Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Psychic John Concrete question Concrete answer
    00:19:28 F Deirdre Life better and easier. Holiday? decision going to wales and to the sun Florida 2 years. Man money coming around. Joint venture May June corner turned 00:21:26 00:01:58
    00:22:17 F Marian Love MAN BY THE SEA WILL MAKE MARIAN SMILE. West coast of Ireland Galway. Internet being used he uses computer may be work. Like dogs will have a bog boxer bog - man. 00:24:00 00:01:43
    00:25:35 M Mark Love Will Mark find love - Yes. MARY YES MARCH NEXT YEAR 00:26:57 00:01:22
    00:30:16 F Deborah Happiness MARCH MAKES MAN IN HER LIFE AND HAPPY SPRING. Conflict in past. Dublin? In suburbs of Dublin find happiness. Car make journey down south. Wexford connection 00:32:34 00:02:18
    00:35:40 F Mary Not guy on tele. Nother person speaking. Gen MAN IN YOUR LIFE LOVE IS ON ITS WAY 00:37:03 00:01:23
    00:40:29 F Kate Daughter will find love and have family. Marian MAN FINDS THIS LOVELY LADY NICE EYES SHE HAS NOW CONNECTION. Internet connection 00:42:17 00:01:48
    00:44:31 F Terease Love. BE BETTER IN JUNE NOT LOOK BACK. Don't look back. 00:46:06 00:01:35
    00:49:45 F Carmel Family woman does not love man MAN IN THE FAMILY IS GETTING CLOSER TO THIS LOVELY LADY. Gentleman will be fine. Hands you love this man NO. He will make effort. Son going on holidays overseas. 00:52:21 00:02:36
    00:55:01 F Marie Enjoying show. Gen Next year holiday. Best holiday. Malta Crete. With man. Big man will meet one 00:57:29 00:02:28
    00:58:57 psychics can see the path
    01:00:00 Liberace was camp Hope you're not camp as a xmas tree

01:01:05 F Ester Cuddihy Daughter away Elizabeth. Trying to start business finding hard Mid next year will establish. Stick with it. 01:03:06 00:02:01
    01:05:32 Call from west of ireland
    01:06:25 Drop 1
    01:07:13 F Bride Love LOVE IS COMING NEW WAY NEW MAN TALL AND SLIM around 6ft Daniel or Dan before xmas. Journey south, Dingle Ryans Daughter. 01:09:45 00:02:32
    01:11:50 Wexford Cork area
    01:12:39 F Elizabeth Will I pass driving test Yes. Taken 1 and failed. Cannot reverse 01:13:55 00:01:16
    01:14:02 F Karen Love. After reading saying not speaking to him James Dublin place over bridge graften street, dinner. Strong man 01:16:05 00:02:03
    01:17:57 Professional advice
    01:19:40 Free Gift - Lucky coin
    01:22:10 F Pauline Coin - Life is going gen MAKE A MOVE IN NEW YEAR CHANGE OF POSITION NEW WORK David is around this helpful. Have someone look at feet. Going overseas 01:25:09 00:02:59
    01:26:45 Cork area
    01:30:34 F Jessica Coin - sister reading. Going to be a move new year? Change of power success 01:32:49 00:02:15
    01:35:51 F Aoife Work next few months / Gen Someone at work change. Review of work better way to do things will improve. Michael in work. Man getting closer trip mountains, country walking. Feb roses from man. Next year love and success 01:38:29 00:02:38
    01:41:15 F Georgina Pass exam? Financial (LAUGHING) Slow start will pass. Putting off studying need to study MONEY IS COMING IN NEW YEAR VIA A OPPERTUNITY TAKEN 01:43:41 00:02:26
    01:47:16 F Diana Love BIG NEWS IN MAY LOVER IS BOOKING A HOLIDAY overseas. short hair. Hazel eyes. 01:49:37 00:02:21
    01:49:00 Next caller gets coin
    01:57:08 M Turned tv down not talking. Problem with sleeping I was told was like a washing machine going around No coin Need to see a doctor 01:58:46 00:01:38
    Next caller gets coin
    02:07:02 M Brendan Coin - Health and Love MARY IS LOVELY LADY KISS IN MAY. From Wexford. Extra work coming in. Going to England next year 02:09:12 00:02:10
    1 more coin
    02:14:02 M Kieran Coin - Finance and business MONEY FROM BANK IS COMING BUT DO NOT OVERSTEP MARK . Cautious big success august 02:16:09 00:02:07

22 Calls 17 Female 4 Male 1 Drop

The Compliance Committee of the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland has considered complaints concerning three segments of the teleshopping promotion, Psychic Readings Live. The segments were broadcast on 21st June, 26th June and 5th July 2012. The complainants stated that these teleshopping segments included referenced to health issues and consisted of an offer of a service that was not for entertainment purposes but was instead offering to foretell the future for those customers calling the premium-rate number associated with the service. These complainants state that the content was contrary to the requirements of the BAI's General Commercial Communications Code.

Following its review of the teleshopping segments, the responses of the broadcaster and the complainants, the Compliance Committee has upheld the three complaints. It was the Committee's view that references in the segments to the health tests of a cancer patient and a comment that a caller was prone to depression constituted refererences to health issues.
    In addition, the segments contained frequent references to the abilities of the fortune tellers and psychics that were considered by the Committee to constitute the sale of a service that included claims of a real ability to foretell the future, rather than the sale of a service solely for entertainment purposes.

Accordingly, the three segments were deemed by the Committee not to have complied with the requirements placed on the promotion of fortune teller and psychic services as set out in the BAI General Communications Code. It was also the view of the Committee that the teleshopping segments were not compatible with basic requirements of this code.

"refererences " is not a typo on my part

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

6th October 2012 Psychic John

CONCRETE QUESTIONS - CONCRETE ANSWERS

00.19 DEIRDRE "IS MY LIFE GETTING EASIER?" water..have you ever been to Wales, you're going there, then to sun, America with man. crystal ball..more money coming May/June, success

00.22 MARIAN LOVE pen..MAN BY THE SEA WILL MAKE MARIAN SMIILE, do you know anything about Galway? man with boxer dog west coast of Ireland near Galway.

00.25 MARK LOVE...pen GIVING NAME MARY MARCH NEXT YEAR .going to meet up with lady in new year

00.30 DEBORAH HAPPINESS..pen MARCH MAKES MAN IN AND A HAPPY SPRING..happiness come March/April, put conflict behind, I feel suburbs of Dublin around man, journey to wexford with man.

00.35 MARY LOVE.."are you the guy on the tv" J "I'm waving my beard at you" " no you're not there's another person speaking"..pen ..MAN IN YOUR LIFE LOVE IS ON ITS WAY ..will change your life

00,40 KATE "WILL DAUGHTER FIND LOVE".pen MAN FINDS THIS LOVELY LADY NICE EYES SHE HAVE NEW CONNECTION nice man ahead, tell your daughter to hang on there, going to be contacts through facebook round Christmas time

00.44 THERESE LOVE..pen BE BETTER IN JUNE DO NOT LOOK BACK are you looking back? pen say you are "look into my eyes" you will connect don't look back, relationship May/June next year

00.49 CARMEL FAMILY...pen MAN IN THE FAMILY IS GETTING CLOSE TO THIS LOVELY LADY..are you worried about gentleman in family? yes, You will be getting close very much in love with this man C "not at all" this gentleman is getting closer by Christmas, has made effort, Have you a son overseas? "no" more of a holiday "no", take this break.

00.55 MARIE "I'm enjoying your show you're very nice" Have you been planning trip? "yes I have" you're going on holiday i see Malta, you've been or plan to go to Crete crystal ball..you're going to meet big man, and holding hands.

01.01 ESTHER DAUGHTER AWAY/WAS WORKING IN BANK/STARTING NEW BUSINESS..tell Elizabeth by next year if she holds on tight, Ireland picking up, give her direction, encourage.

01.06 Call Dropped

01.07 BRID LOVE..pen LOVE IS COMING NEW WAY NEW MAN TALL AND SLIM Do you attract tall men? "no" you will meet a man with beard, Daniel, love coming before Christmas crystal ball..going to Dingle,walking by beach shore with tall man, you have slender ankles? "yes" he's going to be admiring your ankles

01.12 ELIZABETH..DRIVING TEST..pendlium..you failed once you're bad a reversing, will do it this time.

01.13 KAREN LOVE...pendlium..James is being written in water and I see Dublin city, place over bridge, going dining in Grafton St, do you usually like strong men? he will have his arms around you. "are you the man on the tv are you talking to a girl there"

01.22 PAULINE "You're getting a lucky coin" LIFE pen...MAKE A MOVE IN NEW YEAR CHANGE OF POSITION NEW WORK ..move a away get out of rut, new way work, new friends, man called David, around will help, are you having trouble with shoes? "yes" need to get professional to look at feet, you will be dancing with nice man.

01.39 JESSICA "You get lucky coin" PERSONAL READING FOR SISTER..crystal ball..new year great change success for you, new location new job, you're being guided by someone with very big hands

01.35 AOIFE WORK/GENERAL..water..someone at work, not happy, review of your work crystal ball..man getting closer, trip into mountains, walking with man tell's you he loves you, you get roses from him, success in work

01,41 GEORGINA EXAMS pendilum..is this lady going to pass her exams, slow start, you will pass. FINANCE pen MONEY IS COMING IN NEW YEAR VIA AN OPPORTUNITY TAKEN change coming up you will succeed

01.47 DIANA LOVE...pen BIG NEWS IN MAY LOVER IS BOOKING A HOLIDAY going overseas with nice man with very close cut hair...are you 5'3" "i'm 5'1"" people tell you what beautiful eyes, man about 5ft 10, hazel eyes, he's looking into your light blue eyes and will go on holiday with him
    01.57 MALE PROBLEM WITH SLEEPING,,you need to see a doctor and discuss medical problem "I was told my mind was like a washing machine going round and round" go see doctor

02.07 BRENDAN, CORK HEALTH/LOVE.. "you get coin" pen.MARY IS LOVELY KISS IN MAY she'll be from Wexford connect in spring, extra work in spring, bring lucky coin and say "John say's i'm going to succeed" Mary is buxom girl.

02.13 CIARAN FIANANCE IN NEXT YEAR..."Last coin for you",,pen MONEY FROM BANK IS COMING BUT DO NOT OVERSTEP MARK
    you'll get support from bank, looking for love "no" , your relationship is sound, you kiss your wife don't you? "yes", happy man in August

I presume Fragrant John is on again tonight ??

BMollie wrote: »
    I presume Fragrant John is on again tonight ??

Hang on while I get a bowl of water to check ... :pac:

• Advertisement

Hang on while I get a bowl of water to check ... :pac:

His water is special..he get's it in the toilet room every morning, and let's it ferment :D

His water is special..he get's it in the toilet room every morning, and let's it ferment :D
    After all the black stuff from the night before it's cloudy enough for him to see things in it.

Notice how they keep his hand out of shot when the pendulum is used

"Is my name Mickey Mouse ?"
    "No, the pendulum says it's not ... "

Are you sure ? :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

• Advertisement

He has a thing about Michaels'...even Mickey Mouse gets a mention:D

Haha! Sounds like we'll have a new member of the logging team in November... ;)

Watch out there John! You dropped your names.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

He's been at this psychic crap 22 years. Did he mention that?

PJ Proby again, is there any other stars he knows that he can talk about :confused:

Next up Strangeways & Wormwood Scrubs

coolhull wrote: »
    He's been at this psychic crap 22 years. Did he mention that?

Yup! :pac:

galway and westport again

Where is he coming across all these tall strong men, - mostly called Michael -from the West?

Turn on the heating... very cold in here...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

Holy Crap that "Dolly" psychic person doesn't look like a Dolly :eek:

• Advertisement

Toy story a book? A read along book makes sense now

He has a thing about Michaels'...even Mickey Mouse gets a mention:D
    Yes, but the water told him his name is not Mickey Mouse. Did he think it might be?

spookwoman wrote: »
    Toy story a book?

Film to book adaptation I think. Remember reading it in National School. :)

Loads of parents ringing in tonight...

Pendulum swings 3 times, that means 3 years. That's handy to know.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Liam son, no need to worry. Psychic John says you'll have a job beginning of year.

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Liam son, no need to worry. Psychic John says you'll have a job beginning of year.

"Ah great! Might as well go on the absolute piss for the next three months so!"

galway and westport again

Waterford should come up soon..seems to like that county. Wonder where else he'll mention tonight. He'll have gone through all of them i reckon by time he's finished doing his stint on the show.

Toy story a book? A read along book makes sense now
    Yeah, James Joyce (1929)

Limerick caller due

• Advertisement

Limerick caller due

I'm not bloody calling in anyway. :P

This discussion has been closed.