Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

irishsnow. wrote: »
    Hi,

I seen a video uploaded by spookwoman, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ra3aJjPao
    This is the first time in the last 5 years I has ever laughed so hard, it really was.

The one (Bridie)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ra3aJjPao , 0:14
    and its like the way she says "hello", man. just classic, amazing.

please, spookwoman could you upload the full clip of the "Bridie" one please, Thanks so much.

Hi again *waves* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

He does like men.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

He does like men.

Ah thats true, forgot about that. Still I did say "underage gay marriage", thats my excuse anyway :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Ah thats true, forgot about that. Still I did say "underage gay marriage", thats my excuse anyway :p

Its also why I said hows the crack could be read 2 ways

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

DAFUQ was that?!

• Advertisement

Buzzer just went off on the call for spirits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Who's on the front of Sam's top?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭bhovaspack

The dirty feckers.

pink-tractor.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

irishsnow. wrote: »
    Hi,

I seen a video uploaded by spookwoman, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ra3aJjPao
    This is the first time in the last 5 years I has ever laughed so hard, it really was.

The one (Bridie)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0ra3aJjPao , 0:14
    and its like the way she says "hello", man. just classic, amazing.

please, spookwoman could you upload the full clip of the "Bridie" one please, Thanks so much.

Very good clips and editing there. I noticed a few times now that Sam says 'pardon me' or something, but she isn't sneezing, belching, hiccuping or coughing. Not sure what the hell she is saying it for...flatulance perhaps. Anyway it'd be nice to get them in a compilation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

There's a lot of love for Sam.

• Advertisement

Very good clips and editing there. I noticed a few times now that Sam says 'pardon me' or something, but she isn't sneezing, belching, hiccuping or coughing. Not sure what the hell she is saying it for...flatulance perhaps. Anyway it'd be nice to get them in a compilation.
    Im thinking wind she is full of hot air.

Sam always says "These cards are jumpin our ah yeh" , I'd say SM could do a comp of that alright

Another one of those hard calls just heard the caller said she lost her husband a year ago. ffs she should be talking to a proper councellor

flutegirl wrote: »
    There's a lot of love for Sam.

While Flathan and Uncle Fester are the most amusing of these goons, Sam is the one I dislike the most because she's so much more sincere-sounding than any of the others. Its this quality that endears her to the vulnerable, especially to older women, I've noticed quite a few of the callers tonight are in the Mary and Bridie age range.

Caller deliberately cut off there for trying to get her monies worth

While Flathan and Uncle Fester are the most amusing of these goons, Sam is the one I dislike the most because she's so much more sincere-sounding than any of the others. Its this quality that endears her to the vulnerable, especially to older women, I've noticed quite a few of the callers tonight are in the Mary and Bridie age range.

+1 on this.

She continually tries to relate to the audience, with her little "Oh us girls just love X and Y!" or "The kids going back, won't it be great!" and her (obviously fake) enthusiasm when anyone asks a question.

Couple that with the fact that she rarely, if ever, gives a negative reading and just tells people what they want to hear, and she's the ideal host to draw in the vulnerable.

This guy's voice is rather familiar. Possible plant?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Sam is just telling people what she thinks they want to hear.....at least Flathan has a way of telling things, good or bad ....can't stand another night of this woman and her babbling

Flathan saves the day!

Flathans last show again

• Advertisement

Flathan,,,great :D

Flathan saves the day!

The callers love all that "Book of your life" stuff.

At least Flathan started out by not listening to the caller saying her name, he hasn't changed anyway

spookwoman wrote: »
    Flathans last show again

He's had more retirement gigs than Frank Sinatra.

If its Flathan and Sams last shows tonight and Wayne isn't going to be back for a week, who's on tomorrow night. Uncle Fester? Jeanette? dare we hope for Papa Shango?

Did Flathan get marriaged...see he wearing the ring :confused:

I would love it for that scary Mexican fellow to show up.

He's had more retirement gigs than Frank Sinatra.

If its Flathan and Sams last shows tonight and Wayne isn't going to be back for a week, who's on tomorrow night. Uncle Fester? Jeanette? dare we hope for Papa Shango?

Flathan will be on for the next 5 days, and will then do an hour on the 29th before handing over to Wayne.

Stolen moneybag!

Mary going to Eastern Europe, must be getting a job on Psychics Live...after all the investment she put into them

Trip to spain
    Did he just change the card he drew

• Advertisement

BMollie wrote: »
    Mary going to Eastern Europe, must be getting a job on Psychics Live...after all the investment she put into them
    She must be an shareholder at this stage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement