Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

BMollie wrote: »
    She's getting as bad as Paul....but difference is Julie/Jules is def a PLANT...think Paul is just a very sad person

I would have hazarded a guess that "Julie" was the voice on the earpiece, but judging by the amount of times presenter is laughing to herself, I think there's definite flirting going on there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Budapest must think the people of Ireland are in and out of the courts EVERY day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭bassy

wait till tv3 broadcast,s in HD :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Should be a few relationships materializing. Wasn't September the predicted time that MARY et al would find love.

bassy wrote: »
    wait till tv3 broadcast,s in HD :)

Flathan will be in his element...IF he returns...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Repeat caller!

Hes not going fishing at all at the weekend thats what he is telling the wife. Pro at work

Repeat caller!

no resession in that house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Her arse going numb mine is dead at the moment

Who needs Flathan

"me legs are going dead, and me arse is going numb" !! ... and then she's telling potential callers not to be scared :eek:

• Advertisement

Who needs Flathan

"me legs are going dead, and me arse is going numb" !! ... and then she's telling potential callers not to be scared :eek:

and me wallets getting fatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Not 'tuned in' in a while but, did she just say she is guided by the spirits of her grandmother, brother and son???

She talks at a thousand words a minute so apologies if I picked that up wrong.

Rascasse wrote: »
    Not 'tuned in' in a while but, did she just say she is guided by the spirits of her grandmother, brother and son???

you heard correct

She did, sad about the son though.

oh thats only the half of what she can do,stayed tuned and be intrigued :)

She did (earlier anyway) - said something like she had the benefit of 3 generations to help her ... and by 3 generations she means the voice in the earpiece :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

le la rat wrote: »
    Should be a few relationships materializing. Wasn't September the predicted time that MARY et al would find love.

Maybe Mary has found love...she's hasn't been on for a while now :)

Yay for Mary!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Wow, makes me sad for her as well as the callers.

Eircom finally cut her off.

• Advertisement

Talking of finding love, wnolan has been very quiet tonight - must be camped out in front of the studios again (or looking for underground tunnels :D)

Talking of finding love, wnolan has been very quiet tonight - must be camped out in front of the studios again (or looking for underground tunnels :D)

Maybe he's on that first date...;)

Eircom finally cut her off.
    I was wrong!

cant be wrong same people who put lead in their makeup. also they swallowed pills made from antimony and reused them as a suppository for constipation

I was wrong!

I was really rooting for Mary as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

She's back...Mary must have been jilted, or else she's now trying to find out information about her guy :) re how many phones he has, so she can play dialing time again

flutegirl wrote: »
    I was really rooting for Mary as well.
    At least Joan is still out there getting wined and dined

She's back...Mary must have been jilted, or else she's now trying to find out information about her guy :) re how many phones he has, so she can play dialing time again

Let's hope he's not a "fisherman".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

I wonder does Paul like older women? If so someone should put him in touch with Mary

• Advertisement

I wonder does Paul like older women? If so someone should put him in touch with Mary
    Just imagine the phone bill then

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement