Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I flicked onto this channel a few months ago and there was a guy on looking for his tractor which was stolen - funniest thing I have heard in a long time, especially when he offered the physic a drive on his tractor when he got it back:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

No mention of zodiac sign this time

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

'' People out there deserve to hear the truth'' ...Yes they do, so why the fcuk would they ring you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    Joanna needs cold reading course but also needs to learn the zodiac before anything else

I'd laugh if someone rang in and said they were from china

chinese_zodiac2.jpg

cofy wrote: »
    I flicked onto this channel a few months ago and there was a guy on looking for his tractor which was stolen - funniest thing I have heard in a long time, especially when he offered the physic a drive on his tractor when he got it back:D:D

Ah Tom was his name iirc, looking for his lost pink tractor. I think it was Starella that got punked on that occasion :D

• Advertisement

She's a sagittarius, fire sign you flake

She's a sagittarius, fire sign you flake

Went onto google to find that she hasnt a fecking clue

''Is it three years''
    ''two and a half years''
    ''yeah, thats within three years''..... This woman is a mathematician

coolhull wrote: »
    ''Is it three years''
    ''two and a half years''
    ''yeah, thats within three years''..... This woman is a mathematician

mathemagician more like, making it up all over the place out of nothing.

Went onto google to find that she hasnt a fecking clue

I'm a sagittarius myself but just wanted to be sure that it was a fire sign:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

There was a pink tractor seen at the ploughing championships, with a brassy blonde large women in a red veil and red fan sitting on it. The guy had a hard time seemingly getting her off it. He only promised her a spin :D

Been to the vet....''So you rang me for a second opinion?'' As you do, what would vets know about sick animals?
    This is getting worse and worse

Few feckups as well not knowing zodiac. They hire 1 in 10 and have to go through test, standards are dropping

Mary's voice is very familiar, am sure she's been on a few times very recently, different names.

Ahhh, Mary, Mary.... at 2.44 a minute, you really should let the psychic give you information, not the other way around

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

BMollie wrote: »
    There was a pink tractor seen at the ploughing championships, with a brassy blonde large women in a red veil and red fan sitting on it. The guy had a hard time seemingly getting her off it. He only promised her a spin :D
    He did eventually manage to get her off but they both fell into the mud which...

Anyone else have that ad with the 53 year old woman with the plastic over

her face, coming up between the posts...

BMollie wrote: »
    Anyone else have that ad with the 53 year old woman with the plastic over

her face, coming up between the posts...
    No journal.ie and at the bottom chakra test

Kay seems muddled, so she's in good company

I'm getting netflix 1month free trial.

• Advertisement

Kay giving her a hard time there :)

Think Kay may be onto Joanna not giving her the info she wants "that she cannot mention on tv" Boll*x she just can't figure out what the problem is

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

No ads. :)

Caller dispatched after not playing ball didnt ask dob this time. Not knowing zodiac is not a good advert for "psychic" joanna

All the card-shuffling doesn't help, Joanna. If you dont know, you dont know........

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Lordfranto

i had to have a look on this thread and once i saw all the rules on the first page i.e. dont say anything bad about this or your gone i realised just how pathetic folks who would watch this really are. i was told i should watch it a bit for a laugh, in the 15 mins i did watch some eastern European guy talked constantly bout how he and all the other physcos on the show were so brilliant. when he finally did get a call he was about as vague as is possible and when the poor idiot who spent a fortune calling in tried to get him to be more specific about one aspect of his query he got annoyed and cut him off. most if not all physcos are fakes complete and utter fakes full stop. im not ruling out the possibility of genuine ones but im fairly sure they wouldnt have anything to do with this complete and utter blatant rip off.

Lordfranto wrote: »
    i had to have a look on this thread and once i saw all the rules on the first page i.e. dont say anything bad about this or your gone i realised just how pathetic folks who would watch this really are. i was told i should watch it a bit for a laugh, in the 15 mins i did watch some eastern European guy talked constantly bout how he and all the other physcos on the show were so brilliant. when he finally did get a call he was about as vague as is possible and when the poor idiot who spent a fortune calling in tried to get him to be more specific about one aspect of his query he got annoyed and cut him off. most if not all physcos are fakes complete and utter fakes full stop. im not ruling out the possibility of genuine ones but im fairly sure they wouldnt have anything to do with this complete and utter blatant rip off.

The rules are there to protect boards.ie from legal action. the show producers monitor this thread and we have to watch what we say. Most of us on this want the show shut down and send in complaints when we see a breach

I'm getting netflix 1month free trial.

Yep, Cofy, I can see you will enjoy netflix, in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Lordfranto

The rules are there to protect boards.ie from legal action. the show producers monitor this thread and we have to watch what we say. Most of us on this want the show shut down and send in complaints when we see a breach
    oh ok my bad, stuff like this just really annoys me, simply preying on stupid folk or the elderly and in my opinion stealing their money by offering a service they simply cannot really provide.

• Advertisement

You're obviously not asleep''
    ''No''
    ''I could sense that''

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement