Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Helen confused she thought she would be talking to Flathan, instead she gets fragrant John :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

We've had pj proby so now we wait with baited breath for wormwood scrubs, jk rowling, bloomsbury, psychic pets etc etc etc etc oh yes and the black stuff. Look in to my eyes.....

spookwoman wrote: »
    We've had pj proby so now we wait with baited breath for wormwood scrubs, jk rowling, bloomsbury, psychic pets etc etc etc etc oh yes and the black stuff. Look in to my eyes.....

Psychic pets up...:) MARK 1

while writing that mentioned the black stuff so mark 2

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

If I were Jill I'd ask for a refund

• Advertisement

Serial Tom :D

Now showing hand but not showing the end of the pendulum to show the result.

mark 3 the wife unhappy marriage

MARK 4....Michael .....spiders is a new one

I'm hoping someone calls and ask what effect the budget will have.

00.11 Start Flathan and John
    ask anything all night on screen
    Flathan
    00.17 Wayne
    00.24 Siobhan
    00.26 Hangs up Can hear breathing
    00.28 Wyn
    00.29 Joe
    00.33 Kathleen
    00.37 John
    00.41 Bernie Have to do the lottery to win in my opinion
    00.49 Nicola
    00.56 Paul
    01.05 Helen
    01.10 Pauline
    01.12 Kevin
    01.15 PSYCHIC JOHN
    01.16 Benelli needs to call
    01.20 Helen Caller not listened to.
    01.26 Martina Love - Big man in December comes to romance with love. Builder in Galway. Links to Dublin, now there. Was in Galway
    01.33 Jill should I move. You want a garden. "Have one its too big. No cat coming to house"
    01.42 Tom NEW WAY NEW JOB. Looking for job? "Retired" PART TIME. Going to help through driving.
    01.51 Martina Spiders, son mixing which wrong people, wasting time on games.
    02.01 Sean 95% sure will loose job in morning. NEW OPPORTUNITY WALK AWAY AND SMILE
    02.09 Tom MONEY BY JANUARY. Will be a success. Will get money to help

20 calls 1 drops
    8 male 11 female

• Advertisement

10th October 2012 FLATHAN
    MAP OF YOUR LIFE

00.17 WAYNE ..win lottery in May, new contract in winter, move to another house

00.24 SIOBHAN ..very nice guy coming, brown eyes,sporty,younger, meet inMay, trip to Netherlands, you have psychic talents

00.24 NO NAME..''darling I can hear you breathing" "I think you are a woman" "you hang up brings bad karma into your life" Thanks darling

00.28 LYNN LOVE..very nice guy, hard time with money save, dispute with woman from family

00.29 JOE CAREER/FINANCE woman has secret feelings, in Feb she tells you, career/finance better in next 9 months.

00.32 KATHLEEN ..WILL I MOVE HOUSE..you will move beginning next year, thank you bye bye

00.37 JOHN..LOVE/FINANCE ..new person in life you meet next March, sporty, sensitive person, someone around you not honest with you, next 9/12 wks changes in work place

00.41 BERNIE...F."How are you tonight" HEALTH/FINANCE..can't talk about health go to a doctor, "amazing omg awesome cards" finance in autumn time, plus lottery win Oct 2013

00.49 NICOLA..FINANCE/FAMILY ..a guy around blonde hair, green eyes, older by 2/3 yrs, you become closer 3/4 mths, everything fine don't buy what you don't need, problem with woman you connect with her in conversation March/April.

00.56 PAUL (not serial) LOVE/FINANCE/CAREER ..amazing, her I see person around you with deeper feelings, see relationship, you know this person in short time. better job offer, company may move to another city.

01.05 HELEN..LOVE/FAMILY...amazing darling, you meet a very nice guy in future, dispute with male in family you cannot solve it this year, retire from this guy for short time.

01.10 PAULINE..MARRIAGE/FINANCE/LEGAL, solve problem with husband, he's having hard time, important to trust him, legal letter will win trial, financial situation stablised.

00.12 KEVIN MORAN..LIFE..start to look for new job, follow your dreams. person is not honest, guy, dark hair, he's not good for you retire from him, need to save money.

JOHN......SIGNPOSTS

"Message for Benelly...needs to call"

01.20.HELEN...."thats not him" J."are you there Helen talk into telephone" pen LOVE YOU WILL FIND IN OCTOBER H."who are you, excuse me please" ...go out take that opportunity

01.26 MARTINA..LOVE..pen BIG MAN IN DECEMBER COMES TO ROMANCE WITH LOVE...you attract big men "wouldn't mind a big man" strong man, building trade linked to Galway any links? "I don't" man has links to Galway but currently in Dublin area, by December new love

01.34 JILL...SHOULD I MOVE? ..move Jan/Feb not a vast distance, change house, new friends "you want a garden?" "i have a garden too big"
    garden will be exactly right, has there been a cat coming to your house "no" feel a cat it's a sign you'llmove around Jan. "Will my sister be ok" all will fall into place success in May

01.42 TOM...LIFE..pen NEW JOB NEW WAY PART TIME do you drive John "yes" you'll help people through driving, people psychically incapacitated, you will not retire, a lot to give "thanks a million"

01.51 MARTINA..LIFE FINANCE/WORRIED ABOUT SON..has your son been with wrong people? M"spiders all over my house" don't kill them they bring good luck .M "they're running across the floor while i'm watching the tv",money is coming to you, son mixing with wrong people "is there a friend Mick/Michael" "yes"interact with him. "Have you a problem with rain getting into house?" "yes in the extension" get it sorted, son alright

01.01 SEAN..I'M 95% SURE I'M GOING TO LOSE JOB IN MORNING, ...pen
    NEW OPPORTUNITY WALK AWAY AND SMILE, you are right, you are being guided so get your backside out of there, are you thinking of working for yourself?" "yes" you can do this, wash your hands of this tomorrow and say thank you very much.

02.09 TOM..pen MONEY BY JANUARY..you will be a success

Glitterman
    approx. elapsed times
    Call to Action Panel says ASK ANYTHING
    00:00 DTMF dial tone (2 times)
    00:01 DTMF dial tone (2)
    00:02 DTMF dial tone (3)
    00:03 LASER sound blast (4 times)
    00:03 Psychic says I have answers to any question. You can ask me anything if you want also.
    00:03 DTMF dial tone (4)
    00:04 DTMF dial tone (4)
    00:04 LASER sound blast (3)
    00:05 DTMF dial tone (4)
    00:06 DTMF dial tone (3)
    00:07 DTMF dial tone (2)
    00:08 DTMF dial tone (4)
    00:09 LASER sound blast
    00:09 DTMF dial tone (6)
    00:10 DTMF dial tone
    00:11 DTMF dial tone (8)
    00:11 LASER sound blast
    00:12 DTMF dial tone (2)
    00:14 DTMF dial tone
    00:15 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:15 LASER sound blast
    00:16 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:17 DTMF dial tone (2)
    00:20 DTMF dial tone (4)
    00:21 DTMF dial tone
    00:22 DTMF dial tone
    00:24 DTMF dial tone (4)
    00:24 LASER sound blast
    00:25 DTMF dial tone (3)
    00:25 SONAR Pings
    00:26 DTMF dial tone
    00:26 LASER sound blast (2)
    00:27 DTMF dial tone (3)
    00:28 DTMF dial tone
    00:28 SONAR Pings
    00:29 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:30 DTMF dial tone
    00:31 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:32 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:32 LASER sound blast
    00:33 DTMF dial tone (6)
    00:34 DTMF dial tone (4)
    00:36 DTMF dial tone (8)
    00:37 DTMF dial tone (3)
    00:37 LASER sound blast (2)
    00:41 DTMF dial tone
    00:48 DTMF dial tone
    00:49 DTMF dial tone (3)
    00:49 LASER sound blast
    00:50 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:51 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:52 DTMF dial tone (3)
    00:52 LASER sound blast
    00:56 DTMF dial tone (5)
    00:58 DTMF dial tone
    01:03 JOHN
    01:03 DTMF dial tone (3)
    01:04 DTMF dial tone (5)
    01:04 LASER sound blast (3)
    01:05 DTMF dial tone (2)
    01:06 DTMF dial tone (3)
    01:07 DTMF dial tone (2)
    01:10 caller (sounded elderly) told she would meet man, find love in October - get out and make connection. Didn't get chance to ask her question.
    01:11 DTMF dial tone
    01:12 DTMF dial tone (3)
    01:12 SONAR Pings
    01:13 DTMF dial tone (5)
    01:13 LASER sound blast
    01:14 DTMF dial tone
    01:19 DTMF dial tone (7)
    01:21 DTMF dial tone (2)
    01:24 DTMF dial tone
    01:25 DTMF dial tone (4)
    01:25 LASER sound blast
    01:26 DTMF dial tone (3)
    01:26 SONAR Pings
    01:27 DTMF dial tone (3)
    01:28 DTMF dial tone (2)
    01:29 DTMF dial tone (4)
    01:29 LASER sound blast
    01:30 DTMF dial tone (2)
    01:33 DTMF dial tone
    01:33 SONAR Pings
    01:36 DTMF dial tone (2)
    01:37 DTMF dial tone (7)
    01:38 DTMF dial tone (5)
    01:43 DTMF dial tone (2)
    01:44 DTMF dial tone
    01:45 DTMF dial tone
    01:48 DTMF dial tone (3)
    01:53 DTMF dial tone (4)
    01:54 DTMF dial tone (7)
    01:55 DTMF dial tone (6)
    01:56 DTMF dial tone (3)
    Call to Action Panel still says ASK ANYTHING

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Did he just say after the caller hung up that they would get bad karma because they hung up?

If he did, then drop a 3.2.7 on their asses.

Thanks bmollie for the log. one of the drops was joe damn excel and auto complete. Will be more careful with autocomplete

That woman on Flathan's call didn't understand the time delay....and he didn't tell her about it either, it made it appear like he had a heavy breather call. I suppose he probably thought it was good for his image.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Who've we got to guide us tonight? If it's Flathan, I do believe I'll have an early night. It'll be 'thank you for calling. Byebye'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Evening all!

Oh, it's John....

Night all! :)

John on so wait for the name drops Craig charles, arnold schwarzenegger, rolf harris, j.k rowling. PJ Proby, micky mouse
    harry potter and psychic pets. Hollywood, disney, bloomsbury, wormwood scrubs, strangeways, woolen mills, the black stuff. Buzz lightyear
    Michael sean and mary the name, galway cork doneglal, westport, cork and wexford.

A few nights ago he said no question then no answer [logged]

How things change

He said, ''we give physic readings, we're professionals. If you want a legal opinion, you go to a solicitor. If you want a psychic opinion, call us professional psychics''.... ok I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.

• Advertisement

Poor Janet was really feeding him with info. He must have been delighted

''Man in past was problem. New way in May''....... So there's Maria sorted for next summer

Maria's poor man will be on a walking stick in the park with her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

John on so wait for the name drops Craig charles, arnold schwarzenegger, rolf harris, j.k rowling. PJ Proby, micky mouse
    harry potter and psychic pets. Hollywood, disney, bloomsbury, wormwood scrubs, strangeways, woolen mills, the black stuff. Buzz lightyear
    Michael sean and mary the name, galway cork doneglal, westport, cork and wexford.

micky mouse made an appearance early on during the demonstration of the pendulum. The producers should really cut away from his hand directing the motion of the pendulum BEFORE it starts swinging not after. Yet again we're having to tell them how to do their job for them!

We could write our own book on fragrant John with all that info :D

and 22 years"

looks like he's reading from monitor

theres michael

''Man is coming into next phase of life'' Does he think all women think only about big strong men called Michael?

Vicky a good windup artist there....great call ;) brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

This buck is looped lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement