Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Logs will be posted when available.
    Auto-writer out of order at present.

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

Can they not get some genuine gypsies in for this

John and his Magic Marker
    times given are elapsed
    DTMF dial tones heard at:
    00:00, 00:01, 00:02 (3 times), 00:06, 00:07 (2), 00:09 (2),
    00:10 (2), 00:12, 00:13, 00:16, 00:18 during call, 00:19,
    00:21, 00:24 (2), 00:25, 00:26, 00:28 (2), 00:29 (3),
    00:30 (2), 00:32, 00:35 (2), 00:41 during call, 00:46 (2),
    00:48, 00:49 (2), 00:53 (2), 00:54 (2), 00:57 (3),
    00:59 during call, 01:02 (3), 01:03, 01:06 (2), 01:07,
    01:08 (3), 01:10, 01:12 (2), 01:15 (4), 01:16 (2), 01:17,
    01:20 (3), 01:21 (5), 01:23 (2), 01:24, 01:25 (4), 01:26,
    01:30 (2), 01:32, 01:33 (2), 01:35 (6), 01:39, 01:40,
    01:41 (2), 01:42 (2), 01:44 (3), 01:47 (3) - during call,
    01:51 (2), 01:54 (2), 01:55.
    At least 110 times in 120 minutes. Some may have been
    missed.

Sci-fi/Zap/Laser (or whatever) bursts of sound heard at:
    00:00, 00:06, 00:09, 00:10, 00:13 (2 times), 00:21, 00:25,
    00:26, 00:30, 00:32, 00:46, 00:48, 00:49, 00:57 (2), 01:02,
    01:12, 01:15, 01:17 (2), 01:21 (2), 01:23, 01:24 (3), 01:25,
    01:33, 01:39, 01:40, 01:42 (3), 01:47 during call, 01:51 (2),
    01:54, 01:58.
    At least 39 times. Some may have been missed.

Ticking clock sound heard at:
    01:21, 01:35, 01:51

Misc.
    01:20 approx. An apparent volume increase was noticed for background
    music, possibly to mask instructions being given in earpiece. This didn't
    work terrribly well and elevated the music to almost foreground status.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

2nd October 2012 PSYCHIC JOHN

AUTOMATIC WRITING (uses his pen)

Get Your Personal Message

00.09 BERNADETTE LOVE WINS (Pen) Have had romantic problems in immediate past "no not really", romantic message saying love wins to do with family, "not not really", you have family in Ireland, go connect with family.

00.11 MARTINA AM I MOVING..give me a second I'll get the pen LOOK TO END OF YEAR (pen), yes you are moving end of year "will I be happy"
    when you move energy changes around you, when you move you'll connect in positive way, new beginning.

00.13 Dropped

00.14 TONY OUTLOOK ON FUTURE...DUBLIN,BOOKS,CREATIVE MAN (pen) do you consider yourself creative?, "yeh", you need more artistic work, creative help, stay on line and one of our psychics will help.

00.16 Female HEALTH.....GUARDIAN ANGELS (pen) are you aware you have a guardian angel Call Dropped

00.18 VINCENT IMMEDIATE FUTURE....MOVE BACK, LOOK BACK & CORRECT (pen) correct something in immediate past, do you understand this? "not quite", move forward, are you looking for job? "yes" by Jan/Feb in my opinion things will have taken a turn, and positive future.

00.20 RAY WILL I DO WELL IN MY DEGREE...22! STUDY AGAIN, GOOD (pen), it's saying you get a 2.1 degree, have you been dodging reading the books? "not dodging as such", you will succeed, need any help contact our psychics.

00.22 Male "Is this John on tv" ,yes I'm John from tv, "your not John from tv", I'm live, "I'm watching tv man it's not you" J. "thank you for calling"

00.24 LEANNE FUTURE & LOVE, (no pen) love will come, make connection with special man, do you attract tall men? "yeh" tall man in new year

00.26 DAVID "I have a funny feeling there's an elite group running our lives" gets pen..BILDEBERG, J."what does that mean" D."that's what I was feeling, J "David your very psychic" GROUP!VOID you've got to awaken people, pen say's you can do it, ring one of our psychics. D."can I ask another question?" "How come you answer everything before you even write it" J "It writes itself"," David I think I've answered it, thank you for calling me."

00.29 Male FINANCIAL SITUTATION...NEW WORK OPPORTUNITY NEXT YEAR (pen) new work opportunity coming next year "that's good",
    J."Do you understand", "not really, no", new work coming thank's very much for calling David. (obviously confused re last call).

00.33 NORA FINANCE/LOVE..."can you see pen on paper", MAN IN MARCH MONTH (pen) do you attract big men? "no", further writing BIG MAN MONEY IN THE WINTER (pen) by time you get to December you are going to succeed, a big man holding you tight in March, if you need anymore hold for other psychics.

00.37 JOHN LOVE TALL LADY NORWEIGAN LOOKS HAIR LONG DARK HAIR (pen) have you been to Amsterdam? "no" trip there, you're going to meet a beautiful lady, will happen in new year.

00.42 DAVID WILL I LOSE BUSINESS..MAKE A NEW BUSINESS CONNECTION TO SUPPORT (pen) does that make sense, "it does actually" NEW MAN HELPING YOU (pen) "yes I just ook on new manager" the support will be new man helping you, your a survivor, turns everything for you, in April/May business success, and Ireland is picking up "I agree with you indeed" (David's voice familiar)

00.44 HELEN HEALTH..partner ready for wheelchair, can I cope with all that? SOCIAL HELP BECOMES AVAILABLE (pen)..call stopped "can you hear me?"

00.45 MARTIN FUTURE...WILL IMPROVE MUCH IN LATER YEAR (pen) vast improvement, step forward, easier towards end December.

00.46 HELEN (previous caller as above) "we got cut off there", SOCIAL HELP WILL COME IMPROVEMENT IN CIRCUMSTANCES MONEY MADE AVAILABLE If you applied for assistance you will get it and will be able to cope with unfortunate circumstances, have you got your guardian angel there? "I've got all the books", H.another question "Will I be able to cope with all this", J "I'll ask the pen", strong lady, determined, powerful, sensitive lady and what you are doing now will be blessed in eternity. I know that you are going to be fine, if you need anymore help..H "i've been onto people everynight", children will be successful.

00.49 CARMEL SEPARATED FROM HUSBAND 3 YEARS..pen say's AUTOMATIC MAN WANTS TO TALK LISTEN Take step back, let man make point, make considered decision, will be happy solution.

00.51 SARAH LOST JOB or DOG?/NEW ONE? let me ask the pen, LOOK AT STRAY have you been looking at a stray dog....call dropped

00.53 MICHAEL "Hello John, I heard you mentioning Sheila on tv" J."yes I did mention Sheila" M."problem is we are not getting on sexually one to one" let me see what the pen say's TOGETHER AHEAD SHEILA PASSED! PROBLEMS (female laughing in background) call dropped

00.58 JOHN WILL I MEET SOMEONE, TAKE THE CHANCE, NEW LADY IN NET CONNECTION (pen) were you on line, "yes John" pen saying take the chance "when would that be John" over next 3/4 weeks build up on internet, stay on line and talk to our psychics, you've got this lady in your arms in November.

01.04 ANDY PARTNER..BEAUTY'S ONLY SKIN DEEP LOOK AT A SPIRITUAL LADY (pen) I feel you have already connected to a very spiritual lady, have you already met a very spiritual lady, you will meet a very spiritual lady, connected to healing, maybe a nurse, pen says beauty's only skin deep, will give you love and affection, if you need any further help stay on the line.

01.06 Male I'M IN COURT TOMORROW, WORRIED IF I'M GOING TO GET LOCKED UP! BARRISTER SAY'S PLEAD GUILTY (pen) are you going to plead guilty "no no no", is this what has been said "not that,nono". Think for yourself your legal advice in courts say's plead guilty. "Can you tell me if I'm going to Jail?" I can't see you behind bars, I can see you in Dublin by the Liffey on bridge near Grafton Street "no no no", you are going to central Dublin around Christmas "alright yeh" so you're a free man "oh yes yes" and getting some black stuff down your neck, you are going to be alright.

01.14 Dropped John "the answers yes by the way"

01.15 MARY, GALWAY FUTURE, are you looking for love "no, I have it"
    SUCCESS IN NEW YEAR VENTURE FOR MARY AND ALL WILL BE A SUCCESS (pen) call dropped J. "Mary can you hear me" all will be a success.

01.17 JULIE, GALWAY FUTURE..WONDERFUL NEWS IN JANUARY MOVE AHEAD UP THE LADDER OF SUCCESS (pen) are you seeking promotion Julie? "no" by January your life has turned around, have you a man? "yes", he'll succeed as well,take a couple of months and see signs of success, stay on line if you want to talk to our psychics

01.24 KATHLEEN FINANCE, a rare gift i'm using for you CALLER WILL SUCCEED WHY TO WIN IS TO DENY FAILURE (pen) you think you are going to fail, you haven't failed, keep on going to succeed and into January. YOU CAN BREAKTHROUGH

01.33 ESTHER 40 YEAR OLD SON DRUG ADDICT "will he ever get over it and face up to his responsibilities?" BOY ALL HIS LIFE WILL FALL FIRST THEN TURN ROUND YOU HAVE DONE RIGHT (pen) E."I've put him out" you've done the right thing Esther, it say's will fall first, take a bang on the snotter, and realise he's hit rock bottom, and turn around and pick himself up. you've done only what you could do, must be breaking your heart. E."court tomorrow to finalise it", continue it Esther.

01.35 Dropped

01.37 LIZ PROBLEM TEENAGE DAUGHTER/AM I PSYCHIC...MAN MAD HERE has she been mixing with wrong people, get a grip of her TELL HER NO MORE OR ELSE! (pen) give her one more ultimation,she's mixing with people who are taking intoxicating drugs, tell her to move on, she's a lovely girl. Re being Psychic feel you are very sensitive, you are experiencing a form of communication, I feel family love you, stand up to your daughter.

01.42 HARRIETT HUSBAND SICK/BAD BACK PAIN Guardian angels help protect him, I can't get into health matters due to legislation GUARDIAN ANGELS (pen) H."doing injection will have to wait long, the pain is worse?" SOLUTION IN JANUARY (pen)
    concentrate on guardian angels to help your man, you have a soul mate, look after that man and love him and he's going to be alright. If you need any further help stay on the line.

01.51 VERA FAMILY/FINANCE automatic writing pen writes for me WILL MAKE MONEY NEW ENTERPRISE Have you been thinking of starting something new, "no I'm a carer, have man in nursing home, have been looking after him for 18 years", man in home thankful and a great deal of respect given to you for what you do, you will find money, becomes more in 2013, new way forward. Then discusses Denmark with her re her question on family.

02.02 HELEN LOVE/FINANCE MAN BACK FROM PAST MONEY IN DECEMBER man is coming back, money in December H."am I psychic"
    you are sensitive, try automatic writing, the man wants to come back. That was Vera, Vera's very psychic. (he obviously confused name with previous caller)

02.04 Female BROKE UP WITH PARTNER 15 YEARS AGO..this man is coming back to your house CALL CUT....when he comes round don't just jump in you say let's talk.

THE ABOVE JUST EDITED VERSION OF CALLS TO SHOW

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    John and his Magic Marker

Sci-fi/Zap/Laser

Ticking clock sound heard at:

Misc.
    01:20 approx. An apparent volume increase was noticed for background
    music, possibly to mask instructions being given in earpiece. This didn't
    work terrribly well and elevated the music to almost foreground status.

Funny - you could insert that entire posting into the old Play TV threads from 3 years ago, and it would fit in perfectly :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,939 ✭✭✭spookwoman

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

The Broadcasting Authority of Ireland has upheld two complaints against TV3's ‘Psychics Live’ programme, saying two broadcasts during the summer were in breach of the broadcasting code.

The authority found that broadcasts on June 26 and July 5 had been in breach of clauses which distinctly bar broadcasters from carrying psychic or fortune telling services which discuss a caller’s health.

TV3 had responded to the complaints saying the broadcasts were “clearly identified as an entertainment service”, and that while it could not control the questions that a caller could ask one of the on-air psychics, regulations prohibited psychics from making any claim in relation to health and healing.

The BAI upheld the complaints, however, noting that the psychic had made no effort to end the calls when it had became clear the callers were seeking advice on a health issue.

TV3 will now be required to broadcast an on-air sequence acknowledging the breach of the code.

:D

This was the time our esteemed psychics let rip 3 times

dave1982 wrote: »
    The Broadcasting Authority of Ireland has upheld two complaints against TV3's ‘Psychics Live’ programme, saying two broadcasts during the summer were in breach of the broadcasting code.

TV3 will now be required to broadcast an on-air sequence acknowledging the breach of the code.

:D

If they could get away with it, they'll have Gandalf issue the acknowledgement using the powers of his magic pen :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

spookwoman wrote: »
    Complainant Leah Burgess – who has published the BAI’s adjudication online – said the psychic in the first incident had not sought to end a call when he realised that the caller wanted to discuss their health.

I bet TV3 just love you spookwoman. :D:D:D

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I bet TV3 just love you spookwoman. :D:D:D

:D lots of people retweeting and spreading the word

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

TV3's Maureen must be in some state with all that's unfolding.

Remember towards end of PTV days, a 30 second statement was put on air before the show went out, this happened many times, relating to complaints.
    Came up in black & white format.

Well done Spookwoman, bet more than Maureen bothered by it all today :)

I do believe this explains it better papers local papers picking up on it now

250px-Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I wonder is our fragrant psychic on tonight. Studio should have been fumigated by now

spookwoman wrote: »
    I wonder is our fragrant psychic on tonight. Studio should have been fumigated by now

I suspect that's the least of their worries at this moment in time :D

Regardless of who is on it's time to make a few sandwiches and a flask of coffee! :)

Fragrant John back

<Snip><Snip><Snip><Snip><Snip>etc.

• Advertisement

clearly been coached in the hand gestures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Think they should rename the show The 'In My Opinion' show

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

This John guy is the human equivalent of Rohypnol. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Pendulums, snow globes - maybe this should be renamed to "Magicians Live"

Pendulums, snow globes - maybe this should be renamed to "Magicians Live"

He has a lot of stuff there to keep him going! :eek:

<snip> scuse

he's just short of a wizards hat

and a more appropriate set, maybe like an alladins cave that's what happened I think they were blinded by the fact sam n chavette just fit the.. ould wans afternoon show type environment

This is "Automatic Writing" :o

How then, can he know what's going to be written before "the magic pen" has finished writing ?:confused: :eek:

This is "Automatic Writing" :o

How then, can he know what's going to be written before he's finished writing it ?:confused: :eek:

Didn't a caller try and query this last night?

• Advertisement

He answered that one last night.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement