Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

coolhull wrote: »
    ''Man is coming into next phase of life'' Does he think all women think only about big strong men called Michael?

well all men in Ireland ARE called Michael, even the ones not called michael, its a scientific fact.

Going by statistics at least 5-10% of callers should be lesbian yet this doesn't seem to occur to any of the psychics.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

forgot Edgar Allan Poe

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Didn't she just say that ''the man on the phone told me I wasn't to talk about that'' What man on the phone? We're given to understand that we can get directly through to the 'psychics'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Didn't she just say that ''the man on the phone told me I wasn't to talk about that'' What man on the phone? We're given to understand that we can get directly through to the 'psychics'

The man who chats with you before they put you through...a possible vetting procedure, during your possible 10/15 minute on hold time

I've been wondering about that - I wonder how much information is gleaned from the caller by the "man on the phone" which is then fed into the earpiece, resulting in gems like "You're not sleeping at night - I'm right, aren't I <caller name> ?"

• Advertisement

John, we're not witch doctors,and we are in Ireland

Nora lost her car key...poor Nora ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Check down the back of the sofa, luv.

''A witch doctor in Africa told a man to go back to England and look for a man called John''
    Find a man called John in England? Couldn't he have narrowed it down just a teeny bit?

most keys are black for cars dont know any that are white etc

• Advertisement

''A witch doctor in Africa told a man to go back to England and look for a man called John''
    Find a man called John in England? Couldn't he have narrowed it down just a teeny bit?

John Smith

Nora is going to be pulling drawers and cupboards apart in her house. Oh well, if she's silly enough to ring PRL in the first place, then she probably didn't have a car anyway, just car keys...

Micky mouse, black stuff, donegal, galway, Michael and mills ticked off

Shannon, Galway, Donegal, Waterford, Cork, Dublin, (Temple Bar),Wexford...and more to come..he knows all the places to go...we can go on a virtual tour with fragrant John now. :)

spookwoman wrote: »
    Micky mouse, black stuff, donegal, galway, Michael and mills ticked off
    you forgot about the Gay Byrne show :)

BMollie wrote: »
    Shannon, Galway, Donegal, Waterford, Cork, Dublin, (Temple Bar),Wexford...and more to come..he knows all the places to go...we can go on a virtual tour with fragrant John now. :)

He must not have liked limerick or something lol

BMollie wrote: »
    fragrant John

:D

Ooooh, John knows poetry :rolleyes:

He must not have liked limerick or something lol

He mentioned limerick the other night

:D

He was named that by Spookwoman....for a specific reason :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

He asks his magic pen questions?

"Should I buy milk today?"
    "STRONG MAN MICHAEL SAYS BIG HANDS IN GALWAY"

I reckon there's still some drinking going on right now ;)

Hey. I learned that poem, Ode to Daffodils at school . Am I psychic too? By the way, William Wordsworth is also deceased....which is handy

Joan needs real help..call the Samaritans

Strange noises again tonight. I've heard of talking out of arse but this is taking the biscuit in my opinion

Strange noises again tonight. I've heard of talking out of arse but this is taking the biscuit in my opinion

the Michael :) you really mean

Margaret needs her money sorted...must be costing her a fortune on that call though.

Oooh , spookwoman, You're so cynical. It's almost as if you doubt the words of this celebrity psychic.. After all, he's been published by Harper Collins
    ( I think he might have mentioned that once or eighteen times)

Having an early night guys, headache starting again. Night all

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

I'll be heading off soon as well.
    Will review tomorrow and see if anything worth logging.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement