Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Early night again for me.

College is kicking my ass at the moment.

Should be around tomorrow night though all going well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

There should be a warning regarding the colors and health issues. Fecking colors are playing havoc with my eyes. Just had to turn energy settings on tv right down and still not helping.
    2 hangups so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

You just failed the PRL psychic predictions test.

He's wearing more blusher than the Human League tonight.

Flathan, the psychedelic dentist. The chat should be good though!

Anne back again, lets hope she asks a few questions...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I thought at first that Nora sounded like she had a bit of sense. Alas, she seems no different than other caller. Mad!

Callers sounding very down an miserable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

PRL seems to have made redundancies, nobody left but Flats. Feels like bedtime, in my opinion. Unless someone interesting gets through in the next few minutes, its thank you, byebye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Has Flathan got an identical twin sister :D

Is Flathan turning into a German version of Danny La Rue?

Authority looking for 150euro from Roisin, she didn't pay her household charge :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

BMollie wrote: »
    Authority looking for 150euro from Roisin, she didn't pay her household charge :(
    Must a while away yet as it is only €127 now. :D

• Advertisement

Where's Flathan the Diva tonight? It's pretty slow going, he needs to liven it up, change the music and wake us all up!

There must be queues at the "authorities" first thing every morning in Hungury and Germany :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

flutegirl wrote: »
    Where's Flathan the Diva tonight? It's pretty slow going, he needs to liven it up, change the music and wake us all up!

There must be queues at the "authorities" first thing every morning in Hungury and Germany :pac:

And when you go in they say "ve are ze ones asking ze qvestions here!"

Is Flathan back tomorrow, does anyone know?

flutegirl wrote: »
    Is Flathan back tomorrow, does anyone know?

Did you hear that ..Flathan's last show tomorrow night :eek:

Who's the pyschic one now, eh? ;)

omg.jpg

Wonder who will be doing Halloween Night??? any guesses psychics out :D

Check out Flathan's t-shirt on his Facebook page: you can't really see what it says on TV, gold star for humour ;)

I think his next tee needs to read "TURN YOUR TELLY DOWN PLEASE :)"

Off to sleep, night all.

Wonder who will be doing Halloween Night??? any guesses psychics out :D

PAPA WANGO!!!!!

PAPA WANGO!!!!! *

* assisted by the lovely Katerina :pac:

• Advertisement

* assisted by the lovely Katerina :pac:

How do you know?? is that inside information you have there?? wait till wnolan wakes up ;)

Wait, what? Who? When?!

Katerina? Was she on last night? What's going on?!

Are those my feet?! :eek:

18th October 2012 1 on 1 with Flathan

00.11 DYMPNA....shuffle, call dropped.
    00.14 LOUISE..guy not honest has other woman, more money next yr.
    00.16 ANN....guy has deep feelings back in March, trial in court get the money.
    00.20 NORA...visitor at Christmas steal some money from wallet, man has problems, psychic talent.
    00.27 MARIE..have 6th sense, lose money with investment, younger man more joy, arrogant woman in family.
    00.32 PHYLLIS..more money new year, guy in partnership will flirt, retire from him.
    00.52 NORA (different)..man comes to say sorry, money consistant, problem with woman solved.
    00.58 ESTHER...(can't hear on phone)..go with open ears in life, you don't listen to people, new job, dispute with family members.
    01.05 MARY..dispute with woman in family, money consistant, don't buy house next year estate agent rips you off.
    01.11 LINDA...trial in court with man you know, will win, new relationship sporty guy,green eyes, dark hair, tattoo, little macho,have to decide.
    01.19 ELIZABETH..marriage request next year, trip to England, someone steal expensive things from your house an older repair man.
    01.25 MARGARET..man has situation, back with romance April, trip to Spain, "will I be reunited with my adopted son?" yes
    01.29 CALL DROP
    01.30 LAURA..female ask for money you don't get it back, trip in Ireland, win lottery May.
    01.37 RENA..move house next year, get money from insurance, trip to Italy, no man for you in the cards.
    01.42 JACKIE..dispute with younger man solved. more money find ad in journal, guy next year make decision yes/no.
    01.47 ESTHER..man in family not honest will say sorry, window broken in house insurance pay, man older,dark hairs,grey sleeves on side, blue eyes, think English meet at dinner party, son looking for new way of life.
    01.52 HELEN..better job, friend need help, trip to Greece guy with you.
    01.59 JACKIE (as previous)."you call me twice,you got your general reading, can only tell you last things" Thank you so much Jackie.
    02.05 wait till finish show and give you a reading.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Wait, what? Who? When?!

Katerina? Was she on last night? What's going on?!

Are those my feet?! :eek:

:eek: :eek: No, no, no, no - I meant that purely in jest !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

This is what Wayne is after posting on FB....
    Astounding as this may be to all my great friends in Ireland I was contacted this morning by a lady in Liverpool who told me that her sister in Dublin had been watching my show Psychic Readings Live on TV3 hoping to see me when on came a man looking like Billy Connoly calling himself Psychic John. It seems that this man is really a joker whose stage name is 2hatJohn and he sings the most horrible outragous filthy songs billing himself as 2hatJohn with THE CLAP. I could not believe this at first but checked him out and it seem he is the same man you can see his image on his website which is http://2hat.net/ he goes on to say ""he is an insult to the people of Ireland. What a sad trick to play. How dare this disgusting foul mouthed man, he sings about a Farting Werewolf for goodness sake, how dare TV3 allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

I just knew that there was something suspiscious about that guy (more so than the others:)) That YouTube channel is really sleazy!!

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

...and shortly before that he posted the following on twitter as well:
    I have teamed up with John G Sutton
    who wrote Derek Acorah's first book -
    The Psychic World Of Derek Acorah.

8:11 PM - 17 Oct 12

This is what Wayne is after posting on FB....
    Astounding as this may be to all my great friends in Ireland I was contacted this morning by a lady in Liverpool who told me that her sister in Dublin had been watching my show Psychic Readings Live on TV3 hoping to see me when on came a man looking like Billy Connoly calling himself Psychic John. It seems that this man is really a joker whose stage name is 2hatJohn and he sings the most horrible outragous filthy songs billing himself as 2hatJohn with THE CLAP. I could not believe this at first but checked him out and it seem he is the same man you can see his image on his website which is http://2hat.net/ he goes on to say ""he is an insult to the people of Ireland. What a sad trick to play. How dare this disgusting foul mouthed man, he sings about a Farting Werewolf for goodness sake, how dare TV3 allow it.
    Auld-Yin wrote: »
    ...and shortly before that he posted the following on twitter as well:
    I have teamed up with John G Sutton
    who wrote Derek Acorah's first book -
    The Psychic World Of Derek Acorah.

8:11 PM - 17 Oct 12

So either he's disgusted with him... or he's teamed up with him? I is :confused:

Looks to me like he was teaming up with him yesterday. Then this morning

he found out about 2hatJohn. Well we knew all about 2hat way before

Wayne did...and Wayne's supposed to the the psychic :confused:

• Advertisement

Somebody didn't do their job properly then.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement