Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

BMollie wrote: »
    This is becoming a very boring 2 hours...Sam good riddance, we won't miss your incessant babbling ..although you'll probably be back next week:mad:
    Probably next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Is that ''our '' Mary?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

coolhull wrote: »
    Is that ''our '' Mary?

Think there's a few Marys about

That room they broadcast from looks like the waiting room of a Hungarian whorehouse (not that I would know)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

That room they broadcast from looks like the waiting room of a Hungarian whorehouse (not that I would know)

No, the waiting rooms generally have very bright lighting.

Er.... so I'm told by PK939 anyway...

• Advertisement

Nope, I'm out. Can't put up with this gowl anymore, especially with this splitting pain in my head. :(

Night all. :)

wnolan1992 wrote: »

You'll just have to get over that whole Katerina thing wnolan :P :D

Have you felt the money energy yet??? wnolan...its should be taking hold very soon, you were granted something very special last night ...don't forget us :)

the splitting pain in your head might be the money energy coming

'' Don't leave me standing here talking to myself''. Why not,Sam, its all you can do

Mary doesn't strike me as someone who would be of an age too look for love, (but hey, I'm not being ageist)

• Advertisement

Have you felt the money energy yet??? wnolan...its should be taking hold very soon, you were granted something very special last night ...don't forget us :)

when you do get the money energy, don't forget your old friends here at Boards

Fkuc it, I cant take any more of this. Think I'll go to bed and settle down with a book.. Evening all.....

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Take a nap and get some sleep.
    Great idea Sam.
    'Night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

'' Don't leave me standing here talking to myself''. Why not,Sam, its all you can do

Sam is the female equivalent of this fella

The whole lot of you are gone asleep...that hostel is quite comfortable alright, except for the Hungarian fleas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

wnolan1992 wrote: »

I would concur. To compare the studio to a whorehouse is really a disservice to the independant business ladies of Budapest.

She's after admitting she's waffling..we knew that from your first night Sam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

The whole lot of you are gone asleep...that hostel is quite comfortable alright, except for the Hungarian fleas :D

"The Hungarian Flea" is Erik's nickname

"The Hungarian Flea" is Erik's nickname

I thought it was Sam's ..she's the one who jumps on.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Sam, you've just put your foot in it. She said she wouldn't know the difference if somebody gave a false name........ and she supposed to be a psychic and all :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Starella is starting to look more and more like Miss Havisham. Time to get her back into the studio before she cracks up.

Is this the same sort of "last night" for Sam that Flathan had a few months ago?? And before we knew it, he was back on our screens within a week and a half :rolleyes:

Is this the same sort of "last night" for Sam that Flathan had a few months ago?? And before we knew it, he was back on our screens within a week and a half :rolleyes:

Flathan pops in and out, even though he says it's his last night frequently. I would say Sam's definitely gone for quite a while..maybe her contract is finished.

13th October 2012 SAM (last night)

BIRTHDAY ANGELS

00.16 LINDSAY..FINANCE/HEALTH..we can't talk about health, money changes in few weeks,"holiday planned?" ,someone very special coming in life,take better care of yourself,new job direction.

00.19 MARY..FUTURE...card is jumping out, be yourself, love and happiness,stay positive, whole new life.

00.22 JACQUELINE..ANGEL READ...get opportunites "are you looking for a new job?" need to be more assertive with a family matter "does that make sense?" stand your ground,gentleman you are worried about coming back to themselves, reach for the stars.

00.29 CLARE..CAREER...everything starting to work out, be patient,get sense of calm,changes in home,move away from people who were holding you back,new friends,people coming in, positive move.

00.36 MARIA..LOVE/FINANCE/HEALTH..can't deal with health. get fresh air, romantic feelings lot of issues you need to let go, write a letter and burn it, express your love, new changes, you are not feeling yourself,take a shift for you, new opportunities, take time out and rest.

00.43 JENNY..FUTURE...need to start day with fresh way of thinking, be positive stay away from negative situations,rough time in past,worst behind you, somebody special in your life trust them.

00.51 MARY..FUTURE..brilliant shift coming into your life,exciting,you're ready for adventures, legal work consult an expert,will work in your favour, hard time let something come your way, be more assertive,great stuff coming your way.

00.58 MARGARET..LIFE/MONEY..."will I be happy" you need to take action to bring things in, money coming your way,need space in your home get rid of clutter,need to connect with friends, laugh and have fun, you deserve the fairytale, financial security soon.

01.06 MARY..LOVE.."not in relationship, am looking for love" ..first card jumped out, there is someone around you you're interested in, event with friends, keep an open mind,let them know,give the person a chance, have fun.

01.12 FEMALE..LOVE/FINANCE..you're looking for love, someone coming into your life,keep an open mind, he might be different to normal person you'd be attracted to, you'll feel instant connection, work positive, consult expert more information needed, by next summer everything happy in job and with someone you care for greatly.

01.22 MARGARET..your bonus card saying you've had a hard time, you need to be kinder to yourself, let your friends in, change in money purse strings less tight, need fresh air, walk, new opportunities coming by spring, worst behind, take it easy, amazing things happening in new year.

01.29 ELIZABETH..ANGEL READ..brilliant, big changes, been quite restless lately, take a nap and get some sleep, you'll have extra money, have fun, you need to connect, have been isolated,shift where work concerned. Fresh changes especially after Christmas where love is concerned.

01.38 NORA...GENERAL..big changes to make,you are stuck in a rut,friends situation improves, you have cut the cord, new people coming in and they'll bring opportunties, little breakaway, change in job for someone else a positive move, positivity coming back.

01.45 MARY..GENERAL..brilliant, you need to make a wish, lot of magic coming, prosperity in abundance, peace, calmer, a powerful person, money coming in, small present coming your way.

01.53 GEMMA...LOVE..."are you in a relationship?" "yes" first card is jumping out, bit of a control issue, you are not trusting in your own feelings, "has there been talk chat about next stage?" 'no' wedding card is here,this is a very comitted relationship, deception card both wearing masks, have heart to heart. BONUS CARD..wish is being granted and it usually brings some jewellery.

02.03 FEMALE...GENERAL..brilliant, you need to have faith, stay positive,you need to make a wish, you get something very special,tune back into yourself, you need to realise you are powerful, extra money around situation changing BONUS CARD..don't settle for second best,something amazing around the corner.

02.09 MIRIAM..WHAT ANGELS AROUND ME..Muriel angel around you, you're very lucky, better things in your life,more money,get sense of new passion, will see orange around you, BONUS...yes is your answer.

You'll just have to get over that whole Katerina thing wnolan :P :D

I'm certainly trying... ;)

Y'know it's funny you mention it, but all day yesterday I felt............

Nothing. So no. No money energy. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

is this shyte still on tv lol .. havent listend in about 5 mothns haha

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Starella is starting to look more and more like Miss Havisham. Time to get her back into the studio before she cracks up.

Yes....Yes...That's exactly who she looks like. She reminded me of someone...but I could not quite put my finger on it: I don't have any 'Great Expectations' of her though:)

Flathan pretty in pink...looks like he came from a banquet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Flathan has put on weight. You'll especially see this around the cheek area. He used to have a good jawline.

• Advertisement

Flathan has put on weight. You'll especially see this around the cheek area. He used to have a good jawline.

He was telling us the other night how wealthy he was, so he must be living the high life :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement