Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

spookwoman wrote: »
    Early night again will calls up tomorrow. Will listen to nurse call as i think sam made a complete ass of it

OMIH told you to stay away from the vending machine the red magician managed to put some love potion in the noodles.

A bit late tomorrow, nurse might be needed on the Ring Road soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Early night again will calls up tomorrow. Will listen to nurse call as i think sam made a complete ass of it

OMIH told you to stay away from the vending machine the red magician managed to put some love potion in the noodles.

Theo just shouts at a vending machine and it gives him stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

BMollie wrote: »
    A bit late tomorrow, nurse might be needed on the Ring Road soon :D
    With a large jar of Vaseline. Sorry couldnt resist :o

Strange call from last night someone shouts your rubbish

Just had a baby troll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Strange call from last night someone shouts your rubbish

hard to tell if its a crap troll or some randomer in the background shouting abuse. What was it the caller said about winning something this year? Because of the muffled voice I couldn't make it out.

Oh and this video is a textbook Sam call, she goes on about how great the caller is, how its the time to be making decisions that he/she has been thinking about etc etc.

You could probably take 4 or 5 Sam calls, chop out each individual sentance, mix them up and it'd be a typical Sam call. There's never anything particularly specific or notable, its all vague waffle.

Even arch-waffler Flathan is more specific with his flat renowations and moneybag stealers!

Very interesting art about psychic sally morgan aug 16th 2012 http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/aug/16/psychic-sally-morgan-deluded-harmless?CMP=twt_gu

#@!% sam on again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

#@!% sam on again

Lads, think it could be an early night for me, was hoping Flathan would be on tonight as haven't watched in a while, but he's teeny tiny in the corner so will check back tomorrow. Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

#@!% sam on again

And for the first time I've hooked up my speaker system to the TV instead of the laptop...

Her voice is boring into my skull from all directions. :(

• Advertisement

Poor caller pouring her heart out and Sam clearing not giving a single sh*t.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Poor caller pouring her heart out and Sam clearing not giving a single sh*t.
    Calls like that make me so angry should have called samaritans at least they are trained to deal with those problems

Did that woman say she was locked up and had bruises?? Sounds likes she's in a home against her will....then cut off....and found it upsetting

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Howya!

Did that woman say she was locked up and had bruises?? Sounds likes she's in a home against her will....then cut off....and found it upsetting

I think she said she "felt locked up", i.e. trapped. But who knows.

Definitely someone who should've called someone who is actually trained. :mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

If you can dream, you can achieve it - sounds like a song lyric or a quote :D

lot of regular posters missing or is it just a bad night??

No post for five mins?? Wow!

If you can dream, you can achieve it - sounds like a song lyric or a quote :D

:pac:

Sam is covering everything in life so at least one of those things she say's would refer to every caller :(

Oh god

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

#holysh1t!

call noted!!!

Oh my God, another very sad call there...lady crying...

They should be ringing the Samaratians

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Don't fret she called Arch Angel Michael to be beside her :mad:

I dip in and out of this thread / show, but seriously I feel bloody violent watching it at times .... now is one of them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Was clearly a prank call, the "crying" was laughter

That was definitely a troll lads. You could hear multiple people laughing as the call faded out, and the caller nearly lost her (?) compusure early on and nearly cracked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Monkeypj

andy125 wrote: »

Was clearly a prank call, the "crying" was laughter

Ye it did sound like laughing , if not very sad :(

Is he black??

I thought it was laughter as well tbh

• Advertisement

I thought it was laughter as well tbh

Would love to hear it again, I thought it was for real

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement