Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning to Stay Disciplined

Options
  • 22-07-2012 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Right like many on here love the Gee Gees but can never stay within myself so would call myself a long time loser but over the last couple of months have been getting better but hoping to up it on here.
    So we will begin with the 7.20 in Ballinrobe tomorrow night.
    Rathmoylan Rocket
    This one for me is a no.
    Dougal Phillips
    Willie Mullins Pat Smullen, This horse is very interesting as he gets the ground the drop in this distance will suit and the two seconds he has reads well.
    Hurricane Swift
    Not for me
    Skyphos
    This one is I think O Brien's first choice if he is fancied he will be of no value. He could be anything and I would go no here.
    Jpevie
    I like this one a couple of nice runs last year with the classy Shane Foley on board. Then a nice pipe owner in bellewstown with a winner behind. Gumption further franked the form the other night with a nice run in third at leopardstown
    Galway Clock
    No thanks
    Drops
    No Thanks
    Fernhill Dancer
    I like Grassick here but not one for me.
    Queen of Alba
    I don't think so but Tracey Collins has won this race a couple of times in the last few years.

Personally I cannot see beyond Jpreive and Dougal Phillps money will tell alot about O Briens but cannot see him sending Derby Horses to Ballinrobe. Personally I would Dutch Dougal Phillips and Jpevie at 5/2 4/1 working out at about evens will edit around 1 tomorrow as prices will have settled by then. Well the money has come for Dougal Phillips or has not come for O Brien's who regardless of drift could still win. I still like Jprevie as much as Dougal Phillips who could be backed into odds on knowing the domino effect of Willie Mullins. I think E.W Jpreive is now the option around 4/1 so 3pts EW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickey1979

Should have done the forecast :)

Acclaimed Angel
    Not for me
    Cape Of Approval
    7th in a strong maiden at Navan. 2nd Gambled on in the Curragh the last day and now dropped back a further furlong looks the one and I am on the second horse of the Day. Only chink was the race in the Curragh does not look overly strong.
    Tamam Namoose
    The market will guide you on this one but in a sharp five hard to see winning.
    Dream Applause
    Likeable sort trip is more down his alley looks to be one out to work on handicap mark and will be interesting over 6 furlongs. I would not be surprised if he place but always think there is one out there better than he.
    Ellikan
    Not for me
    Fair Alanne
    Not for me
    Judies Child
    Much like Dream Applause plenty of tries you can see what you have will be there abouts but open to improvement ground may be an issue. I think he would like good. to be honest I like him if the ground is good. Not in my original thoughts.
    Danzinger
    Usual lark Dermot Weld so has to be looks to be much the same as Dream Applause prob will be there abouts needs good ground. The Market will guide but I don't think so.
    Dixiedoodledandy
    No thanks
    Res Nullius
    Not for me
    Via Ballycroy
    Looks the type to a win a race like this not much I can put against it. Entitled to come on from run in Naas but I would of thought a step up not a step down.

Conclusion
    Personally I think this is quite a tricky race to work out my thoughts are it's between Via Ballycroy and Cape of Approval with Judys Child a possible Joker in the pack. Money will tell a lot and will update and 1 tomorrow with my thoughts.

Happy Maverick
    No Chance

Happy Maverick No Chance
    Allegri
    Nope
    An Cat Dubh
    Plenty of good runs but none at this distance or this in ground I presume it has its chance but not for me.
    Dynamite Dixie
    This will prob hose up but not for me all it's best runs are over further this smells of handicapping so nope
    Ellell Duke
    This horse is interesting I don't think it will win but has bits of form at two how he shaped is this year would be huge and he likes distance and ground just cannot see trainer going for a maiden.
    Flying Doha
    The Form of the run in the curragh gets a bit of a plus and he had regal power behind looks the part and intersting now he returns to six furlongs you would imagine that he has the beating of regal power but I like the fact regal power has ran in Naas before.
    Hittin'the Skids
    Nope
    Regal Power
    Ditto Flying Doha
    Roter Baron
    Nope
    Vale Of Clara
    Nope
    Danzinger
    Hard to see running well after a hard race in tipperary stranger things
    Morningbird
    Nope
    Pearl Of Romance
    Nope
    Refuse Colette
    Nope
    Shifting
    Interesting could spoil things good run over a mile at Dundalk could run into a place

Conclusion this race is between Regal Power and Flying Doha I would Dutch at forecast prices

Well that came out all wrong this race wants to be treated with a health warning. Maybe I am wrong but this is the last time I have a bet in Naas. Just never goes to plan.

• Advertisement
Advertisement