Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

spookwoman wrote: »
    Having an early night guys, headache starting again. Night all
    G'night spook, You've got a pain in your head, I've got a pain in my h*le listening to this clown..... Sweet dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Wrong again John, you tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Mary's giving him a hard time there

• Registered Users Posts: 22 2468

Haha, how come I've never watched this show before?! Absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

BMollie wrote: »
    He was named that by Spookwoman....for a specific reason :D

"parp*

fartpants2.jpg

• Advertisement

2468 wrote: »
    Haha, how come I've never watched this show before?! Absolutely brilliant.

you must have been on a desert island :D

coolhull wrote: »
    Oooh , spookwoman, You're so cynical. It's almost as if you doubt the words of this celebrity psychic.. After all, he's been published by Harper Collins
    ( I think he might have mentioned that once or eighteen times)

Thought it was Bloomsbury (where he discovered JK Rowling and sent her on the path to stardom)?

you must have been on a desert island :D

and he's not even seen Theo the red magician or Papa Shango!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

''Have a proper look for those keys'' At 2.44 a minute, she probably wanted more information than that. And I can't take any more sh* te from this assh^le tonight. Goodnight all......

• Registered Users Posts: 22 2468

Statistically, he could not possibly be wrong more often than he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

2468 wrote: »
    Statistically, he could not possibly be wrong more often than he is.

No connection with Waterford, so he tried some Waterford Crystal. Most women of her age have some Waterford Crystal in the house. Good call John!

Thought it was Bloomsbury (where he discovered JK Rowling and sent her on the path to stardom)?

Don't forget he's published by Penguin as well :)

fartpants2.jpg

"You felt that, didn't you, people from Ireland ?" :pac:

She sounded like she was 100 sheets to the wind :(

11th October John BIG QUESTION - CLEAR ANSWER

BREDA
    JANE
    MARIA
    YVONNE
    VICKY
    ANNIE
    NORA
    CATHERINE
    JOAN
    MARGARET
    01.14 MARY FUTURE...lost keys for car..pen LOVE IN MONTH OF DECEMBER TALL MAN BILLY..are you 5ft 6 "yes" do you know the name Billy, William,do you know Wexford "not familiar with it" he has connection with Wexford, Donegal is also place he has worked, "are you separated from a man?" M "I'm married"...I feel man coming to do business, askyour husband if he knows a Billy

01.24 MARGARET FUTURE..pen WALK TALL BELIEVE IN POWER OF LOVE MAN IS HAPPY HE LOVES MARGARET..you have happy life? "not really, I'm happily married" , did you got to Waterford with your husband? "no"have you Waterford crystal, he will be putting champagne in glass, has he got ache in one of his arms? "yes John", he love you very much "yes John",will you be going overseas at Christmas? "yes John"

01.33 MARGARET GENERAL ..pen LOVE IS ALL AROUND HOLIDAY TIME IN 2013 TOGETHER..you with a nice lover now? "I haven't got anybody", love coming into life, going to connect in new year, people say you have beautiful eyes? "nobody ever said that", man with dark eyes approaching 60 he's parted from his wife "I wouldn't have anything to do with that type" you'll have holiday with man in July.

01.41 NAME CUT..MALE..''I'm living in Cork and my wife from Portlaoise, recently was in Thailand and cheated on her" ...you're telling whole of Ireland, get advice from her, you must not do that again, ask for forgiveness, you're going to move towards Wexford, you're not going to Thailand again, take wife to Gran Canaria

01.47 MARIE (sounds a bit intoxicated) "can you tell me about my health" go see a doctor,have you got question about life "what's in store?" ..change diet, go see your doctor, go into sunshine, you have a back garden, there are flowers "but weather not condusive to that"..you will go on holiday to revitalise "love that" holiday in England "I'd prefer a hot place", lot of travel around May/June, book yourself appointment with doctor.
    01.57 BRIAN..GENERAL..pen NEW WORK END OF DOOM AND GLOOM.."I have been out of a job for a few years" ..have you been applying to an agency for work I feel by November you have a new job "I'm in Ireland and feel I'm going abroad" have you been looking in England?"no Canada", I see England as new way forward,do you have links in Toronto, feel there are English people in suburb of Missaugua, you will be success, new connection makes a difference

02.03 TOM "have we been speaking before Tom"? "yes was onto you two nights ago, it's your last day just to have a guide on my future"..you've been a strong man in the past, a strong man again, did you run? "played ball" you're a fast runner "yes", you're a handsome man,women find you very attractive and you have to fight them off "yes yes", in May beautiful lady, blonde lady on your arm/very passionate next year, you've been letting yourself go, get fit, and go to the doctor.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

the BAI Committee found that the programme did not meet the requirements that “all commercial communications shall be legal, honest, decent and truthful and protect the interests of the audience.”

This is TV3 after all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

00.12 Breda Reading
    00.15 Jane Reading
    00.19 Maria See any change always doom and gloom?
    00.24 Yvonne Future
    00.29 Vicky Advice. Well educated. Cannot remember readings the next morning.
    00.33 Annie Future
    00.40 Nora Lost spare car key
    00.46 Donegal
    00.47 Katherine Move in future
    00.55 Joan In big rut. Broken marriage, then bad relationsip. Feel life is not worth it.
    No more than 12 pints
    01.05 Margaret Finance- FINANCIAL ADVISER MONEY IS SORTED BY MARCH
    first hours readings

2 people looking for lost car keys?

2 people looking for lost car keys?

First its moneybags, then its mobile phones, now its car keys. What next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Pension books?

• Advertisement

Pendulums?

Jobs?

BIG QUESTION - CLEAR ANSWER
    some snippets.
    +0hr34min approx Caller has lost car key. John asks her if it's a dark colored car and appears a bit puzzled when told that it's a gold color.
    :what does car color have to do with the key?

+1hr09 another call about lost car keys. John says she put them on stand inside door. - She has no stand - John says she put them down on something and they may have fallen down behind. Pull everything out and look behind. - She says she's done all that. - At this point John says he's only saying what he sees and it seems caller is disconnected.
    :Isuppose that is one example where opinion is not fact. But was it worth at least €20 estimate? and was the caller entertained?

+1hr47 On-screen 2:00 countdown clock - stops at 10.76 secs. and after a 45 second delay a call is connected during which clock resets - Process repeats with different stop (5.96secs) and delay (41secs) and disappears a minute later.

A night not worth documenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've looked into my crystal cube, and I predict lots of talk about moneybags tonight...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I've looked into my crystal cube, and I predict lots of talk about moneybags tonight...

Does that mean the Glitterman is on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Does that mean the Glitterman is on :D

:eek:

How did you know?!

You must have the gift too! :D

I'd say Fragrant John had a few pints of "the black stuff" after seeing the Irish Times article :eek: :pac:

Will prob have another early night tonight.

• Advertisement

See sam got her name on the money board "samantha acton ryan"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement