Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Ok this call should end now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Did you see her there about health and she listening to her earpiece and was just about to refer to the producers and quickly changed to "I see in my messages"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

coolhull wrote: »
    Yep, Cofy, I can see you will enjoy netflix, in my opinion

Dear coolhull,

I represent a television company based in Budapest who have expressed interest in your evident psychic abilities.

We are currently desperateon the look out for new presenters for our nightly counsellingentertainment service, and since you seem to have the tallent to make up stuffpsychic gift, we were wondering if you might be interested in taking up the position?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer anything in the way of remuneration, because all our money is tied up in hookers and blowmaking our service better for the people who need to hear the truth. We will be able to offer you your own economy class ticket from Knock Airport to Budapest via MozambiqueLearjet transport, as well as a platform to advertise any books you may have written or events you may have coming up in the future.

To get in touch, please call 1580 999 222, and we'll be more than happy to talk to you after you've been on hold for long enough to pay for your plane ticketimmediately.

Sincerely,
    ESO.tv

BMollie wrote: »
    Did you see her there about health and she listening to her earpiece and was just about to refer to the producers and quickly changed to "I see in my messages"

Didnt stop her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Lordfranto wrote: »
    im not ruling out the possibility of genuine ones but im fairly sure they wouldnt have anything to do with this complete and utter blatant rip off.

I went to a physic fair one time with a friend, and decided as I was there to have a reading. I disagreed with everything she said - it could'nt happen she just said you are disagreeing with me but all I can tell you is what I see. She was so sure of herself she taped the session and wrote her address on a slip of paper. Every single thing she said would happen, happened. Unfortunately, I lost the piece of paper, I would have loved to apologise to her, she was a lovely lady.

• Advertisement

There's a great hostel here in Budapest for you Coolhull, but just one piece

of advice don't go near the darkhaired beautiful Katerina who visits there

regularly, she's taken :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

keep-calm-cause-she-s-mine.png

22nd October 2012

JOANNA - TAROT READER

00.04......GERARD......4 mins...........e9.76
    00.10......AMANDA......6 mins...........e14.64
    00.20......KEN............5 mins...........e12.20
    00.28......UNA............3 mins...........e7.32
    00.36......LYNN...........5 mins...........e12.20
    00.49......JOAN...........3 mIns..........e7.32
    00.57.PAULINE BAKER.1 min............e2.44
    00.58......MION...........4 mins..........e9.76
    01.07......RACHEL........4 mins..........e9.76
    01.17......NORA...........5 mins..........e12.20
    01.28......MARY...........6 mins..........e14.64
    01.41......KAY.............5 mins...........e12.20
    01.55......ANN.............4 mins...........e9.76

55 mins live reading time not including cost for holding to get through to studio

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Dear coolhull,

I represent a television company based in Budapest who have expressed interest in your evident psychic abilities.

We are currently desperateon the look out for new presenters for our nightly counsellingentertainment service, and since you seem to have the tallent to make up stuffpsychic gift, we were wondering if you might be interested in taking up the position?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer anything in the way of remuneration, because all our money is tied up in hookers and blowmaking our service better for the people who need to hear the truth. We will be able to offer you your own economy class ticket from Knock Airport to Budapest via MozambiqueLearjet transport, as well as a platform to advertise any books you may have written or events you may have coming up in the future.

To get in touch, please call 1580 999 222, and we'll be more than happy to talk to you after you've been on hold for long enough to pay for your plane ticketimmediately.

Sincerely,
    ESO.tv
    Thanks for that invite, cofy. I'll get on to Budapest straight away. With regards to promoting my books, they're called ''There's One Born Every Minute'' and its sequel, ''Suckers!'' I hope those titles are okay, I know how fussy ESO is about everything being accurate and honest. So I guess that's my winter holidays taken care of.

Dammit, BMollie, thats so unfair. I wanted to meet up with Starella, Katerina, Flatham and all the other females who work there (maybe not Samantha).

• Advertisement

Dammit, BMollie, thats so unfair. I wanted to meet up with Starella, Katerina, Flatham and all the other females who work there (maybe not Samantha).

Your welcome to meet up anytime with them, but Katerina is a no go area...you might get yourself into trouble.

I swear to the Queen of Penticles coolhull, if you even so much as LOOK at Katerina I will break your motherf*cking legs.... :mad:

:P

BlaasForRafa, you tread on my dreams. You'll never have a day's luck (in my opinion). Does that make sense to you?!

I swear to the Queen of Penticles coolhull, if you even so much as LOOK at Katerina I will break your motherf*cking legs....
    :mad:wnolan92, I'm a Sagittarian, (according to Joanna, that means I was born on Mid-Summers Day) and us Sagitttarians are generous. So you're welcome to John2Hats or Sam. See, I'm not greedy.... I hope that makes sense to you.

I swear to the Queen of Penticles coolhull, if you even so much as LOOK at Katerina I will break your motherf*cking legs....
    :mad:wnolan92, I'm a Sagittarian, (according to Joanna, that means I was born on Mid-Summers Day) and us Sagitttarians are generous. So you're welcome to John2Hats or Sam. See, I'm not greedy.... I hope that makes sense to you.
    Sags are watery so you cant drown them ;)

:mad:
    wnolan92, I'm a Sagittarian, (according to Joanna, that means I was born on Mid-Summers Day) and us Sagitttarians are generous. So you're welcome to John2Hats or Sam. See, I'm not greedy.... I hope that makes sense to you.

Jesus... that image will be giving me nightmares for weeks to come....

spookwoman wrote: »
    Sags are watery so you cant drown them ;)
    Fair enough, spook, but wnolan92 promised (threatened) to break my legs. He does'nt seem to realise that Starella is the woman for me or, at a pinch, the equally feminine Flatham. Let's call off this feud now,wnolan. You want her, you can have her ( subject to her approval, of course)

:mad:wnolan92, I'm a Sagittarian, (according to Joanna, that means I was born on Mid-Summers Day) and us Sagitttarians are generous.

Joanna - Professional physic, seems to be the same as a professional fashion stylist who does not know the difference between a skirt and a trousers.

There is massive potential here for TV3 to do something good, why not use those 2 hours to raise money for charities - maybe they could run a quiz night, (like the ones they had on years ago, only all proceeds go to a different charity every week). There would be a set charge of 1.50 per phone call, but not everyone gets through to the studio.

Looks like /me picked the wrong time to take a well deserved break (ironically not a million miles away from Budapest ....

Anyway, it sounds like PRL has found PlayTV's answer to "Calamity Jane" :pac: :pac:

Looks like /me picked the wrong time to take a well deserved break (ironically not a million miles away from Budapest ....

Anyway, it sounds like PRL has found PlayTV's answer to "Calamity Jane" :pac: :pac:
    Not a million miles from Budapest? Go on, PK39, pay them a visit. Give them our love. Ahh, go on, go on, go on......

• Advertisement

Wonder if we'll have the irrepressible, irresponsible, irritating, irrational Joanna again tonight?

Wonder if we'll have the irrepressible, irresponsible, irritating, irrational Joanna again tonight?

If it is her, she will probably start by telling everyone how much she cares and she has the answers you are looking for, even if she keeps getting it wrong "it happens sometimes" - there were a lot of "sometimes" last night.

Wonder if they have put up a big idiot board behind the camera with the zodiac and dates

BlaasForRafa, you tread on my dreams. You'll never have a day's luck (in my opinion). Does that make sense to you?!

About as much sense as Joanna. Is that right? ...I knew that! :p

Wonder if they have put up a big idiot board behind the camera with the zodiac and dates

Looks like she's not asking DOB any more, she flubbed it enough times the last couple of nights!

Yes mediumship glad they remembered that

Well they certainly have a big idiot in front of the camera

That guy is sussing her out :D

That guy is sussing her out :D

I hope so

• Advertisement

Businessmen seem to impress her

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement