Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

need a coffee can someone take note of start and end of cal time please

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Tarot-card reader, 'fluent' in French and German... Is there no beginning to that last caller's talent?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Heading for sleep, bon nuit ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭tedobrien98

Good girl Eileen. Sure give us your address while you're at it.

ok back

• Advertisement

''I'm Eileen, is that alright?''

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Carol2057

she is ****e. oh my god shocking shocking stuff!!! hilarious ! poor callers though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

coolhull wrote: »
    Tarot-card reader, 'fluent' in French and German... Is there no beginning to that last caller's talent?

There must be no bottom to her purse, for someone who was able to read the cards herself, she has wasted how much money on getting someone else just to turn the cards for her.

thats call started at 01.30 2 mis for call?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

spookwoman wrote: »
    need a coffee can someone take note of start and end of cal time please

01.29 3 mins Eileen

• Advertisement

P*ssed off, heading for bed too.... Guten Tag, Bonne Nuit, Oiche Mhaith, as the card-reader caller would say

Jaysus, we know you're going back to Switzerland in the morning...
    And thank Christ for that!!!

did she just call starella sterilize?

FAAAAAAIL

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

When did the crutches disappear?

~~

Solved: it was as early as 4 mins into show. Strange how things can go unnoticed.

Her name is simone Imer in my opinion

Producers must have tipped her off about the post earlier re her saying 2013 and sounding like 2030..... a good while since she's used it now, and used it a lot last night

Sounded like she was cut off rather than she hung up

That last caller sounded like a similar call about 3 weeks ago...wanting to know when she would go back to the UK ...??

BMollie wrote: »
    That last caller sounded like a similar call about 3 weeks ago...wanting to know when she would go back to the UK ...??
    If she's worried about money getting back to uk phoning this lot wont help

• Advertisement

Starella looks likes she's in outer space there, slow motion from high altitude :D

00.40 female 4.88
    00.44 female 7.32
    00.49 male 9.76
    00.56 male 7.32
    01.03 female 12.2
    01.11 male 12.2
    01.19 female 14.64
    00.29 Eileen 7.32
    01.38 caroline 7.32
    01.45 female 7.32
    01.52 louise 7.32
    01.59 female 7.32
    02.02 female 2.44
    02.06 female 7.32
    02.13 male 4.88
    02.19 female 7.32
    02.25 female 7.32
    02.33 female 7.32
    Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €141.52
    up €46.36 from last nights estimated on air total of €95.16
    25th Estimated was €141.52 same for that night
    24th Estimated was €239.12 down €97.60 from that night

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

flutegirl wrote: »

Was out cold before midnight, a lonnnnnnng week.

Jeez, not many calls last night, what happened??
    Long week of recording inoccous tv shows meant to be entertainment and not word for word analysis? Strike me thunder

27th October 2012
    SIMONE - SPECIAL GUEST

00.40 FEMALE (Love Life? present moment situation not good, need to wait 3/4weeks, good situation come again, strong woman like to fight, more money 2013 CALL GONE
    00.44 FEMALE (Someone passed away? we can't talk not allowed, "Future"?
    new start in new year, plenty of luck with money and partnership "Will my children be safe?" all good around you, "mother & father?"whole family really good)
    00.49 MALE (Job & Life? moment situation not super change mid Jan, you'll be happy in the job, be careful don't tell people about this chance, change apartment/house in half year.
    00.56 MALE (Will I get back with partner? , it's stormy "she's with someone else" she needs time and will come back "how long?" not sure you will take her back,it's painful, she's with someone, she will come back)
    01.03 FEMALE (Romance..do you like somebody? "yes", partnership in springtime see marriage, meet when shopping, deep love, marry next year "Do I know him?" no will be an explosion for both "what does he work at?" think a lawyer or bank, not poor, have house "do you have his address?" don't need work man has enough)
    01.11 MALE (Love Life & children? are you engaged "no" somebody in your life "yes" troubles stay till end year, she will think over the partnership and change on good side, now its up and down, "what about me will I change?" change before Christmas with your privacy "what do you mean privacy?" all will change to good situation, all shaky but will be stablised after Christmas time)
    01.19 FEMALE (How are you, you are Swiss" - Should I marry again? will marry for second time "dark cards you read before are good" you know the cards? "yes" (caller speaks German) renew start here is changing card "yeh" marry again "I'm asking do I have the courage?" yes you will, (shows card) your in same position as this man have to decide, (caller starts speaking in French) "what you are saying is that we are both in the same predicament)
    01.29 EILEEN (General..good situation in Springtime, long holiday 3/4 weeks, financial situation good, see celebration mid next year, people be friendly around you, be careful with the car it will be broken beginning of year)
    01.38 CAROLYN (General..you live alone "no" you feel alone partner busy "no my partner is ill" can't speak about health, you feel sad, situation be good, a big luck,big stability, everything changed in good way "will things come good in family?" you follow your heart and listen, all really good)
    01.45 FEMALE (Where do I stand in my Life? be careful next 2 weeks thief is near when you go out somewhere carry your things, money/flat, for next 2 weeks, social life positive, money stay same, "my kids?" they are strong making their way)
    01.52 LOUISE (What's happening next year? change of flat good for you, near water, you will go to a marriage really good fest and make new friends, "wondering about my friend not feeling the best she's ill?"sorry can't talk about health "will it be good for her?" don't see big troubles)
    01.59 FEMALE (Love? you engaged "no" love and happiness in 3/4 weeks, not meet at party, at coffee place you meet him "Finance" stay's like it is now next year you win lotto, don't invest a lot)
    02.01 FEMALE (I'm still waiting, am I through now?" am I through to Simone? "yes lady" some other person is speaking CALL DROP..thank's for calling)
    02.06 FEMALE (When will I leave Ireland to go back to UK? short time, max 4 months "I want to leave now, I want to leave before Christmas, can you see how I go in shorter time?" you will meet 2 married people they will show you the way, help you "Finance?" finance not bad,get money about Christmas time)
    02.13 MALE (Finance in the future? whoo, it will become a lot of money, you change way you are going, person like in military, more money then, and you can spend "will it be soon?" yes 5/6 weeks longest end of year)
    02.18 FEMALE (Just got separated from my husband and in other relationship? good situation, first time not so good, you think it trouble, but change be really good, holiday together will stablise it, big luck and what he is thinking is really good)
    02.25 FEMALE (Work for my daughter? she is not in work "yes she is in work" she will be in a really high position before next half year "she went for interview?" will have more money everything improve "I just want to know how she did in the interview?" really good, don't worry, trust her)
    02.33 FEMALE (Future/Finance? a lot of money coming from lotto, your a rich girl, also you buy house/flat, you will have hobby and be really happy with it, don't play a lot of money, luck come with less)

This is an edited version of the above show

eternal wrote: »
    Long week of recording inoccous tv shows meant to be entertainment and not word for word analysis? Strike me thunder

All are edited versions of each show...go watch the show if you want to hear all of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Are there people recording innoccous shows out there?

Could you give us their names so we could get in contact and get them working on PRL with us? :)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

...and as for the, ahem, 'entertainment'; that's something you would need to take up with those responsible.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 salle

Do not take all the calls for serius... Many of the calls connected to the studio are from crew or people that work at the line...
    Here in Croatia we have their shows on two different channels, one national and one local and for local channel they are lately prerecording most of the shows and broadcast it later on tv. All the calls are from the crew and psychics working for them. They pretend to be various people and, ofcourse, they are complimenting psychic in studio and agree for everthing he/she says.

Last couple of nights very few names were taken....it might have been to do with Simone?, but normally there would be one or two anonymous ones per night. Wonder is this a new tactic?

• Advertisement

salle wrote: »
    Do not take all the calls for serius... Many of the calls connected to the studio are from crew or people that work at the line...
    Here in Croatia we have their shows on two different channels, one national and one local and for local channel they are lately prerecording most of the shows and broadcast it later on tv. All the calls are from the crew and psychics working for them. They pretend to be various people and, ofcourse, they are complimenting psychic in studio and agree for everthing he/she says.
    Aaah, someone with inside knowledge, nice to have you on-'board'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement