Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Irish property tax to cost 'on average' €1000 per house.(can you afford it?)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

dvpower wrote: »
    No you are making this up.

Can you provide me with the evidence that O'Reilly "defaulted on tax repayments"?

What do you think a "deadline" is and what it means???

Theres no "I" in Team...but theres an "Im getting out of this now that theres s sh!t load of tax money owed and we have defaulted after the deadline passed" in O;Riellys mind....when things go wrong.

Why did his name end up in Stubbs then?

Sorry, I'm not going to deal with you on any other topic until you deal with your serious allegations of corruption and criminality.

Can you back them up please.

Best line of the day so far.

Enda Kenny has you well bred indeed..(spinelessly back away and avoid at all costs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

paddy147 wrote: »
    Hogan hasnt paid his propperty fees and taxes in Portugal

Would you like to tell me different??

You seem to be in denial of a certain FG senator who was convited...but thats fine with you..

O'Rielly is a tax defaulter whos playing "I didnt know about it" card and bullshyte excuse.

But thats ok too.

All is well and dandy in the FG Bubble World then.:rolleyes:

He's not a tax defaulter as far as I know Paddy, but OReilly is in breach of a high court order.

But that's ok apparently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

What do you think a "deadline" is and what it means???

You made the allegation that James Reilly 'purposely defaulted on tax repayments'.

Can you just provide the actual evidence that you have and stop trying to answer simple questions with more questions?

Then can you go on to deal with any evidence you have for corruption and criminality against anyone else?

You made the allegation that James O'Reilly 'purposely defaulted on tax repayments'.

Can you just provide the actual evidence that you have and stop trying to answer simple questions with more questions?

Then can you go on to deal with any evidence you have for corruption and criminality against anyone else?

When you know a deadline is looming and you dont pay up...what do you think that equates to????

When a deadline passes and you still dont do anything about it..what do you think that equates to?

Why was he "collectively" in Stubbs then?

You dont "just forget" a tax bill of that size.

FG Sennator is convicted,but thats fine

FG front bench minsiters dont pay their taxes and fees and try to worm their way out of it,yet thats fine too.

God allmighty DV Power..you really will defend them all to the hilt.

Kenny and Hogan say to the people of Ireland "Pay Up or else"

Hogan,O'Rielly and Kenny should look at their own political party 1st and their carry on,before ordering anyone to pay anything

• Advertisement

Public pay cuts that cut deep to the bone...but all the FG advisors all get 3k salary increases.

Can I join this FG "bubble world" please??

When you know a deadline is looming and you dont pay up...what do you think that equates to????

When a deadline passes and you still dont do anything about it..what do you think that equates to?

What tax bill are you referring to?

I've given you numerous chances to correct yourself but you persist with the lie.
    FG front bench minsiters dont pay their taxes and fees and try to worm their way out of it,yet thats fine too.
    What taxes are you referring to?
    Can you name the FG front bench Ministers who didn't pay their taxes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

FG Sennator is convicted,but thats fine

God allmighty DV Power..you really will defend them all to the hilt.

Kenny and Hogan say to the people of Ireland "Pay Up or else"

Hogan,O'Rielly and Kenny should look at his own political party 1st and themselves too,before ordering anyone to pay anything

You would also have to question Kennys judgement as he was the lad that appointed James Reilly minister of health all the while the debt issue was hanging over him.

What tax bill are you referring to?

I've given you numerous chances to correct yourself but you persist with the lie.

What taxes are you referring to?
    Can you name the FG front bench Ministers who didn't pay their taxes?

Mr Kenny really does have you well potty trained indeed.

I said "taxes and FEES"....try to remember that next time.

WHY WAS HE NAMED IN STUBBS?????

Is O'Rielly a sitting "front bench" minister or not??

I also seem to recall Hogan.....(sitting front bench minister too perhaps)...avoiding paying his luxury villa propperty fees in Portugal too.
    He went mad at the newspapers for breaking the story on him too...while he was mocking that lady and bullying everyone to pay the HHC here.

Did Phil Hogan also fail to declare a property interest too??...honest question here

Is O'Rielly a sitting "front bench" minister or not??
    This is going nowhere - you seem content to persist with the lie that James Reilly is a tax defaulter, when it it clear to everyone else that he is not.
    I also seem to recall Hogan.....(sitting front bench minister too perhaps)...avoiding paying his villa proppery fees/taxes in Portugal too.
    You recall incorrectly (unsurprisingly) - that was nothing to do with tax either.

So are you ready to provide evidence for the accusations of corruption and criminality that you made.

Who exactly is corrupt?
    Who is criminal?
    What is the evidence?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Time to take a step back Paddy, you're to far out of your depth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭kr7

mikom wrote: »
    You would also have to question Kennys judgement as he was the lad that appointed James Reilly minister of health all the while the debt issue was hanging over him.

Now, leave Kenny alone, didn't we see yesterday what his priority's are when Ireland take up the presidency of the EU.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0812/irish-eu-presidency-will-push-hunger-prevention.html

Hunger prevention, world fcuking hunger???

You'd think he'd be more worried about the Irish problems than something he'll be able to do fcuk all about.

Then again, his record so far has been pretty dismal regarding Ireland's problems.

Tax, tax and more tax, that's his answer to our troubles. LOL!

This is going nowhere - you seem content to persist with the lie that James Reilly is a tax defaulter, when it it clear to everyone else that he is not.

You recall incorrectly (unsurprisingly) - that was nothing to do with tax either.

So are you ready to provide evidence for the accusations of corruption and criminality that you made.

Who exactly is corrupt?
    Who is criminal?
    What is the evidence?

DV Power...WHY WAS HIS NAME PRINTED IN STUBBS??????

How many people have to talk to you and REMIND about convicted FG sennators and fee avoiding/tax defaulting politicians.

Quite a few people here has said it to you,and you are still in denial off all of these matters.

So if you dont mind answering this please.....

WHY DID JAMES O'RIELLY END UP IN STUBBS?????????

Time to take a step back Paddy, you're to far out of your depth.

Yep,Im not living in the Fine Gael "bubble world".

kr7 wrote: »
    Now, leave Kenny alone, didn't we see yesterday what his priority's are when Ireland take up the presidency of the EU.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0812/irish-eu-presidency-will-push-hunger-prevention.html

Hunger prevention, world fcuking hunger???

You'd think he'd be more worried about the Irish problems than something he'll be able to do fcuk all about.

Then again, his record so far has been pretty dismal regarding Ireland's problems.

Tax, tax and more tax, that's his answer to our troubles. LOL!

Who got the contract to make (with tax payers money) 10,000 silk ties btw???:rolleyes:

Wonder was it an Irish company???

• Registered Users Posts: 51,926 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

dvpower,

Are you getting paid by F.G. to post here ?
    Or are you getting paid while you post here ?

You might want to do some research on that yourself - it might clear up some misconceptions you have.

When you've done that would you care provide evidence for the accusations of corruption and criminality that you made.

Who exactly is corrupt?
    Who is criminal?
    What is the evidence?

Are you getting paid by F.G. to post here ?

Do you seriously think that FG are paying people to post on Boards?
    ('cos there's another forum around here that might suit you better if you do)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Yep,Im not living in the Fine Gael "bubble world".

No, you don't even know basic facts.

No, you don't even know basic facts.

Ok so tell me the facts of O'Rielly,his business dealings and Stubbs please?

Tell me the facts of the FG Sennator please?

Tell me the facts of Phil Hogan and non payment of his property fees in Portugal.

Did Phil Hogan also not declare a property interest too?? (simple honest question here)

Also tell me the facts about Public Sector Cuts...but Fine Gael advisors get 3k salary increases..on top of the 98k salary pay cap being broken

Thankyou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

How many people have to talk to you and REMIND about convicted FG sennators and fee avoiding/tax defaulting politicians.

Quite a few people here has said it to you,and you are still in denial off all of these matters.

So if you dont mind answering this please.....

WHY DID JAMES O'RIELLY END UP IN STUBBS?????????

Enough with the capital letter please.

Tone it down or don't bother posting.

You make serious allegations about corruption and criminality and you need to be told the facts.:eek:

Do you not think you would check the facts out before making allegations?

After you've checked the facts, will you come back and withdraw your allegations about James Reilly?

Then will you tell us who else is corrupt or criminal and provide the evidence for that too?
    Did Phil Hogan also not declare a property interest too?? (simple honest question here)
    Was he required to?
    What unfounded allegation are you now adding to your pile of unfounded allegations?

Ok so I will ask DV Power again with non capitals......

Why was James O'Rielly named in Stubbs???

Is Stubbs wrong?
    Are all the newspapers wrong then too.

Why has James O'Rielly not sued them all,including Stubbs too...if they are all wrong ??

And I will also ask DV Power this too........

Tell me the facts of the FG Sennator please?

Tell me the facts of Phil Hogan and non payment of his property fees in Portugal.

Also tell me the facts about Public Sector Cuts...but Fine Gael advisors get 3k salary increases..on top of the 98k salary pay cap being broken.

All the above sits easy with you and theres nothing wrong in any of that,when you place it in the context of FG demanding the the general public pay up

Looks like FG have the blinkers on and can only see one way and one thing.

Thankyou.

Why was James O'Rielly named in Stubbs???
    Can you deal with your serious allegation that James Reilly 'defaulted on tax repayments'?

This is patently untrue and you continue to leave it stand, despite not being able to stand over it. Would you have the decency to either back it up with some evidence or withdraw it and apologise?

Can you deal with your serious allegation that James Reilly 'defaulted on tax repayments'?

This is patently untrue and you continue to leave it stand, despite not being able to stand over it. Would you have the decency to either back it up with some evidence or withdraw it and apologise?

So what did his name appear in Stubbs for then please??

http://www.thejournal.ie/james-reilly-expected-to-address-dail-on-his-business-dealings-516593-Jul2012/

Could you also answer my entire post above please.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

http://www.thejournal.ie/james-reilly-expected-to-address-dail-on-his-business-dealings-516593-Jul2012/

Not for defaulting tax payments anyway, it's an unpaid debt.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

K-9 wrote: »
    Can you now accept that James Reilly did not default on tax repayments?

Could you deal with your own allegations first.

K-9 wrote: »

appoligies for that then.

I admit that I got my wires crossed.:o

Buy Im man enough to say sorry.:)

• Advertisement

DV Power...what about the FG sennator then??

What about Phil Hogan avoiding his own fees,,but when mocking a woman in public and also demanding that we all pay HHC.

Is it right for O'Rielly to be still sitting on the front bench and cutting the ar5e out of the health service?

Savage Public sector cuts......yet FG give their advisors a nice 3k salary increases now aswell as braking the 98k pay cap and giveing them 120 odd thousand euro.(plus an extra 3k now).

Would it not be better of FG to get their ministers all in line and all in check 1st,before going all out to charge and tax the general public and cut the fcuk out of the country.?????

How many more cases like this,will there be from FG?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement