Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Flathan's flipchart eh?

Could be a BAI baiting show tonight

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

I don't trust this.
    Looks as though he's using John's magic pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

I see people making money but not the callers in my opinion

A marker and a whiteboard - the more things change, the more they stay the same ...

playtv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Just tuned in, saw Flathan acting the eejit again, so probably won't stay long... what the F**K is he playing at? Why are people ringing up, giving their names, and that's it? Thats real value for money...

• Advertisement

Okay, I've had enough.
    I've deleted callers from tonight's log up to this point because I would not want to embarrass them.

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Okay, I've had enough.
    I've deleted callers from tonight's log up to this point because I would not want to embarrass them.
    Will check irregularities tomorrow.
    After ten minutes, I've had enough too. Life is too short to sit here watching these shysters, in my opinion. Thank you, byebye

This is an embarrasment to the irish. Cannot believe people are believing this .......

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Wow... no posts after 1:18am... bet Budapest are delighted with themselves. :pac:

Was my name on the board? I signed up via FB for the lulz. :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Just watching the recording and Mr.William Nolan is on Flathan's white board, clear as daylight, the lovely Katerina must have organised that for you....so you will be joining the circle and getting lots of money energy...(think I recogised another name too) :) are they taking the piss?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Oh which name? PM or the other place if you like.

Went to bed disgusted last night Not posting the names but 70 calls last night 5 of those drops

The call at 01.12 was the only one of interest. Delay issue and caller says no no dont want this its the 20th time (voice fades and disappears)

spookwoman wrote: »
    Went to bed disgusted last night Not posting the names but 70 calls last night 5 of those drops

The call at 01.12 was the only one of interest. Delay issue and caller says no no dont want this its the 20th time (voice fades and disappears)
    Agreed. Wonder what she'll think when she gets her bill.
    spookwoman wrote: »
    This is an embarrasment to the irish. Cannot believe people are believing this .......
    A blatant attempt to grab money.

Show appeared to finish suddenly with 6 minutes remaining.

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Show appeared to finish suddenly with 6 minutes remaining.
    Was there dead air or did TV3 step in?

Don't know but TV3 were ready.
    Flathan was doing his bit then, after a prompt, suddenly started his end of show routine.

Anyone else think that the nights where they speed run callers are a message specifically to us?

Kind of a "F*ck you Boardsies, we're still getting loads of calls despite you shining a spotlight on our shenanigans!"

They are constantly sending us subtle messages.

What they fail to realise is that we won't go away.

Reason it ended early was because of the US debate which started at 2am

Sounds like PRL have Richard Clayderman in the corner of the studio tonight

• Advertisement

"We can't talk about health, but we've this candle here for healing, so we'll be sure to send you plenty of that."

Talk about dancing around the GCCC....

Sam says this is her last time,,, but I've heard before

Ah the old "It's my last* night, so call in and say goodbye!" trickstrategy... It's been a while!

*Last night until I come back in a few weeks and totally ignore the fact I said it would be my last night, because realistically a large portion of our elderly audience will have either died or forgotten who I am by then...

"I'll be gone for quite a while."

Make up your f*cking mind Sam! Is it your last night or is it your last night for a while?

Nobody in the little box tonight...must be running short on backups

wrong...just see the Countess in her veil waving

I have only one wish, Sam, that you should p

I have only on wish, Sam, and that is to see the back of you and this godawful, rip-off, shameless 'show'. Does that make sense?

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Ah the old "It's my last* night, so call in and say goodbye!" trickstrategy... It's been a while!

*Last night until I come back in a few weeks and totally ignore the fact I said it would be my last night, because realistically a large portion of our elderly audience will have either died or forgotten who I am by then...
    or got their phone bill in the meantime

Sams relentless fake optimism is really pissing me off, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Oh and Mr Producer if this is meant to be entertainment then get Sam to tell a few jokes or something, she's annoying the f--k out of us big time.

get Sam to tell a few jokes or something, she's annoying the f--k out of us big time.

A psychic walks into a bar...

She didn't see that coming.

Here all week folks, tip your waitresses! :)

• Advertisement

This is becoming a very boring 2 hours...Sam good riddance, we won't miss your incessant babbling ..although you'll probably be back next week:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement