Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

All the guys in the control room are into the angels :)

She was launching into her self-awarded oscar winning speech there - I think the earpiece abruptly cut her off, and told her to promote the whole "it's your last chance" instead.

"I hope that helps"

It's about as much use an ashtray on a motorbike ...

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

She looks 10 years younger, with the glasses on in fairness.

but still ultimately 10 years older

oh my god - poor woman has been waiting 40 mins in total. Waited for 20 minutes, got cut off - rang back, waited another 20 minutes, finally got through - and then the first card out is the 'Deception Card'.

That's €100 wasted - and the brazenness of the presenter afterwards; acting like she's provided real help to a clearly distraught person :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I cant believe some of these poor folks are so naive. Do they still believe in the tooth fairy too?

coolhull wrote: »
    I cant believe some of these poor folks are so naive. Do they still believe in the tooth fairy too?

Maybe they do - but that doesn't give these guys the right to take advantage of that financially.

''All you have to do is pick up the phone and call. What could be simpler?'' Well putting the money back in your pocket would be simpler or posting it to the son of the Nigerian Defence Minister. It would also be more profitable, 'in my opinion'

then I saw Starella's face, waving back from the bottom left corner of my mind. Now i'm a believer

• Advertisement

No Name..thank you and congratulations :D

oh my god - poor woman has been waiting 40 mins in total. Waited for 20 minutes, got cut off - rang back, waited another 20 minutes, finally got through - and then the first card out is the 'Deception Card'.

That's €100 wasted - and the brazenness of the presenter afterwards; acting like she's provided real help to a clearly distraught person :mad: :mad: :mad:

But it's obvious some people can't be helped. if I spend E100 on a phone call, surely that means Ineed a psychiatrist, not a so-called 'psychic'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Angels! Think someone is away with the fairies

But it's obvious some people can't be helped. if I spend E100 on a phone call, surely that means Ineed a psychiatrist, not a so-called 'psychic'

But on the other hand, they may be extremely vulnerable people, may not have any family or friends to turn to - and put all that together, and calling a number on screen to a seemingly caring presenter, that claims to be able to sort out all your problems, could seem like a lifeline - at whatever the cost

Well that's Sharon sorted out for the New Year with her new love :)

I'm just glad the 1 in 10 callers that are serious are 1 in 10!

So happy for Sharon. that must be a load off her mind

"You don't have to give your name" you should tell them to just say PLANT :D

Goodnight Sam and Angels, I'm hitting the scratcher now

Cue the dramatic music - countdown clock will be next

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I hate them abusing the music.

What the fcuk "angels" inspire someone to "take over the world"?! megalomanic angel?!! this is jus...

-willy owt.

THE FULL MOON...isn't that when all the pycho psychics come out

"They're not randomly picked, they don't just appear on your screen"

LOL !! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

I was hoping the angel in the studio would be like the Angels statues in Doctor Who last night

dont-blink-doctor-who-weeping-angels.jpg?w=540&h=432

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

There was a scientific study released a few weeks ago that said as a lot of people get older the part of the brain that controls skeptic feelings diminishes, this would explain a lot of the older people calling in perhaps. Also loneliness, depression and other mental issues can make people turn to the weirdest things for help. Just look at regular Paul, he's obviously got some kind of mental problem that compels him to ring in.

Whether its cold callers, doorstep salesmen or phone psychics, there will always be someone there to take advantage of the vulnerable. My feeling is that Psychic Readings Live is even more blatant in its shadiness than play-tv and even though its fun to take the p**s out of it, the sooner its gone the better.

Yes Sam, legal issues are working in OUR favour :)

Sam got cut off :D

Show cut 2 minutes early ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

show started at 23.59

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement