Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Same duration as last night and night before etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,965 ✭✭✭spookwoman

01/10/2012 23.59 Psychic Sam Last show for while
    Call No Start M/F Name Question / Comment
    Ask Any Question on screen
    Which angels are guiding you and why?
    00.02.00 Number
    call Now on screen
    00.03.38 Number
    00.04.04 Number
    00:04:23 F Carmel Very faint. Lost sister few years hub. What do u deal with? Gen
    00:07:40 F Mary Gen. Unfolding? Money
    00.11.06 Number
    00:13:10 M Tom Gen
    00.17.29 Number
    00:18:24 F Gen
    00.21.36 Number
    00.23.52 Number

00:23:56 F Career Had some injuries whats story
    00.26.55 Number
    00.27.55 Number

00:29:52 F Tara On for 20 mins hung 40 mins trying to get through. Trouble around he may be afraid soul mate
    00.33.45 Number
    00.34.19 Trust my cards
    00.34.33 Number
    00:36:44 F Anne Marie Gen and Love
    00.39.10 I saw cards in their best interest
    00.39.14 Number
    00:39:54 F Gen
    00.43.47 Trust what I do
    00:45:08 F Planning move Are we doing right
    00:50:23 F Gen. Few things coming up
    00.53.44 Who is your Gardian Angel on screen
    00.56.36 I trust cards
    00.56.52 Number
    00:56:55 F Sharon Future relationship talking about x factor
    00.59.25 Ask anything
    01.00.31 I trust what I see. Accurate. Family trust her
    01.03.20 I trust, believe never doubt

01:03:33 F Harriet Gen Family money
    01.07.15 Take advice and trust me
    01:08:41 F Nora Love and romance
    01.10.51 Ask anything
    01.11.26 Number
    01.11.58 I trust what i do
    01:12:15 F Gen. Family member not well
    01:17:40 F Catherine Great faith in angels. Finance
    01.19.43 Number
    01.20.16 Number

01:22:29 F Delay few questions gen want more info on opportunity
    01.30.44 Feel lonely call
    01:30:55 F Tereasa Worried about son. He did hurt her in a bad way
    01.33.55 Says what they cannot talk about
    01.34.27 Number
    01:37:37 F Jean Gen
    01:43:45 F Marian Worried about hub sick and in pain
    01.49.17 Trust
    01.51.20 show all about u trust
    01:52:51 F Phylis Gen 6 children worried about grandson
    01.55.34 Number
    01.56.40 Number

01:57:03 F Delay. Love
    01.58.28 Number

21 calls 20 female 1 male

Number is when number called out without cost per min
    Trust is linked to saying she trust her cards her readings etc.

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

coolhull wrote: »
    I cant believe some of these poor folks are so naive. Do they still believe in the tooth fairy too?

There was a scientific study released a few weeks ago that said as a lot of people get older the part of the brain that controls skeptic feelings diminishes, this would explain a lot of the older people calling in perhaps. Also loneliness, depression and other mental issues can make people turn to the weirdest things for help.

oh; trust me I watched the most seemingly hellbent man in suddenly turn Christian overnight. He was smart though but his chick, who he had coincidentally acquired was into all this mystic bollocks too but ultimately she/ it was good for him in not continuing being creepily like Anthony Hopkins, tbh.. and in a typical role at that

But maybe it had more to do with realizing a certain impending death and clutching at straws for something more I mean there has to be an afterlife, right? Right... maybe it's written in the stars, with starella herself let me just reach for one now. Ever notice that people who reach for the stars put out the most disingenuous bile? that's what my crusade is against. devils, masquerading as angels whilst good is portrayed as evil so we stamp out sadistic sam, for starters

honestly though some bullshìt merchants.

TV3 are most patronizing considering how they haven't got a clue themselves I will let their little 'cult' show continue for now and I'm sure they have a following...

but tbh not even starella carries that star quality to make it tolerable.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Sam's Night Of The Angels
    elapsed times
    00:02 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:05 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:05 ASK ANY QUESTION Shown in main panel.
    00:12 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:18 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:22 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:25 NO background music for 3 mins then...
    00:28 ...SONAR pinging sound - WHY strange???
    00:28 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:29 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:34 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:40 1580 number announced without cost.
    00:44 We're here for your guidance etc. Just one instance of many.
    00:45 Music much more overpowering than usual and unnecessary.
    00:58 1580 number announced without cost.
    01:12 1580 number announced without cost.
    01:21 1580 number announced without cost.
    01:24 caller 'politely' dismissed. note 1
    01:56 1580 number announced without cost.
    01:57 1580 number announced without cost.
    01:58 1580 number announced without cost.
    01:59 1580 number announced without cost.
    ~~~~
    note 1 Caller started asking too many questions. After answering another Sam gives her a quick 'thankyou for calling' dismissal.
    She then apologises by saying she has a limited time with callers.
    That's like throwing money away.

• Advertisement

so.. not a good psychic?

and thats why it was sams last night. did you know, you we can telepathically combine to take this off the air using tellykenesis? indeed angels, can guide us to take over the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

1st October 2012 SAM

WHICH ANGELS ARE GUIDING YOU AND WHY

00.04 Carmel GENERAL..Lost her sister and husband. "can't deal with mediumship..caller "what do you deal with" Sam "I deal with guidance" so a general read, you have a lot of family around.allow them come in, everything will be ok, change in finances, celebration, changes around house. "sorry for your loss"

00.07 Mary GENERAL..Improvement card so you are standing up for yourself, time to have some fun, way of thinking will have to be put in order they will fold so naturally.. Caller: "what do you mean by unfolding" great deal of things going on in your life, any issues with be resolved and will fall into place for you, passing hurtful stage, new venture in work

00.13 Tom GENERAL..1st card assertiveness, speak up, something irritating you, you feel stuck at the moment, need someone to defend you. situtation being helped and healed, move forward "the best of luck to you Tom"

00.18 Female GENERAL..there could be a legal matter,consult expert, watch what you're thinking, feeling downhearted, time to be having fun, tides are turning for the better, new chapter in life.

00.23 Female CAREER.."Hi Sam Happy October" new career card out. a little bit of retraining "are you aware of this" ."no, need to know about career as had some injuries" work forces shifting, by winter be back, daughter card is coming up have time with her, be clear in communications.

00.29 Tara LOVE/SOULMATE.."I rang for 20 mins and someone hung up, and rang for another 20 mins. been 40 mins. getting through"
    deception card is here, he's running scared, a little break you should get time away, keep open mind, this is your love life, this man is your true love, give him time, boys are silly. "That was a really accurate reading"

00.36 AnnMarie GENERAL/LOVE..romance, are you seeing someone? "no"
    there's someone you already know coming into your life, change in career, cut ties with people, time to move on, money coming your way.

00.39 Female GENERAL..argument around you, are you aware? "no" stay well out, emotional healing around, new opportunity, take what you learnt and move one, great stuff coming, change in next 3 months, stay out of that row.

00.45 female PLANNING TO MOVE..cards leaping out for you, the walkaway card, afraid of long move, relationship will be more positive, fresh start, your desire is in reach, move is right.

00.50 Female GENERAL.."I watch your show all the time" ..cards are jumping for you, you are being helped, busy last 4 years, prayers are being answered, you stood up, laid down law. Love coming back around.take a little time out, have goals. "Thank you for compliment"

00.56 Sharon FUTURE RELATIONSHIPS...soulmate is coming, lots of deception in relationship, you've been fooling yourself, love about to bang on your door, don't put limitations on yourself, this person for you. A little breakaway? "no", You'll be ringing in the new year with somebody.

01.03 Harriett "how are you Sam" ''FAMILY & MONEY not health" purple connection, with family birthdays around you...call dropped...very big changes around home, happy changes in family, enjoy birthdays coming up.

01.08 Nora call dropped..True love card has come out, stay optomistic, changes in relationship, you're afraid you'll be whisked down the isle, talk to friends, safe to be in love, have some fun.

01.12 Marie GENERAL/FAMILY..MEMBER NOT WELL...we can't deal with health, cards are strong, Michael giving you courage, study or change in career "are you aware of that?" call cut.....you've to make harsh decisions, you have the power, small bit of studying, possible changes around family, anniversary wasn't celebrated enough, so do it again.

01.17 Catherine FINANCE/LOVE...someone worried about job, debt paid off card, all will be in plae in 3 wks/3mths, upset with someone, reconciliation, have some fun, debts paid off, passion coming in.

01.22 Female GENERAL..cards jumping, little trip away "are you aware of that?" "no" you need calm, disconnected from yourself, can't see light at the end of tunnel, debts will be paid, argument/betrayal, 3 strong people coming back into your life, say goodbye to old and hello to new, skys the limit for you.

01.30 Teresa WORRIED ABOUT SON...son needs to stand his ground, he's nearly over it. everthing ok card, you've been very helpful to many people and get no acknowledgement, son will be ok. T "He hurt me in bad way" the archangel is keeping you safe, hope everything is ok with you.

01.37 Jean GENERAL...need to start dreaming bigger, helpful person you are and you need help, Michael around you, you need giddiness and fun back, male person upset, next 5 weeks will fall into place, full moon make a wish.

01.43 Marian HUSBAND VERY SICK/A LOT OF BAD PAIN...we can't speak about health issues, cover husband in green light, everything ok card, a bit of time out for yourself, please consult another doctor. Make sure you get the best opinions for you. FAMILY/MONEY..new home, your wish is being granted, if your wish is about money, then go to your window and look at the moon, say and this is what I want, i'll have it as soon as possible. You're changing things around or moving house.."no Sam not going anywhere" just making spaces for your husband, that's he going to be more mobile in, make your wish and a difference in November. Get some time out for yourself.

01.52 Phyllis GENERAL..Is somebody getting a new job? , new career card, changes in money, next 3 months. Have you got 3 children, "no i've 6" is it 3 & 3, your sleeping pattern not great, do something nice for yourself ..GRANDSON...is a bit of travel coming up? "no"..there's a trip, you'll all be together, changes in his home, and your wish granted, make that wish tonight.

01.56 Female LOVE.. Is there a relationship just started? no anwer, you won't see new love very often at start, a bit of forgiving, make effort for new love.

THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION OF THE ABOVE SHOW

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

We's got all teh logs!!! :D:D:D

coolhull wrote: »
    But it's obvious some people can't be helped. if I spend E100 on a phone call, surely that means Ineed a psychiatrist, not a so-called 'psychic'
    But on the other hand, they may be extremely vulnerable people, may not have any family or friends to turn to - and put all that together, and calling a number on screen to a seemingly caring presenter, that claims to be able to sort out all your problems, could seem like a lifeline - at whatever the cost

And these, my friends, are both possibilities that prove that these <snip>ing money-grubbing ***** need to be stopped.

Did the snip for you OMIH :pac:

Doing some stuff here and going over last night. I cannot believe the utter clap trap sam was spouting last night, it's like a religion to her and she believes every word she says. I think St. Lomans should actively pursue to get a new patient in my opinion

Abraham lincon or van helsing?

• Advertisement

Flathan's looking very raggedy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

He looks like Bad Santa :)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

What the absolute ****????!!!
    Automatic writing??? Is he having a laugh?!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

special pen...more like special marker.

are people really this gullible :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Why is Zak Dingle doing psychic readings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Man in cork has a very ladylike voice. And name.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Seriously is this lad for real??!!
    Awful waste of paper too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

John reminds me of the actor, Michael Gambon.

michael+gambon+dumbledore.jpg

Tomorrow night: Spirograph Reading

spirograph%5B1%5D.jpg

MrsD007 wrote: »
    John reminds me of the actor, Michael Gambon.

michael+gambon+dumbledore.jpg

more like Theoden, king of the horsemen I thought

Theoden2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭shaneob86

I think his name is John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Lads, just swtiched over, what's this craic? :eek: Sounds scary!!!!!

Sounds like we were under attck there!!

Tomorrow night: Spirograph Reading

spirograph%5B1%5D.jpg

I'd say Theo would be just the man for that!

Least he's not basically a checkout girl, telling us angels can guide us in our megalomanic quest

night after they are using
    fortuneteller00-main_full.jpg?w=620

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Who is he talking about there??

Least he's not basically a checkout girl, telling us angels can guide us in our megalomanic quest

Nah, he's an oul tramp off the streets that they got. I bet he has a tesco bag with a sixpack of dutch gold behind the desk there and a flea-bitten whippet on a string leash.

Gave the automatic writing a go just there...it works :p

222702.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭shaneob86

Only the people that call up have guardian angels

• Advertisement

Unbelievable. Is he winding me up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement