Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

You love your earpiece tonight.....WE ARE STILL HERE FLATHAN :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Forgot to take tabs and paying for it now. Are they having a bad night seems to be trying to get callers on but very quiet

spookwoman wrote: »
    Forgot to take tabs and paying for it now. Are they having a bad night seems to be trying to get callers on but very quiet[/QUOT

14th October 2012 FLATHAN

GOOD OR BAD FACE YOUR TRUTH
    Gypsy cards

00.39 MARIE..."hello we have delay in tilly".truth in life is you are person very sensitive,love to do work for other people, do more for yourself. BAD CARD here unlucky situations, situation wrong (tears up card) be more positive please.

00.42 MALE.."Hello,Hello" talk to me over the phone darling, "Hello,Hello", this is a bad situation you give me turn down the tilly....call dropped.

00.43 ARMANI (male)...OMG you will find new contract, positive for money. VERY BAD CARD block in love life, be more positive with your feelings,now I tear up the bad card.

00.48 CHRISTINA..oh wow amazing cards, man in cards love you very much, you know this guy, money not so bad, OMG listen to me, have the widow card and sadness card, family member dispute with male, most negative card you can have, now I will tear it up, this person will not be positive to you, be quiet.

00.50 ARMANI..very good for your money situation, more positive March/April, jealousy card very negative, a work guy is jealous,show your competence, be more positive in next year, tears up card.

00.53 MICHAEL..oh you've had hard time, very sensitive does a lot of work for people, people weren't faithful, you will move house, new neighbours, new friends.BAD CARD..guy around you tall,sporty,brown eyes,he is not honest with you, please retire from him. tears card.

01.00 JOSEPH....amazing money card comes out, second money card, card about love, you can win some money in the lottery in July.

01.05 MARIE.."will I sort out my marital problems?" ..okay darling have good past cards and marriage, positive conversation with husband, new beginning, will be solved.

01.10 BERNIE..you feel sometimes alone aha,ok,darling, you are always alone in your house or flat, card of widow, you are a widow, be open for new love after sadness, bad card gone, be open for love, positive.

01.15 DEIRDRE..OMG Deirdre you have love card, there's somebody jealous about you, you're a lucky person, one woman is jealous about your money/love situation. more passion,more love, so taring card of jealousy, retire from this person. (Deirdre call still on, "hello Deirdre, we have finished the reading darling) call dropped

01.22 JACK..(lots of whispering in background)..you are not alone at the moment, important for you next year make new education, find better job,more money,new contract, person is with you now in this moment totally honest with you, this person brings you joy and happiness.

01.26 JOE..Oh wow,positive cards, love and sexuality, love life grows and very positive, workplace problem with colleague next year, this person provicating you, very bad card about this person, Tears card.

1 CALL - 3 ANSWERS
    ("This is for all skeptical persons now")

01.32 THIS IS ANONYMOUS..family confrontation, will lose money with wrong decision, have dispute with guy cannot be solved, important talk about compromise in love life. 2 bad cards have torn them up.

01.33 NORA..very good cards, family invitation to a marriage, bride asks for your help, bad problem with man in neighbourhood, widower, you can help him, save till end of year and next year more money in wallet.

QUICK CONNECTIONS
    01.43 MALE.."are you sleeping, hello hope you can hear me"..new beginnings, new house "hello hello your connected to the studio, sorry I can't hear nothing, they make me confused now"..picture delayed talk to me over the phone"..call dropped

0.1.50 PATRICIA..I have to tell you to be more positive, you have lot of hurtful situations in past, you can be happy if you forgive people who hurt you, money will be okay, very important to be positive, not to think too negative, I tear the card for you.

01.54 FLATHAN..(hears prompt through earpiece)..Flathan is an old Irish name look it up, love come from gay guy around you, has deep feelings, he loves you, you will say no, more money with a special job (can't say what this job is on the show) you make entertainment, dispute with dominant old man, he doesn't like your way of living.

02.06 CATHERINE..love life, nice guy in cards, unexpected job offer, meet the guy next year, save money, an inheritance next year, more luck in life,makes you a more lucky person.

"THE LINE IS FREE AT THE MOMENT, 1st PERSON TO CALL IN GETS CONNECTED, THE LINE IS FREE" (Flathan)

02.13 MARIA..very nice, you get visit from younger family member getting married and she ask you for money,she can't afford wedding. Legal letter next week a positive message, love very nice man around, get much closer, more joy, good luck to you.

02.16 PADDY....you are skeptial person don't believe in psychic talents, be more positive in work, wrong person in work wants to block you, please be careful, I see nice relationship with woman, you can be a lucky man.

02.22 MAUREEN.."How are you, it's Maureen"..darling talk over the phone.."tell me about my health"....can't talk about health..."tell me about my health"...i'm not a doctor I'm a psychic reader, I'm not a doctor, a psychic reader is not a healer and not a doctor.

02.27 DOLORES..very nice good cards, nice journey to Italy next year with nice man, you know this guy, will come closer romance and passion. can win money in August in lottery, very important you solve the problem in family, better connection with family members.

02.33 DEBORAH..very funny you will not be amused, someone ask you to marry, you are not in love with this person, solve money problem next year with new contract, short journey to workplace next year, invite to birthday party, a drunk guy, a thug, will steal from you at this party, be careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Anyone else find the old man much easier to watch than Flathan? I'd actually sit down to watch the old English fella, his voice is so soothing. It's the kind you could use as a sleeping aid. :) Flathan was an interesting novelty at first but now I can't stand him....I just change the channel when I see him now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Flathan's hunting U-boats again

They are all very monotunous to listen to...and Sam last week was completely wound up..the complete opposite of John...very boring show

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Anyone else find the old man much easier to watch than Flathan? I'd actually sit down to watch the old English fella, his voice is so soothing. It's the kind you could use as a sleeping aid. :) Flathan was an interesting novelty at first but now I can't stand him....I just change the channel when I see him now.
    You're right, I'm fed up with him too. Funnily, his heart doesn't seem to be in it tonight

Oddly, the callers seem to be in a younger bracket tonight, and seem a bit more sceptical

coolhull wrote: »
    You're right, I'm fed up with him too. Funnily, his heart doesn't seem to be in it tonight

He also seems to be taking fashion tips from Russell Grant. Purple pajamas with a gold lamé jacket?

• Advertisement

He also seems to be taking fashion tips from Russell Grant. Purple pajamas with a gold lamé jacket?

The worst he have ever worn was that pale green 70's trouser suit :(

I've been looking through some previous pages, and when a critical video is posted, it wont play because - ''this video has been deleted by user'' - Who does this, and are they allowed to?

I've been looking through some previous pages, and when a critical video is posted, it wont play because - ''this video has been deleted by user'' - Who does this, and are they allowed to?

They were removed by ESO television company part of Telemedia who do psychics live.

BMollie wrote: »
    They were removed by ESO television company part of Telemedia who do pscyhics live.
    Well, ok, but how does ESO have authority to delete or remove uploaded videos from Boards users? I'm confused, sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

They make a complaint to youtube, who then delete the videos.

Are you there, BMollie? Could you please help with answer to my last question? I was tempted to ask Flatham, but I cant really spare 44.80e for a 'reading'

Ahhh, that explains it. I'm a bit thick, sorry. Youtube doesn't seem to be as efficient in removing some really offensive material on other issues. I really appreciatryour reply....

Coolhull...this happened because they didn't want people viewing recordings of their psychic readers in possible odd situations/encounters with callers.

Well, ok, but how does ESO have authority to delete or remove uploaded videos from Boards users? I'm confused, sorry

They hold the copyright for the broadcast so they make a request to Youtube to have the videos taken down. Youtube then contact the uploader and they have to take them down or else Youtube close their account.

There are ways of getting around that by using other accounts and such but I guess its generally not worth the time or the hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭seanpjs93

This music is mental. It's like a horror film or something. Surely there's some other kind of music awailable out there ;)...infact I'm conwinced there is

• Advertisement

seanpjs93 wrote: »
    This music is mental. It's like a horror film or something. Surely there's some other kind of music awailable out there ;)...infact I'm conwinced there is

Theres plenty of library music out there they could get dirt cheap

15th October 2012 FLATHAN

WHAT ARE YOUR BLOCKS? HOW TO IMPROVE ON?

00.03 GERALDINE..Gerdie special reading for you, important to solve situation in past, important to forgive the people, find spiritual place, should learn to show your inner knowledge to people.

00.07 OLIVIA..follow inner voice, you listen to people who aren't honest and show you wrong way, find your own way, meditation, follow inner knowledge,now time to make something new.

00.10 JULIAN...make education will get better job, use your inner knowledge,will reach your goals, go forward with open eyes, follow your intuition, you can have a lot of money, prove yourself.

00.13 ANN MARIE..time to love yourself, situation with people around you, you are confused, guy hurtful, this guy will go out of your life.

00.18 ELLEN..important that you listen to yourself, you help other people and they are not thankful, new woman comes and will bring joy and energy for body and soul.

00.24 FEMALE.."How old are you?" "60" "your too young 16?..oh 60"
    nice man around you for friendship only, soul mate.

00.28 MARIAN KELLY..nice love life,guy around you, money consistant, you will move to another city or country, by end year you will go to south side of the world.

00.31 ELAINE.."will man I care about come back into my life?" ..you're longing for him,he will come back, there is another woman and he will pack his things, he comes to you with flowers,you say yes or no to him.

00.34 THOMAS..important financial situation next month, will lose money with new investment, nice woman long blonde hair,sporty,a bit younger in December, you say yes or no, she understands your problems, renovate your flat, this woman will help realise your dreams.

00.38 DAN.."will I get passion I love girl?" the answer is yes, she needs time, maybe in 6 mths you can be happy with her in good relationship.

00.41 LORETTA.."Is he cheating on me?" ..a new guy comes next year,sporty,5yrs older, dark hair, you will meet at dinner party with friends. He is not cheating but you meet new guy.

00.44 ANNA..HEALTH.."I can't talk about health I am a psychic reader not a doctor, ask me something else"...Am I going to move house?...you don't move in this year or next year in 2014 bye bye

00.48 NORA..."I have 3 questions for you"..F "only one allowed I have to be fair to the others" WILL MY MONEY SITUATION IMPROVE..needs 5 months, much better for you ok.

00.52 FEMALE.."Are family close to me?"....there is one person, male,in family who is not honest, all others are, you do a lot for them, they are thankful, they are very close to you.

00.58 KATHLEEN.."Will I stay with my husband?"...you can solve in 7/12 weeks, cards says yes, you will stay with him.

01.05 FEMALE.."Anything on my son?" How old is your son "21"...there is a woman who is not honest with him, he needs your advice. New flat/house very positive, work will be consistant, I see better position for him, your son invite you to his marriage next year.

01.10 FEMALE.."When will I get married?" aha..you are in very strong relationship, problem not you, he doesn't want to be married he likes it as it is now, no you will not be married to him.

01.13 FEMALE..you go south side of the world with a guy, new position, more money, a very important decision for you about a new relationship, money issues solved end of year.

01.17 FEMALE..Health .can't discuss health...very important family situation, dispute, knocks on your door March next year, situation in your flat water comes out of wall, insurance pays. guy around you 2/3 yrs older, old neighbour, widower,will have friendship with you, money will be consistant.

01.23 MADGE..you have to decide about money, person is lying to you about investment, new person in work 5 years younger a good friendship. your husband/boyfriend has work issues and when work place solved he will bring more passion and you get closer.

01.27 FEMALE.."Will I get married and have kids?" ..in your life 3 kids, yes request for man you love, you will be married in the next year.

01.32 FEMALE..a new time of letting freedom into your life, you have your own psychic talent, you have to learn to use it, in family woman has issues, good results in exam, money consistant, you will make renovations, visitor comes in January and steals your jewels, you have a good love life.

01.38 MALE..get new job will be good for you working with humans, you can be a daddy next year and if no, you have to make safer sex, trip to Germany with your girlfriend on your side, there is wedding celebration, don't drink as there will be a fight between you and another person both drunk.

01.43 FEMALE..new house, new positive energy around you, money stablised, a new guy will fall in love with you, you will say no, you are in a relationship, asking if your partner's always honest with you, yes he is.

01.48 FEMALE..comes new romance passion towards winter time, man has special place in your heart, you have psychic talent,you may have your own cards and play them, going to Turkey next year see you floating in the ocean, issue with blonde arrogant woman, ignore her.

01.54 MALE..woman around you more contact in the next weeks, will be stronger relationship, passion,be patient,she has a broken heart, good job offer over internet, money better and colleagues more friendly, new contract for house, have it by next year.

01.56 FEMALE..sudden move to flat in next 3/4 months, you will have to move, money issues solved, trip to Spain with girlfriend, somebody will steal your wallet on this trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭seanpjs93

BMollie wrote: »
    15th October 2012 FLATHAN

01.38 MALE..get new job will be good for you working with humans, you can be a daddy next year and if no, you have to make safer sex, trip to Germany with your girlfriend on your side, there is wedding celebration, don't drink as there will be a fight between you and another person both drunk.

Wouldn't this class as discussing health?

Don't know how long I can put up with listening to this gobsh*te. Looks like it's going to be an early duvet for me. Giving it a few more minutes then its ''thang you, byebye''

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Flathan again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Gave PRL a break for a while there, and Flathan is on tonight!! Will see what he's at tonight, and have a read through the threads here.

I wonder what does he 'forsee' for the Ireland match tomorrow night

Oooh, what was Daniel going to say there? Guess we'll never know now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Evening all! :)

Flathan tonight?

Have a serious aversion to Flathan lately...

Think I'm gonna have another early night, been a busy day and don't think I could put up with him for two hours any more tbh. Something about him really has started to irk me and I don't know what it is...

Night all. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Flathan's face seems very pink and shiny tonight...maybe it's just my miniscule tv...Was that an upturned lampshade:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement