Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Friend of Flathan

Is it me or does Wnolan fancy Spookwoman maybe you should ring Physic Wayne and ask his view on your love situations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Another novelty/troll account? :rolleyes:

N64 wrote: »
    Another novelty/troll account? :rolleyes:

HMMM:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Is it me or does Wnolan fancy Spookwoman maybe you should ring Physic Wayne and ask his view on your love situations.

Who among us doesn't fancy Spookwoman? :)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Who among us doesn't fancy Spookwoman? :)

Fair Point :D But some Love energy over the phone from Wayne will certainly improve your life thank you bye bye.

• Advertisement

2218219 wrote: »
    wait, are we like the Muslims over the south park episode?

remember the Mohammad ep with south park and the Muslims then were outraged by it.

A good episode on last night ironically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Reviewing calls from last night there were 2 somewhat dodgy ones.
    01.34 joy will there be a child. could be seen as health and also never said in my opinion. Also note flathan was saying he was not allowed to predict the future and wayne told the called within 2 years a girl
    02.14 elizabeth mentioned someone close to her had died and wayne said he could not talk about that but then went on to say he could see a heart made up of flowers (wreath), the letter B and to look out for small feathers it was a sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭2218219

spookwoman wrote: »
    Reviewing calls from last night there were 2 somewhat dodgy ones.
    01.34 joy will there be a child. could be seen as health and also never said in my opinion. Also note flathan was saying he was not allowed to predict the future and wayne told the called within 2 years a girl
    02.14 elizabeth mentioned someone close to her had died and wayne said he could not talk about that but then went on to say he could see a heart made up of flowers (wreath), the letter B and to look out for small feathers it was a sign.

You are so right mate.
    You noticed that and well done. Keep up the great work.

but the thing is, like we'r trying to get our point across but who are we trying to give that point too?. mabe the producers, psychic,etc are like you and I but just work there.

can we all just chill out and be happy and just don't be so nasty and stuff?.

your right spookwoman and well done for noticing that OK.png, but we doing this won't solve anything.

if anything we should keep doing that in a way as when we keep doing that what happens?

- Show gets more attention from newspapers
    - More attention to the show
    - More conflict which makes everyone more interested.

you know what, this is great. lets keep pointing out stuff and at the end we get 5 gold stars for pointing that out to outer space.

we make a difference. we point out when people make mistakes, we make comments on the internet and those comments go into outer space.

life sees those comments, life reacts to those comments. it keeps everything going.

( ^ that's not what what I only believe but its just another of the millions of ways to look at it I guess, its nice to be nice and be nice. and like what I said above is not just like that, i'm just kinda giving an example I guess.
    (I think what is said below is good, please read. we are not directing it at anyone but just saying it.)

I believe that if we watch/talk and interact with the show we can't appear rude and violent ,
    However we can also not appear to be simple and take it that the psychic is 100% with us or others.
    So what if we appear to want both?

You people who want to get some advice need the anti-psychic's because they make us and the producers look like caring simple people,
    and for the anti-psychic's you need the simple caring people as that makes us look like not so simple. we do both at the same time and have everyone in a conflict over this.

if we were all supporting psychic tv then loads of that would come to Ireland and they would have boring psychic's on and having the show LQ.

and just because you do call up does not make you simple or silly. You can still have the problem and know fully yourself whats happening and what your going to do, but to phone up the show and talk to wayne live can give you an extra boost or just a cool guys opinion and plus your talking on life, and saying to the whole of Ireland like that can get some relive off your chest, just sharing it ( but as this is a psychic tv and everything you call up and still share it as its not directing your problem/question at it, its just having a nice smooth time.)

and the people who call up can be very intelligent but its nice to share a question on live air directed at a "psychic" show as your not directing your problem to get some "psychic answers", your directing the question but know yourself its not really "psychic" of course but still nice to do so.

- when I said the producers are caring people please let me explain that bit in my opinion,
    -> because there is half wanting the show and half ageist it the producer and the team don't put out any old crap or
    as the show is entertainment BUT if its 100% psychic then it can be weird, if its 100% trolls/etc then that's no fun either.
    it needs to be balanced out.

AND, for the people who lost someone, I know how it feels. saying it on air or how the show is done with wayne, that can really help get some stress out.
    so just because someone says they lost someone does not mean they are going to feel bad from the call sometimes. It can be so much better that you get the pain out and share it.

its 2012, we are not that far ahead in life. lets all just enjoy this while we can?.

love you all!

I also think Wayne deep down is a gentleman and just wants to help people, I just don't think its either this or this. you half to look at other ways.
    and there are so many paths in life just like a tree with so many branches. we just keep going nice and happy.

I think we should all give a nice big warm hug.
    the people who are for the psychic and the people who are anti-psychic.

so, we gave everyone a hug. we are now all Together singing a lovely song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What are you on about lad?

I couldn't make sense of that post at all. What a load of waffle.

Are you Flathan??? Or Billy Bunter himself (Wayne)??

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭2218219

amdublin wrote: »
    What are you on about lad?

I couldn't make sense of that post at all. What a load of waffle.

Are you Flathan??? Or Billy Bunter himself (Wayne)??

I believe that if we watch/talk and interact with the show we can't appear rude and violent ,
    However we can also not appear to be simple and take it that the psychic is 100% with us or others.
    So what if we appear to want both?

You people who want to get some advice need the anti-psychic's because they make us and the producers look like caring simple people,
    and for the anti-psychic's you need the simple caring people as that makes us look like not so simple. we do both at the same time and have everyone in a conflict over this.

if we were all supporting psychic tv then loads of that would come to Ireland and they would have boring psychic's on and having the show LQ.

and just because you do call up does not make you simple or silly. You can still have the problem and know fully yourself whats happening and what your going to do, but to phone up the show and talk to wayne live can give you an extra boost or just a cool guys opinion and plus your talking on life, and saying to the whole of Ireland like that can get some relive off your chest, just sharing it ( but as this is a psychic tv and everything you call up and still share it as its not directing your problem/question at it, its just having a nice smooth time.)

and the people who call up are very intelligent but its nice to share a question on live air directed at a "psychic" show as your not directing your problem to get some "psychic answers", your directing the question but know yourself its not really "psychic" of course but still nice to do so.

- when I said the producers are caring people please let me explain that bit in my opinion,
    -> because there is half wanting the show and half ageist it the producer and the team don't put out any old crap or
    as the show is entertainment BUT if its 100% psychic then it can be weird, if its 100% trolls/etc then that's no fun either.
    it needs to be balanced out. So when you hear the phone ring, and they may ask an honest question (life problems/love/etc) , I don't think its like you 100% take in to fact what the psychic said. why not phone up?, your saying your question to the whole of Ireland to a nice person like wayne. your getting that question out, its nice to hear. AND just to say, Most of the advice given by wayne and the others were quite true. you may find the awners online of course AND of course you may already know the anwer but its still nice to say it and how its all done and everything.

AND, for the people who lost someone, I know how it feels. saying it on air or how the show is done with wayne, that can really help get some stress out.
    so just because someone says they lost someone does not mean they are going to feel bad from the call sometimes. It can be so much better that you get the pain out and share it.

its 2012, we are not that far ahead in life. lets all just enjoy this while we can?.

love you all!

I also think Wayne deep down is a gentleman and just wants to help people, I just don't think its either this or this. you half to look at other ways.
    and there are so many paths in life just like a tree with so many branches. we just keep going nice and happy. people work to do money, to be honest after watching last nights show I think it would be great to work around there. why?: it was all fun and smooth, no one took is 100% seriously of course, the people that phone up already know really but just to ask on air and how its done can be fun and can get some stress out .

I think we should all give a nice big warm hug.
    the people who are for the psychic and the people who are anti-psychic.

we want you to know that we can disagree all we want but as long as we agree we all are happy out and enjoying every bit.

• Advertisement

Read the updated rules 2218219.

Serial paul has a problem 14 calls made that I know of for sure since 14/7/2012 dates and times listed. All voice checked
    14/07/2012 1.31
    18/07/2012 1.24
    20/07/2012 1.14
    24/07/2012 1.55
    26/07/2012 0.57
    30/07/2012 1.28
    07/08/2012 0.39
    08/08/2012 1.49
    15/08/2012 1.36
    20/08/2012 1.49
    24/08/2012 1.44
    30/08/2012 2.03
    31/08/2012 2.01
    03/09/2012 2.19

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

He's doing the future :eek:

May as well have tv3 complaints page up and ready http://www.tv3.ie/corporate_complaint_form.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Lads, did I fall asleep and miss the rest of 2012??? :eek: I thought we were only still in September...

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

tv3 resumes at 2:42:30

They are :rolleyes: efficient :rolleyes: aren't they

Ticker wrong again TV3 resumes at 02.42

BMollie wrote: »
    He's doing the future :eek:

Flathan will not be pleased.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Amateur hour in Budapest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

flutegirl wrote: »

After his speech on Friday, this will not go down well with him.

Wayne also saying he's the resident host.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    Serial paul has a problem 14 calls made that I know of for sure since 14/7/2012 dates and times listed. All voice checked
    14/07/2012 1.31
    18/07/2012 1.24
    20/07/2012 1.14
    24/07/2012 1.55
    26/07/2012 0.57
    30/07/2012 1.28
    07/08/2012 0.39
    08/08/2012 1.49
    15/08/2012 1.36
    20/08/2012 1.49
    24/08/2012 1.44
    30/08/2012 2.03
    31/08/2012 2.01
    03/09/2012 2.19

He must have some load of random suggestions as to whats going to happen to him. Probably 6 marraiges, 1 break-up, 3 flat-renowations, 2 moneybag thefts, 1 fire, a trip to spain, a dishonest curly-haired woman and a cursed pair of dancing shoes at the crossroads

He needs to write a strongly worded letter to someone very high up!

Why would I want to turn my life around 360°? Wouldn't that just mean I'd be continuing down this sh*tty path?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

flutegirl wrote: »

Missed his speech what did he say?
    I just can't stay up late anymore and hardly catch it anymore. Not many trolls on at all anymore. Either the troll filter is working well or people can't be arsed trolling. Which makes for painful watching as its the more vulnerable members of the public who are spending the most money on this "service"

He must have some load of random suggestions as to whats going to happen to him. Probably 6 marraiges, 1 break-up, 3 flat-renowations, 2 moneybag thefts, 1 fire, a trip to spain, a dishonest curly-haired woman and a cursed pair of dancing shoes at the crossroads
    Nearly every one of the calls was about his love life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Why would I want to turn my life around 360°? Wouldn't that just mean I'd be continuing down this sh*tty path?

Indeed, I'd say Wayne failed his maths gcse's

Yep, you're in the same place you started. Now, 180 on the other hand...

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

...but it ends nicely when he wins lottery in June.

Missed his speech what did he say?
    I just can't stay up late anymore and hardly catch it anymore. Not many trolls on at all anymore. Either the troll filter is working well or people can't be arsed trolling. Which makes for painful watching as its the more vulnerable members of the public who are spending the most money on this "service"

Trolls were out that night. He was giving out that he wasnt allowed to do the book of life and alot of the calls he told the callers he wasn't allowed to predict the future. He prob wouldnt be back because the rules are too strong here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

did wayne lose weight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement