made.

Who exactly is corrupt?
    Who is criminal?
    What is the evidence?

• Advertisement

So with that in mind.....why does Enda Kenny think its perfectly ok to give Fine Gael advisors 3k salary increases then???
    Sorry, I'm not going to deal with you on any other topic until you deal with your serious allegations of corruption and criminality.

Can you back them up please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement