Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

BMollie wrote: »
    John got the DRILL :D

I guess you could say.... *sunglasses*... he got bored.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

No way should she have to deal with these pr*cks. Why aren't they screening them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

think thats the rusty trumpet troll from way back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

She seems to struggle with the earpiece big time. Time for sleep, night all ;)

eternal wrote: »
    No way should she have to deal with these pr*cks. Why aren't they screening them?

They have to get a certain number of calls on air each night to meet their targets or risk being cancelled. They don't care either way as long as they meet their targets and can make money off the trolls.

• Advertisement

"My god Horatio! This man was tied to his television, then his eardrums were ruptured with the loud noise from the speaker and he bled out!"

"I guess you could say.... *sunglasses*... he should have turned his Telewision down."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Presenters are well versed on what can happen, so nothing is a surprise to them

Presenters are well versed on what can happen, so nothing is a surprise to them
    I know but it's the kind of work that it is. I work as a psychic and ok if you don't believe in that sort of work but it's just you're leaving yourself open to all sorts of people with it. It's not too bad on a phone but can't imagine being on national televison being scrutinised by my reaction to it. I honestly think it is cos she's good looking and to me that isn't fair. But I understand that she might expect this but by the way she became nervous at the end it seemed to me that she was at the stage where she was hanging on just to get through it. She got very nervous with the last guy as she didn't know what to expect from him, to be fair he was a bit ambiguous at the start. I just felt bad for her.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Budapest are supposed to be doing that and have a 15 sec. delay for that. Tonight, it seems they were asleep and TV3 were freezing the signal this end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭bassy

I know but it's the kind of work that it is. I work as a psychic and ok if you don't believe in that sort of work but it's just you're leaving yourself open to all sorts of people with it. It's not too bad on a phone but can't imagine being on national televison being scrutinised by my reaction to it. I honestly think it is cos she's good looking and to me that isn't fair. But I understand that she might expect this but by the way she became nervous at the end it seemed to me that she was at the stage where she was hanging on just to get through it. She got very nervous with the last guy as she didn't know what to expect from him, to be fair he was a bit ambiguous at the start. I just felt bad for her.

and i missed it,any more detail or where one might see it again?,no?.

• Advertisement

No one held a gun to her head to go on the show and its well known that trolls get through every so often. These people go on to get their faces out there and make money.

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Budapest are supposed to be doing that and have a 15 sec. delay for that. Tonight, it seems they were asleep and TV3 were freezing the signal this end.
    Are all you guys in Budapest? Hello! Yeah I gathered it was broadcast from there but just forgot. As to the guy who asked to see it again, as it would'nt be seen as an ordinary tv programme it may not be available on tv3 player.

Are all you guys in Budapest? Hello! Yeah I gathered it was broadcast from there but just forgot. As to the guy who asked to see it again, as it would'nt be seen as an ordinary tv programme it may not be available on tv3 player.

tragedy lol

spookwoman wrote: »
    No one held a gun to her head to go on the show and its well known that trolls get through every so often. These people go on to get their faces out there and make money.
    You seem angy for some reason. I see your point but she is still a person with feelings and that energy coming over the phone at her would be very unsettling and money won't make that go away.

You seem angy for some reason. I see your point but she is still a person with feelings and that energy coming over the phone at her would be very unsettling and money won't make that go away.

she should be on a different phoneline,a more understanding one :D:D

bassy wrote: »
    she should be on a different phoneline,a more understanding one :D:D
    Ah yeah if only there were such a thing!

Fallen off my chair in the fits of laughing here.

Then why not ring in yourself tomorrow and put the poor girl's mind at ease then - seeing as money is no object, and a 20 minute wait time (i.e. €48) has been known to occur :pac:

Fallen off my chair in the fits of laughing here.

My sofa is wonky too, springs are duvet dancing...we need Cost Plus Sofas here...very basic stuff here in Budapest :)

PK any idea where wnolan has gone :confused:

• Advertisement

Prob off watching a katherine on a recording

Fine so, at least we know where he is :)

That's an easy one BMollie - he's huddled outside the studios right now ... waiting ... hoping :D

That's an easy one BMollie - he's huddled outside the studios right now ... waiting ... hoping :D

Did you give him the aftershave ???

Dont think Eternal will get much business from here

Did you give him the aftershave ???

Apparently he didn't trust me - said something about me trying to sabotage the competition with it :confused::D

Dont think Eternal will get much business from here

Don't think so...and here we are roughing it for the cause...wrong place for her/him

Lads it's ok. I respect your viwes 100%. To be fair genuine psychics don't make much money so I never did it for the money. These guys on tv, they are on for money and the show alright. I don't tell anyone to their face that i do it cos it's embarrassing. I have a career otherwise which I have worked hard at and would make 10 times more at. there are a lot of fakes out there ripping people off. I don't even post here but I just felt bad for that woman with all the perverts ringing her. Enjoy yer night as late as it is.

Eternal.....Good night to you! And thank you for respecting us in what we are doing

• Advertisement

All the lads in the youth hostel think I'm mad because I keep replaying the same two hours on Sky+ over and over... but I'll show them! We'll see who's mad when me and Katerina walk off into the Hungarian sunset! THEN WE'LL SEE!

:(

She wasn't working last night... six hours I stood there in the Phone Booth across the street from Telemedia HQ. Six hours in freezing cold and pouring rain. And the only people that came out were Wayne (shudder) and Jeanette (wretch).
    Apparently he didn't trust me - said something about me trying to sabotage the competition with it :confused::D

I SAW YOU PUT SWEAT INTO THOSE LYNX CANS! I SAW YOU! TRAITORS WILL BE TERMINATED AFTER I MEET MY BELOVED! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement