Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    So either he's disgusted with him... or he's teamed up with him? I is :confused:
    There's more :confused::confused: but I wouldn't criticise, would I?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    There's more :confused::confused: but I wouldn't criticise, would I?

Of course not! Doubt there's any criticism on this thread so far...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

How many nights in was it I put up that vid about him that I found on the internet. Wasnt that hard to find out who he was TBH Checked back on the thread was the third or should that be turd of oct

Ah, the last show ployannouncement. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Is he telling that we'll never see his made-up, sissisified, visage on our screens again? or just not for a long time? (usually about 10 days)

• Advertisement

Flats seems a bit giddy tonight

Flathan... you really are a detestable little sh1tebag. I think of all the hosts, you're the most uncaring, irritating, smug and annoying ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Flathan looking very dapper tonight. I think Flathan should give us Boardies a free reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

coolhull wrote: »
    Is he telling that we'll never see his made-up, sissisified, visage on our screens again? or just not for a long time? (usually about 10 days)

Good evening Island, hello ladies and germans, last show till november apparently.

He's kind of rockin a Noel Coward look tonight

He said '' my last show- my last show for October'' Big deal, October ends in 2 weeks

• Advertisement

I havent seen anyone wear a cravat since David Niven, about 1969

Peter Cushing was another who wore cravats

All he needs now is the long cigarette holder, monicle and pocket watch and he's all set!! :pac:

Tony doesn't sound impressed. Of course, he wasn't given any chance to expand.

Always seems to have bad news for sceptics

Callers Tony and Michael sounded sensible.....So wtf are they doing, spending 2.44 per minute to listen to this sh*te

Flathan, Galway is pronounced ROSCOMMON ;)

Serial Paul perhaps?

Calling off a different phone because he got clamped down on once the bill for the other one came.....

Flatham has soaked up all my energy for tonight, in my opinion. Going to bed now, thank you byebye

Serial Paul perhaps?

Calling off a different phone because he got clamped down on once the bill for the other one came.....

Not paul voice not right

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Serial Paul perhaps?

perhaps Paul finally found love?

Naaaaaah, I don't think so either!

Calling it a night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

He said only 1 in 10 get through to be a psychic...how did their vetting system (if they have one) let the 2hatJohn through, with all the durty stuff he's doing....:confused:

flutegirl wrote: »
    Calling it a night ;)

Same.

Spent the last hour battling with Blackknight DNS settings, now me sweepy. :)

Night all!

He has a very beautiful producer tonight....wonder what her name is ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Is it my imagination or has there recently been quite a few callers who sound much more confident than those we've been used to? (including a few Julesie sound-a-likes.)

'Night.

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Is it my imagination or has there recently been quite a few callers who sound much more confident than those we've been used to? (including a few Julesie sound-a-likes.)

'Night.

Agree totally with this...and callers aren't very old like weeks ago..maybe they aren't putting them through in case it involves health.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭CorkonianRebel

Quick! Ring in! Flathan is amost finished!!!!! :D

19th October 2012 Flathan's last show in October
    General Readings

00.09 LIZZIE....don't make investment will lose money, man laying next to you tell you he has feelings for you in next 9 months.
    00.16 SUSAN....man offers job will earn lot more money,journey to Eastern Europe meet woman with energies red hairs,blue eyes, this work could change your life.
    00.23 CALL DROPPED
    00.24 TONY....skeptical person don't like what i'm doing, problem with work colleague not honest, find new job in journal.
    00.31 MICHAEL...skeptical person, trial in court will lose as other people tell lies,trip to Greece, consistancy in love life and sexual life, you are heartbreaker, be more sensitive.
    00.38 PAUL...work problem better contract in new year, lost somebody from family you are sad, trip in Ireland, conflict with man in family have conversation and get closer.
    00.45 TREVOR and then changes name to MICHAEL...change work next year, money some from inheritience, in love person not honest,has conflict,closer next year.
    00.51 MARTINA..feel energies work energy systems, man have issues in family will solve next year, you have retired from people not good for you
    00.56 NOREEN..dispute woman in neighbourhood please ignore, money work better, guy next to you powerful,macho,relationship stronger.
    01.10 MARGARET...life not easy,family problem solve with woman and man, grandchild comes into life, psychic talent, move house.
    01.17 CAROL..hot wintertime for you, nice guy say no,he's in partnership,just affair, nice guy coming next year, move house/flat, insurance letter get little money.
    01.28 MARY...do something for yourself can be more happy, renovation oven break in kitchen, meet man at dinner party, family person has problem, will solve.
    01.40 ROSEMARY (sounds like 1st caller)..better energy new luck next year, money consistant,weekend trip, woman friend has crazy ideas, relaxation and wildness, psychic talent.
    01.53 MARY..trial in court dispute about inheritence will win, start work man give you advice about your own business with food, money issues be stablisied, love begins with problems he lives in another city begins July.
    02.01 CHRISTINA...guy you know, dispute, will become closer..CALL DROP.."please be careful"
    02.05 LISA...new education better job, make money in new job.

• Advertisement

Flathan again tonight...

FFS.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement