Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

James is becoming another serial caller

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

DIVINE TIMING.
    I'm out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭bassy

aww shes going :(

Paul again...say's he never had a romance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Were they cut off early?

• Advertisement

Were they cut off early?

what a pity :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

So you're not taken with tonight's presenter then ? :pac:

I do have to admit - she's strangely attractive :eek:

She's got a triangular head, she reminds me of...

294054288_640.jpg

Were they cut off early?

120 mins. Nowt unusual.

She's got a triangular head, she reminds me of...

"You wot ?" :pac:

Were they cut off early?

There was an awkward "newsreader" moment at the end (for about 10 seconds or so) where she'd signed off, but the camera was still rolling.

• Advertisement

is it on again tonite?

PK see I have you as a neighbour now in Budapest...how is your air con..mine is awful :) The noodle vending machine in the studio is not bad though for a quick snack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

BMollie wrote: »
    PK see I have you as a neighbour now in Budapest...how is your air con..mine is awful :) The noodle vending machine in the studio is not bad though for a quick snack.

The A/C in this Youth Hostel I kipped in after arriving is non-existent. Need to take about six showers to get the smell of sweat and German Backpackers off of me before I meet my beloved. :(

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    The A/C in this Youth Hostel I kipped in after arriving is non-existent. Need to take about six showers to get the smell of sweat and German Backpackers off of me before I meet my beloved. :(

Why don't I meet you and PK outside the Telemedia Studios in one hour. I have some fresh towels from the launderette, so I can give them to you. Then you can put on the lovely suit you got in Dunnes and PK has the 3 for 1 aftershave, I'm sure he'll give you a bottle :)

...and when they all meet the result is inevitable.

[url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/The Meeting[/url]

This was the image I had in my head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I can provide transport if needed.

Why don't I meet you and PK outside the Telemedia Studios in one hour. I have some fresh towels from the launderette, so I can give them to you. Then you can put on the lovely suit you got in Dunnes and PK has the 3 for 1 aftershave, I'm sure he'll give you a bottle :)

Reminds me of Alan Partridge: "I use Lynx Africa" :cool:

LOL ! I was wondering if anyone would notice ! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Howdy!! Won't be on tonight, but gonna watch tomorrow night - too tired tonight :D

• Advertisement

Gonna be arriving late to the party tonight. Great flick on Sony Movies at the moment, Gridiron Gang, just epic. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Yer wan's back, so won't be hanging around.

...and still they say ask any question.
    Looks like another earlier night.

Tom he was on last night...want's to know about money

"Yer not the one I wanted."

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

This one should be hired as an interrogator so boring people would sell their mothers to get away from her.

spookwoman wrote: »
    This one should be hired as an interrogator so boring people would sell their mothers to get away from her.

zero personality :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Brianwazere

Hi guys my name is Brian

And I am doing some research into this show Psychic Readings Live, and i work for a company which sets out to combat TV shows like this one

basically I have noticed a lot of new "psychics" on the show lately such as Djaly, Iris and Danielle, however I can find little or no information about these "psychics" online and was just wondering if someone could provide with information about these people maybe from your own research into the show

Anyway I need surnames for these three mentioned above so in anyone could provide with surname for one/two or all of these "psychics" it would be greatly appreciated thank you guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Hi guys my name is Brian

And I am doing some research into this show Psychic Readings Live, and i work for a company which sets out to combat TV shows like this one

basically I have noticed a lot of new "psychics" on the show lately such as Djaly, Iris and Danielle, however I can find little or no information about these "psychics" online and was just wondering if someone could provide with information about these people maybe from your own research into the show

Anyway I need surnames for these three mentioned above so in anyone could provide with surname for one/two or all of these "psychics" it would be greatly appreciated thank you guys!

"Flathan, is that you?"

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    "Yer not the one I wanted."

:pac:

Yours is probably shivering on the steps outside.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement