Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

night all see you again on the 28th

Night Night....sleep tight

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭2218219

wait, are we like the Muslims over the south park episode?

remember the Mohammad ep with south park and the Muslims then were outraged by it.

are we just making Ireland look like that?, to be honest this is the first time I bother to come out and watch TV.
    I find it very entertaining , and all the people that phone up already know but hey whats wrong with been on live air to the whole of Ireland?.

we should be happy that the show came to Ireland also, it shows that marketing in Ireland is good (The Irish people have technology= tvs, Internet,etc.

take this into account.
    they don't do this in south Africa with tv shows, is there even live tv in south afaria?
    in america, England,new zealand, France,etc (all rich countries) have these types of live shows.

they came to Ireland because of the people and how they have televisions and what not.
    they came to make money.

weather its a good or bad thing in your eyes (bad) does not mean we have to be so anti about it.
    when we put up websites saying stop the tv show, make treats,etc that makes us Irish look really stupid and outdated. just like the Arabs did with the south park ep.

and the people phoining up of course know its a joke but your live tv talking to someone like wanye or flatan for gods sake.
    ireland is a small country, get the attetion from the media and everything. AND don't forget these types of shows make ireland better in some way, money going into ireland -> tv3 -> tv -> etc.

its like a flow. the money goes in and out. the money goes from the people and back to us.

so co'mon guys, sure its fine to say the odd bit of dirt about them but really don't take it too far.

thank's all,

ps, not arguing/picking fights or anything,just saying... the show concept may be "bad" but its working out great/fun and fair, Yes but this is freedom, don't turn ireland into iraq or some crazy crap (not that it will) but you know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Cold tonight in Budapest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

2218219 wrote: »
    and the people phoining up of course know its a joke but your live tv talking to someone like wanye or flatan for gods sake.

I would argue that the people ringing in don't see this as "a joke". People have rang in, audibly distressed, and asked questions which should be dealt with by a professional, and not some guy behind a desk with a deck of cards.

A prime example of this was the caller who rang in asking if she would conceive through IVF. The "psychic" replied that she would conceive on her very first attempt. I doubt I have to explain to you the irresponsible and reckless nature of such a reading, and the potential for serious emotional damage to the woman involved.
    ps, not arguing/picking fights or anything,just saying... the show concept is bad, Yes but this is freedom, don't turn ireland into iraq or some crazy crap (not that it will) but you know...

The show concept is actually very good from a business standpoint, even a viewer standpoint. However, it's the implementation which I take exception to, and I will do whatever I can to ensure that Telemedia/ESO TV fit their implementation to the BAI rules, which up until now, they simply have not been doing.

If you want to watch the show, that is your right.

If you want to ring in, that is your right.

But in the same way, if we feel that this show doesn't deserve to be on air, it is our right to take a stand. That is the very basis of the freedom you speak of in your post. If the show abides by all the rules, then we will (rightly) be ignored. However, if it continues to breach the Code, then we have every right to raise the issue.

Just my opinion on the matter.

Yes but this is freedom

So spookwoman can put back her videos on youtube then ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ps, not arguing/picking fights or anything,just saying... the show concept is bad, Yes but this is freedom, don't turn ireland into iraq or some crazy crap (not that it will) but you know...

I wouldn't dream of arguing with a 14 year old in a thread for grown ups.:)

Now, back to Wayne.

"am I through to the guy on the telly ?!" - lol !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

LOL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭brian_t

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I doubt I have to explain to you the irresponsible and reckless nature of such a reading, and the potential for serious emotional damage to the woman involved.

You are responding to a 14 year old so I think you would have to explain it.

brian_t wrote: »
    You are responding to a 14 year old so I think you would have to explain it.

Only realised that after I'd posted. :o:o

You could hear the woman he was ringing up "on behalf of" shouting at him just as he was hanging up! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Only realised that after I'd posted. :o:o

Does anyone have any Curious George picture books to explain

I wouldn't dream of arguing with a 14 year old in a thread for grown ups.:)

Now, back to Wayne.

just don't bully people m8,

just be nice like the 2nd caller, if we were all like that in the world then life would be much better.
    thank you.

Would like it if they put on the music with the running water its very relaxing

spookwoman wrote: »

LOL !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

"am I through to the guy on the telly ?!" - lol !!

Sounded like a Cavan man I'd say

Jesus sppok I just drank almost 2 bottles of water, you're not helping the bladder with that! :mad: :P

yeah mate, check my attachment.
    raido stations of some nice relaxing stations

Jesus sppok I just drank almost 2 bottles of water, you're not helping the bladder with that! :mad: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Hellogood2012

Bit of a fail there......

• Advertisement

Wayne caught out there caller doesnt have children

hahahaa, good one wayne.

Wayne caught out there caller doesnt have children

He got caught out on that before:
    " ... err, well you will in the future"

edit: was actually grandchildren

Must be a rookie Producer on tonight, not muting calls.

wayne. I will always remember you.

man, wayne is ****ing classic !!!!!

Tech must be new the resume time is correct tonight

wayne. I will always remember you.

man, wayne is ****ing classic !!!!!

Someones obviously drunk too much Tizer tonight...

Must be a rookie Producer on tonight, not muting calls.

shhhh mr/mrs producer may be taking note :D

Someones obviously drunk too much Tizer tonight...

Or eaten too many skittles

• Advertisement

This is EPIC.
    That is what you call entertainment, hell yeah ! wayne is awesome.
    loving the show, much better than all the other crap on rte and what not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement