Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

spookwoman wrote: »
    1 out of 10 just said it
    So that is 40 a week being hired. Where are they all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    1 out of 10 just said it

at the start of the show he said 1 in 100. It wouldn't be the first time that flatman got confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

So that is 40 a week being hired. Where are they all?

They're probably all locked up in the basement with Uncle Fester:D

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Lots of "in my opinion" tonight.
    Well, of course it's his opinion, unless the 'answers' have been scripted by someone else.

On that point, goodnight.
    (...and that is fact, not opinion.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Must be slow in the booths if Sam has time to go on facebook sam015426092012.png

• Advertisement

He "travels from Switzerland to Ireland, and Ireland to Switzerland in his Learjet'" :confused:.... ah Flathan we know it's a short walk down the corridor to the other studios

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

26/09/2012 Flathan 00.08 1 call 3 answers
    00:10 M Tom Letter about money positive. Further edu Tech. Nice blonde stronger feeling Winter
    00:13 Drop
    00:15 F Katherine Family dispute woman winter. Win money next june. New guy spring time
    00:16 F Mary Watch woman not honest retire. Renovate house. Child recreate your life
    00:20 M Special present from woman engraved name. Trial win trial. Woman intensive feelings blocked solve conflict jan feb
    00:24 F Bridget Guy relation not honest lier dispute then retire. Short trip with friend in Ire,loose mobile phone. Insurance say No
    00:27 F Harriet Trip to london next year. New business contacts and job offer. Spirituality train. Guy close young problems advice help him
    00:31 F Nicola Playing mother tereasa, Make decision flat house 3-5 months move flat. Guy comes into life
    00:35 F Stephanie Lose mobile and wallet. Test results good. Edu about work team leader 1.5 years
    00:41 F Christine Got your own way. Think not free Start of new life stay on line go to another psychic for longer reading
    00:44 F Christina Phoning to test him. Find our own spirituality. Invitation to wedding meet guy. Renovate house / Flat.
    00:46 F Kathleen Chance to win lottery mary /april. Change life conversation with mature man clearness new goals stay on line for deeper reading
    00:49 M Tom Jobless next time. Looking for new job. Money is not best. Someone ripped u off.
    00:52 F Kathleen Legal letter neg pay something wrong parking? Trip to england wales psychic edu. Woman blonde not honest Lying
    00:55 F Denise Move new house. When move someone steal jewels. Career new contract more money may/june. New relationship your choice. 6 months
    00:57 F Zelda Conversation with dad change for good. Edu for better job good result. New relationship april /may sporty dark hair
    01:00 M person lying older relation had probs in past. Money need money new contract june. Woman sad about relationship not nice to her
    01:04 F Mona Money change extra advice people. Problem with neighbor red head, ignore her. Family party someone pregnant. Love decission new relationship also marriage request
    01:07 Drop
    01:12 F Doris Negative person. Accident stairs. Spirituality have to study. Sometimes sad forgive people who hurt you
    01:16 F Ann Do too much for other people. Secret put you in jail makes sad. Internal conflicts need goals.
    01:20 F Mary Will i always be single and poor. Change mindset. Was guy hurt no trust. New guy sporty next year. Not rich, he has money
    01:26 F Annita Everything stabilized.Make more sports. Money earn more march. Spiritual learn to work with it.
    01:33 F Katherine Love Reading. Guy not so open minded solve winter. Plays cool macho ignore. Right person.
    01:35 F Shiela 3 answers. Waiting for legal letter 3 to 12 weeks positive. Someone Lying woman dark Not honest. Feeling tired need sports
    01:41 F Shiela 3 Answers, Legal letter positive. New beginning more energy. Meet new guy stability
    01:46 F Katherine 3 Answers. Get more clearness. Conversation with arrogant woman says sorry. Frustrated time gone now. Invitation cultural event.
    01:50 M Brian Job might come way. - See new project earn lot of money social, internet. One man not honest in business talk only business
    01:58 F Abby / Eddie Love - Meet someone next year works with animals. Invite coffee not typical type. He will call all the time give in. Feb meet then june
    02:03 F Anna Love - Person has internal conflicts needs professional. Challenge in relationship. Will be better
    02:07 Drop
    Calls=31 Drops=3 Female=23 Male=5 Some repeat callers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

I don't know where she is (yeah I do!) but we had great weather here today.

Sam "Happy St.Arthur's Day".....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Not sam ffs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Is she being paid by Diageo to promote Guinness tonight?

I wish she could see an end to this Arthur's day crap.

I see Infobox Presenter is back. Oh and Sam too.

And what in hells teeth is Sam wittering on about. "Saint Arthurs day"? Perhaps someone better consult the vatican about that. And "lets bring the spirit of what Arthur Guinness brought to Ireland into our lives today"...huh? Lets all become alcholics? well if you insist!

Min wrote: »
    Is she being paid by Diageo to promote Guinness tonight?

I wish she could see an end to this Arthur's day crap.

If it's made a public holiday I'll be happy to celebrate it!

Posts on the thread to date. Can't believe I'm as high as fourth, thats probably not a good thing lol

spookwoman 814
    BMollie 585
    wnolan1992 570
    BlaasForRafa 315
    flutegirl 290
    PaddyORuadhan 242
    JamesReeves 236
    Our man in Havana224
    rebel girl 15 210
    Auld-Yin 182
    PK939 177
    haribos 99
    BINKY NIPPER 88
    le la rat 86
    artful_codger 85
    VampiricPadraig 77
    Stuck Cone 73
    Goat the dote 69
    N64 68
    Oracle 59
    Sharpshooter 55
    BUBBLE WRAP 47
    grey_so_what 39
    Sofa King 36
    Skid 35

drip ... drip ... drip - that candle's making an awful mess on the floor :D

I think the phrase verbal diarrhea was invented for Sam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Thanks Arthur for all the alcoholics.

drip ... drip ... drip - that candle's making an awful mess on the floor :D

She'd want to blow it out soon, or she might have to JUMP :)

Good Old Mary again

BMollie wrote: »
    Good Old Mary again

just after Sam said Jump on for the first time tonight. it must be like a ingrained command to the regulars.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

I think the phrase verbal diarrhea was invented for Sam.
    When I was at school we had a different phrase:

She's intoxicated with the exuberance of her own verbosity.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

I'd love to know what Arthur guiness has to do with angel readings

Amazing she's trying to let callers think she's in Ireland...weather awful today...yeh Sam, believe it's sunny in Budapest :(

Wrecked, calling it a night ;)

Thank You Very Much Sam.....PLANT :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

yer man there is going to have some phone bill - poor sap

I think John was celebrating Arthurs Day a bit early and rang the wrong kinda chat line - did they just mute him ?

John "How are you Sam" ...Sam "are you celebrating" John from Dublin "what" ...cut off

Oh God that poor woman - hate hearing distraught people like that :mad:

They are taking advantage :mad: in my opinion

• Advertisement

see pm please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement