Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

sorry clock foever alone

Producers reading the thread again I'd say. I swear sometimes they rely on us to spot their production mistakes.

its broken now 1:30

She forgot the routine there for an instant:

"What's coming up here is ..."

and she hadn't even dealt the cards :eek:

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

its broken now 1:30
    Bed-time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

With the clock ticking down as as soon as it hits 00.00 does that mean some poor sod is holding till then. @2.44 per min........

• Advertisement

spookwoman wrote: »
    With the clock ticking down as as soon as it hits 00.00 does that mean some poor sod is holding till then. @2.44 per min........

I'm getting the impression that the caller volumes are abysmal now - there's been two repeat callers tonight that got back through what seemed to be fairly quickly - makes you wonder if they're actually making a profit from this anymore
    in my opinion

The thought of wacking one off to Sam.

I know what you mean. Didn't she say she had 3 kids or something? Immaculate conceptions I'd say, like who'd get up on her?

night guys im tired

I know what you mean. Didn't she say she had 3 kids or something? Immaculate conceptions I'd say, like who'd get up on her?

Paul

(sorry :o)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Just remembered that joke involving flour "barf"

• Advertisement

I'm getting the impression that the caller volumes are abysmal now - there's been two repeat callers tonight that got back through what seemed to be fairly quickly - makes you wonder if they're actually making a profit from this anymore
    in my opinion

Hopefully not but I always figured they made most of their money by people getting through to the other psychics for private readings anyway.

I wonder do they psychics that are just in the little box or on the phone subject to the same restrictions regarding health and mediumship that the on-air psychics are?

Hopefully not but I always figured they made most of their money by people getting through to the other psychics for private readings anyway.

I wonder do they psychics that are just in the little box or on the phone subject to the same restrictions regarding health and mediumship that the on-air psychics are?

Restrictions are for live on-air shows

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

restriction is only for tv.

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Restrictions are for live on-air shows

I figured as much. Still, without the show they'd have to go back to relying on advertising in the back pages of tabloid newspapers.

Night all - switching over to Homeland on More4

30th September SAM RYAN

LIFE PURPOSE

00.18 Myrtle GENERAL READ.. changes around house, worried about
    someone's job.

00.23 Mairead GENERAL READ...praying for money, stay optomistic, goodbye to the old and hello to the new. The pregnancy card shows new opportunities and beginnings in your life. Trip aw

00.27 Myrtle Q. My Life/2 deaths in the family A. Can't discuss spiritual issues. Go out again, more money, sorry for your loss.

00.33 Helen FAMILY/GENERAL..warning card re falling out.don't get involved. Wish being granted. Trip away.

00.38 Ann GENERAL READING/CAREER...something new in job.no settling for second best, dream bigger

00.42 Bernie FAMILY PROBLEMS..admit true feelings and situtation will improve. Don't get involved. Take care of yourself. Family situation will resolve.

00.45 Kathleen GENERAL READING..your surrounded by magic. A gentleman needs healing. Have fun with friends. Big change in job

00.50 Siobhan ANYTHING GOOD HAPPENING..situation around family..walk away. money coming your way. issues around a male.

00.53 Kathleen LOVE & FAMILY..things have been turbulent, someone in your life has to make a big decision. Time to got out and have fun.

00.57 Female GENERAL READING FAMILY...someone looking for new job in family. Create a little space, bring in the flowers to calm. Dietary changes. Think positive.

01.01 Rita LOVE READING...your true love is coming, release ex, its someone you know. True love, everything you ever wanted

0.06 Female GENERAL READING FAMILY..Things getting better - all being helped, will feel like yourself again, moving in right direction, things are turning.

01.11 Female GENERAL READING.."do you have a daughter"? Buy yourself something nice. Happy everafter, Money venture. Invite to party..have fun..treat yourself.

01.17 no connection

01.18 no connection

01.22 Pat LIVING ON OWN FOR 18 MONTHS...? her future.
    There will be changes around house, if you're thinking of moving yes, fi you want to stay and change house yes. Legal issues read correctly. rest and take care, start meeting friends and go out.

01.26 male HELLO SAM.."Just want to compliment you Sam, am not into this, you got an abusive call, it wasn't nice, and you handled it well. I know you do have a gift by your calls, and helping an enormous amount of people"

01.28 Angela LOST MEMBER OF FAMILY recently. We can't talk about people who have passed on, these are the guidelines we can't do mediumship, sorry for your loss. Get tuned back into work and a time to make wish, colour purple for light at the end of tunnel.

01.32 Helena FINANCE/GOOD NEWS "Hello Sam" new opportunity re job, need to get out and walk, will get you grounded. Your dream is coming true. "remember us on show when you get money, i'll be your best friend"

01.36 Margaret FINANCES..everything will be ok, changes in house, you need to step back, you feel tired. Big relief where money concerned.

01.38 Female CALLER "i think your great, fascinating listening to you"..DIVORCE....Your wish will be granted, less money worries.

01.43 Female previous caller as above. SON HASN'T BEEN IN CONTACT...new changes, son came up in last read, and he getting in touch with you. A new partnership. No reason to look back, wish will be granted.

01.48 Female HEALTH/LOVE ..can't do health ..okay..(no answer continues with call) ..some sort of deception, reconciliation getting to know each other. Your happy ever after. Little holiday.

01.52 Teresa GENERAL READING...be patient, don't be rushing into anything, receive to be able to give, big changes

01.56 Male LOVE/WORK ..are you expecting holiday,break coming in, give new person a chance. Have fun meet new people.

02.00 Female WILL I HAVE MORE CHILDREN..can't answer, go to the doctor. Trip away coming up and someone coming to visit.

02.03 Female MONEY/GENERAL...debt paid off, biggest bill will ease up, have a small treat for yourself, worst is behind you, start wishing tonight.

02.08 Male LOVE LIFE...one is waiting for you, carrying anger let it go, try new activites, you'll meet someone on line, or one of those sites.

THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION OF THE ABOVE SHOW

The Hidden Log
    Elapsed times
    00:01 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)
    00:01 Ask anything - (spoken)
    00:07 Ask Anything displayed prominently in 'call to action' panel
    00:09 DTMF dial tones
    00:10 DTMF dial tones
    00:10 Here for your guidance and direction. - (spoken)
    rem: what happened to entertainment?
    00:11 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)
    00:11 DTMF dial tones
    00:17 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)
    00:20 DTMF dial tones
    00:21 DTMF dial tones
    00:23 DTMF dial tones
    00:27 DTMF dial tones
    00:41 DTMF dial tones
    00:45 DTMF dial tones
    00:45 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)
    00:46 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)
    01:05 DTMF dial tones
    01:08 DTMF dial tones
    01:15 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)
    01:25 On-screen countdown clock - 1min30sec to 0:00 - looping periodically.
    01:25 Fast clock-ticking sound effect
    01:28 Fast clock-ticking sound effect
    01:31 Fast clock-ticking sound effect
    01:36 DTMF dial tones
    01:36 Fast clock-ticking sound effect
    01:48 Fast clock-ticking sound effect
    01:52 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)
    01:57 1580 999 222 - (spoken - no cost given)

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Still, without the show they'd have to go back to relying on advertising in the back pages of tabloid newspapers.

and even when it first appeared in the rags it was offensive so that it is prime time Saturday night tv is disturbing, and most people have almost no other option.

I didn't have to even read the tiny ad on somepage I never visit anyhow to even make a call so why should I be subject to not just listening but watching, lots of calls

Particularly where they're merely callgirl material, what happened to Psychic Wayne? He had.. an aura

and yet still, they continue to dole out hoodoo. brazen backsides on em Willy will leave them roaring red

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Who's up tonight?

• Advertisement

Sam, I think - Last night.

flutegirl wrote: »
    Who's up tonight?

No clues here anyway :pac:

do they record the call into the studio because i just thought of something what if goes quite and they just re-air the same call ?

Interesting thought...they could have some calls on record, and just stick them in like live calls to bump up the numbers.

BMollie wrote: »
    Interesting thought...they could have some calls on record, and just stick them in like live calls to bump up the numbers.

Don't you mean "jump on" :rolleyes: :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

BMollie wrote: »

I actually had this thought myself a while back when there was a night with a lot of repeat callers.

Unfortunately, when I listened back to a few of them on Sky+, the way the callers aid hello sounded fairly unique.

Though I would be willing to bet that they do have calls on tape to boost numbers, but I wouldn't say it happens all that often... (though it would make me feel slightly better if we knew that serial Paul was just a tape on repeat...)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I actually had this thought myself a while back when there was a night with a lot of repeat callers.

Unfortunately, when I listened back to a few of them on Sky+, the way the callers aid hello sounded fairly unique.

Though I would be willing to bet that they do have calls on tape to boost numbers, but I wouldn't say it happens all that often... (though it would make me feel slightly better if we knew that serial Paul was just a tape on repeat...)

It's not impossible that serial Paul is a tape. He sounds the very same on each call, all could have been recorded at same time, leaves room for thought...would be make us feel slightly better if that was Paul's case.

She looks like she's aged 20 years since last night

Some collection on that desk

PK939 wrote: »
    She looks like she's aged 20 years since last night

That's because willy kept her up all night ;-

if there's a angel for everything, then there must be a divil too

• Advertisement

She wants people to ring in "to keep her company on her last night"

And there was me thinking that the purpose of this show was all about us, and they were here for us ... :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement