Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

Have they turned it into a gameshow?

Maybe time to move it to another forum?

Maybe they can bring back this guy :pac: :pac:

JG_Murphy.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

And with that, most of our lady members screamed with delight then fainted.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Maybe if people stopped watching it could help. This sh1te will obviously be cut at some point, but ignoring its existence could bring about its demise in a quicker fashion. To be ignored is the greatest put down, reacting positively or negatively means that you care too much..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The first blow was struck today. Our methods will work eventually, i.e. sooner now rather than later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Maybe if people stopped watching it could help. This sh1te will obviously be cut at some point, but ignoring its existence could bring about its demise in a quicker fashion. To be ignored is the greatest put down, reacting positively or negatively means that you care too much..

Ratings don't matter with regard to these broadcasts, ESO get revenue from the people calling in, not from advertising like normal tv broadcasts.

Even if we all stopped watching, the Pauls and Marys would keep ringing in and be losing money hand over fist to these people.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Use of terms such as con, scam, dishonest etc are forbidden on pain of ban

ah, see.

so you're effectively saying keep it cloud cuckoo land. look if these 'such' words creep in, or somebody mumbles something in dissent well you can't keep a total blanket ban on calling what's admittedly, obvious bùll**** but you... are giving this show air; not suffocating it and it's just another exploitative example of the hypocricy of the creeping death that is capitalism coming full circle tbh.

doesn't matter what the venture is; how lazy or dishonest as it is creating jobs or taking in revenue and can only breed dishonesty and more people taken advantage of in all sectors of life, as is happening and you shouldn't even be creating this thread let alone making it a sticky like it's a feature; nor a highlight of the television schedule Capice?

look.. it won't "die eventually" if you keep being a main protagonist of it's survival. They rely on this board for feedback, and by god I'll give it to them and you can't have your wicked ways. Preying on recessed, depressed vulnerable people for greed, in these times I particular I am not having.

Also, getting an infraction for 'racism' for suggesting the charismatic chavette reassume checkout duties is more mod bullying on wee willy. Your pc ways will not wilt me, just expose the hypocricy boards.ie.

The first blow was struck today. Our methods will work eventually, i.e. sooner now rather than later.

why what happened

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

tajd wrote: »
    why what happened

they crossed the line in 'predicting' what have predictably become healthy outcomes. two pages back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

The thread has rules just as TV broadcasting has rules. They are there for a reason and those who flaunt them must deal with the consequences when they are broken.
    Ignore the show, why? We are not the ones phoning in, we monitor and report when they cross the line. Just as I pointed out and reported they crossed the line with answering a question on health, worse a question on cancer results! Now they must deal with the consequences.

spookwoman wrote: »
    The thread has rules just as TV broadcasting has rules. They are there for a reason and those who flaunt them must deal with the consequences when they are broken.
    Ignore the show, why? We are not the ones phoning in, we monitor and report when they cross the line. Just as I pointed out and reported they crossed the line with answering a question on health, worse a question on cancer results! Now they must deal with the consequences.

That part in the opening paragraph "... especially given that the cost involved is €2.44 a minute." was very well played ;)

• Advertisement

Win a full reading night hosted by SAM
    elapsed times
    00:00 1580 999 222 given out without call prices.
    00:03 ?Maureen? - Sam saying hello who's there several times, contact made after ~15 secs and connection promptly lost.
    00:04 Ellen - Someone from past back in life - good partnership
    00:08 Doreen - Hangs up after 1 min - Sam continues reading until interrupted by next call.
    00:10 Michael -
    00:14 ?Maureen? - Stay focused, steer clear of squables
    00:17 John, you're nice, I'm looking for a girl like you - I want you
    00:20 .m. has problems (call muted??) Sam still 'reading' as next call comes in
    00:22 .f. - trust family - take time out for self
    00:25 DIAL TONES
    00:26 .m. disconnected - Sam still 'reading' as next call comes in
    00:28 .f. - you have a particular question and the answer is yes
    00:30 DIAL TONES
    00:33 .m. I'm trying to get into mediumship. What's the best way to exploit vulnerable people <cut>
    00:35 DIAL TONES
    00:36 Tony am I on the way out disconnected
    00:37 Ian - prosperity and opportunity coming but you have to be sure it's what you want and be in control.
    00:43 DIAL TONES
    00:44 DIAL TONES
    00:44 Lisa will I find love soon - you will - someone from your past - children holding you back just now
    00:46 Mike says how are you girl then disconnection
    00:50 .m. (Mike reconnect?) - stop being so self critical - relationship coming if you give it a chance
    00:55 .f. looking for love reading - someone coming and also a nice trip away - have fun - keep an open mind
    00:58 .f. looking for love reading - someone interested and trying to approach you
    comment: interaction levels seem low tonight
    01:01 Bernadette has a badly spoilt daughter who treats her like trash. - take control and be assertive.
    01:04 1580 999 222 given out without call prices.
    01:06 .f. - someone from past re-enters your life - treat yourself to new outfit etc
    01:09 Amanda - read the small print before signing anything
    01:11 1580 999 222 given out without call prices.
    01:15 Tom wants love reading - Sam gives reading until interrupted by next call.
    01:16 Bridgit - relax and let yourself go to show the guys your interested. Sam cut off again by next call
    01:18 Joanne - everything working out and be OK. Sam continues reading until interrupted by next call.
    01:20 .f. want love reading then hang up. Sam continues reading until interrupted by next call.
    01:21 Tracey - set your sights higher - prosperity coming - Sam continues reading until interrupted by next call.
    01:23 Ann
    01:25 .f. - someone who's very protective coming into your life
    01:32 Nula - don't be alone - go to upcoming party - have fun - money coming - Sam cut off again by next call
    01:35 .m. for love reading - make the effort - a relationship is coming
    01:36 not connected
    01:38 Dee - speak out about a home situation
    01:47 .f. - need rest - need exercise - go out with friends -Sam cut off again by next call
    01:48 not connected
    01:51 .f. will my daughter get a job - things are starting to workout okay, for her and you
    01:53 Christine - situation with 2 family members starting to resolve - start using some incense candles
    01:56 'E' .f. - problems will be resolved by year end

Just a thought:
    Some of the psychics who appear state they are among the best in the world - mere opinion and not fact!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Just a thought:
    Some of the psychics who appear state they are among the best in the world - mere opinion and not fact!

If they're the best, then the worst must be AWFUL! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

ah, see.

so you're effectively saying keep it cloud cuckoo land. look if these 'such' words creep in, or somebody mumbles something in dissent well you can't keep a total blanket ban on calling what's admittedly, obvious bùll**** but you... are giving this show air; not suffocating it and it's just another exploitative example of the hypocricy of the creeping death that is capitalism coming full circle tbh.

doesn't matter what the venture is; how lazy or dishonest as it is creating jobs or taking in revenue and can only breed dishonesty and more people taken advantage of in all sectors of life, as is happening and you shouldn't even be creating this thread let alone making it a sticky like it's a feature; nor a highlight of the television schedule Capice?

look.. it won't "die eventually" if you keep being a main protagonist of it's survival. They rely on this board for feedback, and by god I'll give it to them and you can't have your wicked ways. Preying on recessed, depressed vulnerable people for greed, in these times I particular I am not having.

Also, getting an infraction for 'racism' for suggesting the charismatic chavette reassume checkout duties is more mod bullying on wee willy. Your pc ways will not wilt me, just expose the hypocricy boards.ie.

Ah go way and cop on boy, you obviously don't know what's been going on in this thread. Mind you don't fall off that high horse now.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Yeah, they dont really need viewers, just 2.44 a-minute saddos whose phone bills haven't arrived yet ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Who's dis wun :confused:

''Statements are opinions and not facts.'' Wow, who would have thunk?

Trying to throw us off all tv listings state that program starts at 00.20
    P7220117.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Still rattling on about Arthur's Day :)

LOVE-FAMILT-CAREER :D

• Advertisement

Sam asked: ''What's going on in your life?'' Hey, Sam, isn't that why people are ringing, hoping you would tell them? Of course, the poor vulnerable people who are calling at 2.44-a-minute don't have anything going on in their lives. If they did, they wouldn't be reduced to ringing you.

Even tv3.ie lists it starting at 00.20.

Call came in at 00.18 mertel turned on at 00.13 nothing then encase anyone missed

Oh and it says "Ask anything". Still no mention of mediumship

Ah, sure it's well worth staying up for. Are peoples phone bills late in arriving this month? And why isn't Joe Duffy or Vincent all over this ****e?

Mertel back on

Caller - two deaths in the family in two years.

"The time to move on card has come up" - fancy that :mad: :mad:

Myrtle was first call at 7 min in.
    She's on again.

Myrtle must not have made any sense of the first ''reading'', she rang in again within 15 minutes. this poor woman needs real help, not Sam's drivel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Starella on skype there, from New Orleans?, and she looks like she's in slow motion

If show cannot answer all questions why does it say "Ask anything!" So people phone in @ 2.44 per min, ask their question but cannot get an answer. False advertisement?

• Advertisement

spookwoman wrote: »
    If show cannot answer all questions why does it say "Ask anything!" So people phone in @ 2.44 per min, ask their question but cannot get an answer. False advertisement?

Completely - she's just given a comprehensive list of everything she can't talk about

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement