Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Evening all! :)

Flathan tonight?

Have a serious aversion to Flathan lately...

Think I'm gonna have another early night, been a busy day and don't think I could put up with him for two hours any more tbh. Something about him really has started to irk me and I don't know what it is...

Night all. :P

All that traitor hunting must be waring you out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Flathan again?

He's the special guest you know...everyone else is second best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Evening all! :)

Flathan tonight?

Have a serious aversion to Flathan lately...

Think I'm gonna have another early night, been a busy day and don't think I could put up with him for two hours any more tbh. Something about him really has started to irk me and I don't know what it is...

Night all. :P
    You could always tru ringing PRL and find out what it is that irks you, in Flathans opinion

Flathan again?
    BMollie wrote: »
    He's the special guest you know...everyone else is second best :)

I'm guessing he's been on the last few nights, must be time for him to jet off soon...

Caroline gives her full name, sure her friends and family will recognise her...so how could this reading be private ???

• Advertisement

He's not on the HOT line :mad: :)

Time for sleep, night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

flutegirl wrote: »
    All that traitor hunting must be waring you out ;)

'Tis tiring alright...

But you didn't see PK939 posting last night did you.... ;)

Must've been a really slow night last night...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

'Tis tiring alright...

Must've been a really slow night last night...

Didn't see me around last night did you :p

Actually I did tune in for a few minutes, I thought flatman was looking a bit depressed last night so I didn't bother.

16th October 2012 FLATHAN

Flathan's General Reading

00.10 KAY...hard time in past,envious person in workplace,better job offer, short trip, new guy say yes or no to him.

00.15 ANN..situation with family, woman will say sorry, money consistant, meet nice man for friendship.

00.18 DANIEL.."could I ask specific question about love life? going our past few weeks friends and family don't think relationship"..PIC/SOUND FREEZE..call dropped..F "please be serious"

00.22 DAVID..better job offer, dispute with family member, lose money from bank account next year.

00.27 LIZ..move new house/flat next year, new job contract, trip to Spain, very nice guy flirt with you a man is jealous about this.

00.33 FEMALE..lots of problems, you do lots for people and they don't thank you, will win a little money, short trip in Ireland, you have psychic talent, dispute with woman who has birthday party.

00.40 CAROLINE HUMPHRIES..man has role in your life you must retire from him he is not honest, finance stablisied, trip in Ireland, go your own way.

00.44 MARY...be prepared for dispute with man in family after Christmas, renovations March/April, a person long blonde hair,blue eyes,not honest with you.

00.51 MELINDA..move in 9/12 months maybe another country, don't make any changes in money contract will lose you money, invitation to wedding.

00.59 MARGARET..new relationship with younger man, inheritance, have psychic talent.

01.05 COLIN..change in work place, first education, you will get management post, son has issues but will make you proud.

Deep Intensive Readings

01.15 JACKIE...daughter has issues she needs your advice, will lose money in Decemeber with wrong decision

01.22 NORA..have hard time, you miss somebody, make cut from past, forgive person who give you hurt, money consistant, guy for normal friendship brings you joy, will move house mid next year.

01.31 SINEAD..work change, have psychic talent, someone not honest, will win little money, "do you see children in future" yes see child but she could be related to family.

01.37 ANNA..you are skeptical, problem with man,will solve problem in January, education offer you new possibility to make more money, you will visit son in Australia and he will pay.

01.45 JOAN..you do so much for other people,letter from government a positive message about money, guy in your life has problem, this person say's sorry, be open,get closer. About daughter she has pain in her heart, let old things go, new man will make her very happy.

01.53 ANN....you meet new guy Jan/Feb at dinner party, he already has a partner, he will flirt with you, he won't retire from other person,be careful.
    renovations, you will make trip next year I see a robbery please be careful, new man in June you know him from photos.

02.00 EILISH..new child coming into family brings more joy and happiness, money will be consistant, win little money in summertime, legal letter from government,they want money, get advisor to fill out papers.

• Advertisement

The head of TV3 programming is leaving the station apparently. I wonder will this have any effect on the use of PRL on the station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Ben is going?

LOL !! :pac:

Ben is going?

Rumour has it he's in a Learjet on the way to Budapest :D

That was a hilarious call with our Mary.....yes yes yes...and the longest shuffle

Woah, Flats, steady on there! I think he's had enough...fire up the learjet :pac:

Woah, Flats, steady on there! I think he's had enough...fire up the learjet :pac:

Sounded like the producer was trying to stop him from freaking out.

This call from Nathanial "Can you say that again" is fair funny though. Flathan trying to explain what renowations are haha

Sounded like the producer was trying to stop him from freaking out.

This call from Nathanial "Can you say that again" is fair funny though.

Someone get Flathan an Irish Coffee ;)

Flathan said at the beginning of the show that he was a bit nervous, after Mary and Nathanial's calls he'll need a few valium...producers please take note :D

• Advertisement

Where's Spookwoman these days? Fading fast here...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Where's Spookwoman these days? Fading fast here...

The late nights have caught up with her like they have me I'd say. :(

Not even watching tonight even though I'm up. Just finished off some work for tomorrow and shudder at the thought of Flathan. :P

Think I'll wait until he's done his "last show" before tuning in again. :)

Rosaleen sounds like the Jule/Julie who phones in occasionally :)

The late nights have caught up with her like they have me I'd say. :(

Not even watching tonight even though I'm up. Just finished off some work for tomorrow and shudder at the thought of Flathan. :P

Think I'll wait until he's done his "last show" before tuning in again. :)

The pace can be tough enough alright :eek:

Calling it a night ;)

Note to producer: on the ticker at the bottom, when mentioning health issues, change 'can not' to 'cannot', it looks better and is more common. Night

Show may end 5 minutes early due to the U.S. debate...this happened last time a debate was on.

17th October 2012

FLATHAN'S PRIVATE READING

00.13 MARY..win lottery July, nice guy for friendship.
    00.17 CALL DROP
    00.19 PRINCE MIKEY...shuffle & call dropped
    00.21 REBECCA..guy have conflict renew love 3/4 mths. work wrong person around you.
    00.27 KENDRA..younger guy Jan.have to make decision, earn more money, visitor will steal jewels, has long black hair and a bit corpulant.
    00.33 VERA..CALL DROP
    00.37 NATHANIEL.problem re time delay..grandchild have problem "I'm a great grandfather" child need your advice, money consistant, by Nov.conversations bring family together.
    00,43 EILEEN..you have psychic talent, inheritence next year, v nice guy, black hair, green eyes, relationship. yes you'll move house.
    00.49 VERA..having hard times, lovely to other people, go your own way, short trip in Ireland with younger man he say's sorry, letter from government more money.
    00.55 BRID..new job, guy brings idea of building own business, he's not honest will lose money, invitation from female friend to trip to hotel, next year much better.
    00.59 MONA.. hard time, guy around has deep feelings,has to solve conflict retire from him time and 6/12 wks comes back, female friend ask you for money,you will never get it back.
    01.06 ROSALEEN..nice about love life, this guy more for me than you,older man wants to talk to you about his feelings in May will be good relationship.
    01.12 LIZ..woman friend take you on a trip to Netherlands she will pay, call from insurance co.to change contract don't you will lose money.old man in neighbour, lonely, aggressive next time, be careful.
    01.19 SHEILA..next year trial in court re inheritence, you will win, you have psychic talent, new man meet at party for friendship only.
    01.25 TONY..better position man asking you to make contract say yes, trip to Spain with woman just friends, win a little money in lottery, new relationship July.
    01.31 LORRAINE..new guy in business give you stress, new contract in workplace "what work will I do" it could be in a shop, "I've been ill for quite a while" can't talk about health, I see new workplace use this time at home to use your psychic talent, nice man for long relationship comes next year.
    01.39 MARK..skeptical person in what I am doing, healthy to be skeptical, man from money institute come,this man is not good, could lose money.move new house/flat nice for you, don't see any change in love life will stay the same.
    01.47 SIOBHAN..dispute with man from past over money, you win get the money, meet guy,dark hairs,brown eyes,tatoo,earring, at cultural event, family member has problems, she'll retire from you.
    01.54 MARY..you are skeptical person about my job, ask person who hurt you and let it go, finance stabilised, no move as neighbour moves and you have more freedom, new work latest March, nice time at Christmas with family.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

In for a little while shall see how things are. Hope flatulence is not on

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Just finished repairing my computer and back on-line. What do I get? It's that man again! Looks like he's wearing a mask - Hallowe'en?
    Early night.

• Advertisement

spookwoman wrote: »
    In for a little while shall see how things are. Hope flatulence is not on

You just failed the PRL psychic predictions test.

He's wearing more blusher than the Human League tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement