Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

His life experiences seem to be pre 2000. Wonder what he's been doing for the last 12 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

strong man turns to strong personality when callers say she does not attracted strong men

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

"Paging Flathan Huerter to the Make-Up Department! Flathan Huerter!"

Methinks we'll see him before the end of the week. Need to make as much money as possible leading up to and immediately after the 16th. In my opinion... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Angeline is too agreeable with him ??? I have my hat of suspicion on now :confused:

22 years learning to play the piano, i'm not surprised after all the things he has those fingers in :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Ah sure that's grand. He loves Ireland. I'm tempted to ring in myself now.:rolleyes:

Can't play the piano instantly eh?

Obviously not a Black Books fan...

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

I thought he said Arthur Scargill ;)

Me too :D

Ah sure that's grand. He loves Ireland. I'm tempted to ring in myself now.:rolleyes:

... and insulted one of our national treasures during the week - "the fag on the rock" :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭FueledbyCoffee

I wish JOWO RO was live in the studio some night:

"Hey Gringo, you want your fortune told???"

"2 dollar and a bottle of Tequila"

Once he doesn't start saying Look into my eyes , look into my eyes .....
    Maybe they could do a Halloween version ;)

• Advertisement

picture gone?

Half the staff of a big company in Dublin were phoning in tonight:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

BMollie wrote: »
    22 years learning to play the piano, i'm not surprised after all the things he has those fingers in :D

22 years and he still plays worse than Les Dawson

Deirdre will get a shock when her bill arrives... €14.64 of on air time, not including waiting time... :(

Calls must be down trying to entice callers with a coin

is that one of the quinns on

Must say there was plenty of chatting with some callers tonight, a bit unusual to leave them on for so long. :confused:

Tonight's Calls (Interesting Calls in Bold)

Sunday 7th October 2012

John Sutton
    Name Call Begins Call Ends Estimated Cost(Ex. Waiting) Estimated Total Cost (Inc. 4mins Waiting)

Claire 00:35:24 00:37:23 €4.88 €14.64
    Denis 00:39:33 00:41:45 €7.32 €17.08
    Aileen 00:44:08 00:47:08 €7.32 €17.08
    Antoinette 00:49:44 00:51:56(caller hung up) €9.76
    Aisling(cold reading at it's worst) 00:53:05 00:55:38 €4.88 €14.64
    Joe 00:57:42 01:00:11 €7.32 €17.08
    Catherine 01:03:15 01:06:10 €7.32 €17.08
    Mary 01:09:48 01:13:21 €9.76 €19.52
    Marie(I'm a married woman!) 01:18:51 01:21:25 €7.32 €17.08
    Michael 01:23:10 01:25:46 €7.32 €17.08
    Female 01:30:49 01:33:52 €9.76 €19.52
    Linda(What the-) 01:37:17 01:38:09 €2.44 €12.20
    Ria 01:42:45 01:46:32 €9.76 €19.52
    Frances 01:50:19 01:53:25 €9.76 €19.52
    Maria 01:58:41 02:02:04 €9.76 €19.52
    Angeline 02:05:19 02:09:44 €12.20 €21.96
    Deirdre 02:16:16 02:22:10 €14.64 €24.40
    John 02:29:53 02:31:30 €4.88 €14.64

Total Calls 18 Estimated Subtotal (Ex. Waiting Times) €136.64
    Female 14 Estimated Waiting Income (Avg. 4minutes per Caller) €175.68
    Male 4 Estimated Total Income €312.32

• Estimated charges based on charges to the minute not over.
    • Estimates are based on callers calling 1580 999 222 from an Irish Landline at €2.44/min.
    • Unless there is a clear indication that the caller has hung up, it is assumed callers remain on the line until reading is complete.
    • Average waiting time of 4 minutes is speculatory, since no recent official figures are available.

Return to :rolleyes:Normal
    elapsed times
    00:15 ...if you have problem you go to a professional about it. We can't deal with it.
    Rem: So what about financial, matrimonial etc. problems?

01:05 caller 'Linda' has no question but wants answer. Somehow gets disconnected and psychic says 'No question - I can't give an answer without a question. I'm not making it up.'
    Rem: Apparently not as versatile as his predecessors. Most would have said 'I'll give you a reading anyway.'

01:33 Angelina - gets a lot of probing questions. Answers most with non-commital yes or no. Psychic not getting anywhere and says '…come on, give me a break'.

01:50 Free coin gift offer - Rem: We need more calls.

7th October 2012

BIG QUESTION - BIG ANSWER PSYCHIC JOHN

CRYSTAL BALL..see visions
    2 PENDILUMS...for very quick question
    AUTOMATIC PEN

"IS MY NAME MICKEY MOUSE"

00.35 CLARE..William OLDEST SON WILL HE FIND RIGHT PATH...pen MAN IS MAKING A DECISION TO STUDY AND GET ON TRACK..your son's a man isn't he? he's mixing with wrong people "yes" advise him, study, will find succes.Is there a Michael..steer clear.

00..39 GARRET ANY LUCK/BAD THINGS...new direction, have you been looking for job? "yes" will attract positive energy, study, linked to computers, now you'll be using exel,links in Dublin, have you been to Phoenix Park, it's near Phoenix Park

00.44 AILEEN SON GAVIN POOR IN SCHOOL.. pen WRITE AND READ WITH GAVIN AND HE WILL RESPOND...Is he being having problems with sleep, in bed too long? "no.11 hours he has" too long to sleep, "he's only 8" take advice from child psychologist go to the proper professional

00.49 ANTOINETTE GENERAL/RELATIONSHIP..water has links to west coast of Ireland? I can see a man,don't look back, are you 5ft 5? "I'm smaller than that" he's a bigger man, works in office,Westport, you like muscular men, he does weighlifting

00.53 ASHLING 22 HAS BABY 3 years WHERE'S LIFE GOING? ..dedicated to this child, closer connection with father "no connection with father"man will come in, are you taking proper medical advice? man, fatherly figure, like husband & lover March next year. Have you connection with Tipperary? "no" a surburb of Dublin will be safe

00.57 JOE ..SON LIAM OUT OF WORK ...pendilum.he will find job, 3 mths, Jan/Feb, retraining, trial period, he's like you spitting image of you, eveything will be ok with him.

01.03 CATHERINE..WORRIED ABOUT SON MICHAEL 16...does he look more than 16" "yes" will be alright, has to stay away from 2 people, new course of education, staying in bed, tell him you love him, he will turn corner

01.09 MARY..WHERE IS LIFE GOING...pen NEW LOVER NEW WAY NEW CHANCE..are you looking for new connecton, life will change by Christmas, Do you know a man by name Chris? "yes" Chris is involved with this new romance,don't trust, have you been to Wexford? "not for long time" connection with Wexford leading to Cork.Are you in Dublin? Have you been to Temple Bar recently, you'll find success with someone from Wexford

01.18 FEMALE.. HOW'S MY LIFE GOING...pen..Have you been associated with 2 men? "sorry" I see 2 men in your life months March/April, "I can't hear you sorry" J.You using the house phone?" 2 men coming into your life, decision, you'll worry about which man you'll take, pick the right man, short hair late 30's,name Tim linked to Dublin, you'll be very happy lady. "I'm a married woman" ..make that decision.

01.23 MICHAEL CAREER/FINANCE...pen MONEY COMES WITH A NEW CAREER NEW JOB NEW WAY...are you going to see someone in bank? "no" need to take some financial advice, go to bank, best to get financial advice, will be success again early part new year

01.30 FEMALE. "Put your phone to 'theer', don't listen to tv listen to your telephone, have you got the idea, there you've done it" "can't hear you" J you've got your television on
    In Long Distance Relationship and Lot of Baggage What part of world is he in? He has someone else around him, don't see how you can cross boundary, 1000's miles away, he won't have strength, you have to make decision

01.37 LINDA "Howareyeh" "no question but I want answer from you"..I'm answering your questions tonight Call Dropped

01.42 RIA LOVE/ROMANCE..your a very attractive lady, keep knocking yourself back, meeting right man, you've turned down 2 men, 3rd right by Christmas, tall 5ft 11 your 5ft 5 tall? "no 5ft 8" articulate educated man, "Where will I find him?" through social network, facebook. Are you having problems with shoes? how many pairs do you need, you buy shoes you don't wear, opportunity next year handsome man, Sean Connery James Bond look, very happy.

01.50 FRANCES How are you John"..FUTURE...crystal ball..are you doing something to your house "yes", something upstairs "no don't have an upstairs" you're changing decor. Have you split with someone in past man you are worried about "yes" . Friends need help, good strong lady, have you been looking at old ring? "no..might be" Hold ring positive energy coming, next year you are so much happier

01.58 MARIAN IN RELATIONSHIP PERSONAL TIES TO SOMEONE ELSE, CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS PERSON? Are there 2 children involved? "I think 3"
    has he got 2 boys "yes" beautiful lady,he will be kissing you, he has to make a commitment,he loves you but he can't do anything about it. Any links to Donegal? this is going nowhere.

02.05 ANGELINA CAREER..pen Do you keep looking into the past, stop doing that, new direction in love, you should be preparing to meet with new man. I have the name Taylor possibly Tyler, will feature in your life. Are you attracted to strong men "no" willl meet strong man, in positive way, at Christmas party, dark eyes, great personality, maybe not muscular. This man will know all about psychology, not a psychologist, soulmate

02.16 DEIRDRE..LOVE Michael, you know someone called Michael, see man holding your hand and giving you flowers, you like flowers "no", flowers bought and bring love. journey, are you planning? "no" trip with man to England. Now that you have made this connection an you split from will reconnect, trust yourself, get sleep pattern right, your pillows are not right, have you been thinking of changing them? "no" move on, November new door, two names Michael and Tony, bank dealings ahead.

02.30 JOHN "getting coin" BUSINESS/SHOULD I RETIRE ..pendilum spins 3 times you must look at a way of getting friend for your business,will take 6 mth to 1 year. prepare to retire.

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Tonight's Calls (Interesting Calls in Bold)

Sunday 7th October 2012

John Sutton

Good to have you back :) LOL at your updated location :D

Good to have you back :) LOL at your updated location :D

Good to be back. :)

Won't be able to do that every night like during August, but I'll be doing it more regularly from here on out. :)

Sam wonder what happened to Fragrant John :D

BMollie wrote: »
    Sam wonder what happened to Fragrant John :D

Probably drank too much water ... or was it "the black stuff" - I get confused :confused::D

"I wasn't expecting to be back so soon myself."

Translation: John wasn't making enough money for them, so they called me back to try and maximise profits.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    "I wasn't expecting to be back so soon myself."

Translation: John wasn't making enough money for them, so they called me back to try and maximise profits.

"and the bowl of water was becoming a bit of a laughing stock in the studio here ..." :pac:

...and no-one else was willing.

I hate when they play those f*cking dialing tones during a reading.

Sam has her cheeky Charlie with her tonight...I knew I saw her in Moore Street selling them last Christmas....."get the last of the cheeky Charlies":D

• Advertisement

This motor mouth can "predict" everything in nauseating detail for tonight's callers, and yet a week ago, had zero psychic inclination she'd back in the studios so soon :confused:

At least John could correctly predict that someone from <insert a major town in Ireland> would call in :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement