Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

coolhull wrote: »
    on the way to bed, caught that last one. ''been waiting waiting about an hour'' Thats, what? about 170euro

2.44*60=146.40 eek thats if she was on an eircom line god knows if on mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

StayFrosty wrote: »
    could someone tell me how to make a new thread
    ??

Go back to the forum page (the list of all the threads) and click "New Thread" in the top left corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

spookwoman wrote: »

PLUS THE VAT :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Caller should have asked them to call her back. That usually works out well

Caller should have asked them to call her back. That usually works out well

Her money already on way to the Budapest banks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Did she say waiting nearly an hour. Thought they were supposed to disconnect after €60 mark and caller has to call back.

I wasn't watching at the time but I had a look back at it and she said "Simone I've been waiting like an hour for you" and then "The thing thats not so good" (thats what it sounded it like anyway, she was quite hard to understand)...then silence and Simone does a general reading. Obviously she was cut off because she was going to get narky I'd say.

She sounded quite familiar, like that Jules wan that used to get narky with flathan

I wasn't watching at the time but I had a look back at it and she said "Simone I've been waiting like an hour for you" and then "The thing thats not so good" (thats what it sounded it like anyway, she was quite hard to understand)...then silence and Simone does a general reading. Obviously she was cut off because she was going to get narky I'd say.

She sounded quite familiar, like that Jules wan that used to get narky with flathan

"I was looking at you earlier, your a wonderful person"..then "I'm waiting about an hour for you"

Also she sounded very like the Jules/Julie woman

"Your sick at home" ask me :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I could tell you how to go east or west - use a compass - no charge.

cofy wrote: »
    I could tell you how to go east or west - use a compass - no charge.
    Need to buy a compass but follow the sun from east to west is free

• Advertisement

Need to buy a compass but follow the sun from east to west is free

Well put:o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The way she keeps going "Mm-hmm" and whispering crap every two minutes really bugs me...

Psychic Simone
    00.12 Mark €4.88 Regular caller
    00.19 female €7.32
    00.26 female €9.76
    00.35 Suzanne? €12.20
    00.46 Male €12.20
    00.55 Eveline €7.32 Asks how do you know this and gets cut off
    01.03 Female €12.20
    01.13 male €2.44
    01.20 Female €12.20
    01.34 female €7.32 Waiting about a hour
    01.43 Female €7.32

Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €95.16
    Down €46.36 from last nights estimated on air total of €141.52.
    24th Estimated was €239.12 down €143.96 from that night

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    The way she keeps going "Mm-hmm" and whispering crap every two minutes really bugs me...

Especially when she points at the camera and says I'm waiting for YOU.

Psychic Simone
    00.12 Mark €4.88 Regular caller
    00.19 female €7.32
    00.26 female €9.76
    00.35 Suzanne? €12.20
    00.46 Male €12.20
    00.55 Eveline €7.32 Asks how do you know this and gets cut off
    01.03 Female €12.20
    01.13 male €2.44
    01.20 Female €12.20
    01.34 female €7.32 Waiting about a hour
    01.43 Female €7.32

Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €95.16
    Down €46.36 from last nights estimated on air total of €141.52.
    24th Estimated was €239.12 down €143.96 from that night

While actual air times are down, I wonder if waiting times are longer?

If that lady is telling the truth of waiting nearly an hour then that may be so

26th October 2012

SIMONE - PURE PSYCHIC

00.12 MARK ("use the shells, use the shells", your love life complicated, be change in 2/3 months, be happy, also more money)

00.19 FEMALE ("What do you see between now and Jan." life complicated, not what you prefer, little hurt will be gone, play the lottery chance of more money in 2013)

00.25 FEMALE (Friend not lucky in love will she be?" your both lucky, really good situation, new house "will I have any children?" no not at the moment)

00.35 ANN (Am feeling a bit low for couple of months, when will I get out of it?" you feel lonely a change next year, do you feel spiritual "yes & no", you can get success in spirituallity, partnership man with great heart, "when will I feel happy again?" new start very soon peoples reaction different, "career?" work with people successful, you get good position)

00.46 MALE (I have a little girl haven't seen her since she was 6 weeks old? girlfriend not good situation, you both don't trust together, situation will change you will go with another girlfriend, you feel it like explosion, you find her next year and marry, not with girlfriend at moment forget her)
    00.55 EVELYN (Don't have questions just to know about myself? do you prefer shells or cards "do I prefer the show?" you are lonely will meet with 2 people, position will change 2/3months, money not growing bigger, you will have fest/invite from family, real surprise in fest, lots of presents for you "How can you know this?" I see it in my shells)

01.03 FEMALE (General read family/future? the family life a little disturbing you understand "no" situation in life not the best will be changed, you plan holiday 2/3days will be good, growing up like a plant, get higher stabilisation, be careful when you leave car/flat someone steal something for next 2 weeks)

01.13 MALE (Will I meet someone? CALL DROP..you are lonely, situation not good, partnership will come next 4 weeks, she good will take care of you)

01.20 FEMALE (Youngest son is everything going to turn out? are you married "yes" it will be new start like the first time, he make you surprise, make again a marriage renewal, cry for happiness, money not bad, win lottery and go holiday to Arabic states "my son?" family will have super positive happiness in 2013)

01.34 FEMALE (I was looking at you earlier, your wonderful person, I'm waiting about an hour for you...really good future, luck like explosion at the moment and now you don't feel like that, luck Christmas time, also holiday in March to America, you meet a man and woman married for friendship, not partnership don't misunderstand me, have a good time)

01.43 FEMALE (General job/money..lucky person money become plenty, I see in my shells you get higher & higher position in job, partnership good, not even one point bad, your life in 6 weeks go up step,step, higher, and higher CALL GONE) S. - Hello Hello can you hear me

Edited version of above show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

See they changed "cannot" to "can not"

YAY!! :) Oh,wait will have a look tonight...

Still see papers are not letting things go TV3 Psychic Flathan responds to BAI ruling: “I cannot talk about the complaints" http://www.thejournal.ie/tv3-psychic-flathan-bai-649299-Oct2012/?utm_source=shortlink

http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/tv-psychics-readings-live-tv3-complaints-upheld-630908-Oct2012/
    If there are persistent breaches of the code, action could be taken and a further inquiry implemented. There are provisions for financial penalties, said the BAI, but this would only happen in the case of persistent breaches and if those alleged breaches were reported formally by members of the public to the BAI"

11/10/12 The BAI also told TheJournal.ie today that it has written to TV3 asking them to outline how they intended to address the issues raised in the complaints.

Still see papers are not letting things go TV3 Psychic Flathan responds to BAI ruling: “I cannot talk about the complaints" http://www.thejournal.ie/tv3-psychic-flathan-bai-649299-Oct2012/?utm_source=shortlink

http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/tv-psychics-readings-live-tv3-complaints-upheld-630908-Oct2012/
    If there are persistent breaches of the code, action could be taken and a further inquiry implemented. There are provisions for financial penalties, said the BAI, but this would only happen in the case of persistent breaches and if those alleged breaches were reported formally by members of the public to the BAI"

11/10/12 The BAI also told TheJournal.ie today that it has written to TV3 asking them to outline how they intended to address the issues raised in the complaints.

I wonder when Mr. Humphries Flathan comes to Ireland, will he go on the Late Late Show or the Saturday Night Show? Great opportunity for RTE to ridicule TV3.

• Advertisement

Anyone got any idea which presenter we will be blessed with tonight? Swiss Simone again, maybe?

Anyone got any idea which presenter we will be blessed with tonight? Swiss Simone again, maybe?

Hope not, she was dreadful. Seeing that they've run out of presenters

might have to drag in, half hour of experience, bungling Erik :D

At this rate, they might be reduced to calling in Freddie Starr or Vanessa Feltz

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

At this rate, they might be reduced to calling in Freddie Starr or Vanessa Feltz

I think he's busy elsewhere...

And I think Eric was banished back to Psychic Reading school.

Don't think Simone was her real name thought I heard her say when she was describing herself and clients call herself Heidi. Also when he was saying her name she said simon as in the male name then corrected herself

Seems to have a later start time tonight. TV guide says 12.35 am.. Maybe they're scouring Budapest for an English-speaking presenter.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭tedobrien98

Oh tis herself

Nearly said simon again

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Oh mein Gott...NEIN!! ....It's Simone again:eek:

• Advertisement

Nearly said simon again

And said Simone with the e, and last night she said it was simone pronouncing it with a

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement