Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

''In the next 18 years you vill haf to change everything'' ... So, no hurry then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

people aren't wasting their time thats why no one is calling

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

4 calls in one hour....that's the worst ever for this show :D

He get's excited now when the phone rings

spookwoman wrote: »
    people aren't wasting their time thats why no one is calling
    I would love to believe that, but sadly there are still far too many naive innocents

• Advertisement

My brain is switching off with the the crap he's saying. was distracted by the cat doing the mountain goat on the back of my chair trying to swing out of a toy spider hanging out of the light

Well Ladies und Gentlemens, thats me done for the night..... G'night all

cat made more sense when she was whinging at me than that reading.

A Jemma rang in twice when Simone was on

He said last night he was taking his cats for sedation because of Halloween night...well that's very sensible...SPOOKWOMAN..you must be keeping yours in too, and I'm sorting out keeping my 7 in the house.. they get really scared with all the noise.

• Advertisement

BMollie wrote: »
    He said last night he was taking his cats for sedation because of Halloween night...well that's very sensible...SPOOKWOMAN..you must be keeping yours in too, and I'm sorting out keeping my 7 in the house.. they get really scared with all the noise.

Mine are indoor. Have had fireworks already and they are not too bothered as long as someone is around to reassure them. One prob may be that Stumps growling at the kids knocking at the door, she doesn't like people coming near the house.

Mine are indoor cats as well, they come and go, so never all in at the same time...one feral, so she'll be hard one to get in :)

Tranqs or catnip

15 mins since last call finished

Bad line! not bad life

spookwoman wrote: »
    Bad line! not bad life

She started by saying help me please, and I thought she said "my life is bad" would love to hear that call again...not on record.

she then said can hear you now was listening to tv rather than the phone

Theo One of the lowest call rates if not the lowest. 9 calls in total
    00.42 Female €2.44
    01.12 Female €7.32
    01.20 Male €4.88
    01.26 Pat female €7.32
    01.37 Male €4.88
    01.45 Gemma €7.32
    01.56 Peter Waterford €4.88
    02.14 Female €9.76
    02.33 Male €2.44

Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €51.24
    Down €46.36 from last nights estimated on air total of €97.60
    28th Estimates was €129.32 down €78.08
    27th Estimates was €141.52 down €90.28
    26th Estimates was €95.16 down €44.28
    25th Estimated was €141.52 down €90.28 from that night
    24th Estimated was €239.12 down €187.88 from that night

30th October 2012

THEO - SPECIAL GUEST

00.41 FEMALE (says she is tired) Will I be entering relationship soon? you have blockade, relax. you say you are tired, if you want to meet partner you must be fresh, in 3 days will meet someone, just relax, look around and you will win.
    01.12 MARIE General? you have to change something in emotional life, 6 days prepare, I see person that person for you, you feel good energies, people afraid you like mother and father and that person can run, situation very nice.
    01.19 MALE Relationship? you have someone "there isn't anyone yet" , in next 15 days you have opportunity to meet someone, she's capricorn, be careful she's a very strong person, be kind and you win. If you have someone, peace, you had fight 10/12 days ago, be better, situation stronger, normal, speak with her.
    01.26 PAT I want to cancel Christmas? just a moment you have a blockade, last 5 years you have many problems, money/emotional, not end, you remember from past and in next 18 years you change everything, be quiet, don't think problems of past are all about future, money will come next 14 weeks, your Christmas will be good, decision is right, ring me back.
    01.37 MALE General? next 17 days you have to be careful, you may have fight with male, be a little clever, diplomatic, you will win, you get money after that, be quiet and change relationship with that guy and it will be alright.
    01.45 JEMMA I have a lot of problems in my life, person who is very dear to me family say this person is not good for me, this person came 3 years ago to help me? in 11 days you will be satisified, care about your energies, you are nervous, energies go everywhere, everything change for 13 days, you have to have courage, if your friend makes a problem tell him, leave him and definitely you be satisifed, don't be sad,be refreshed.
    01.56 PETER,WATERFORD General/Spiritual? next 8 months have to make decision, had fight don't care about the past, in relationship things change and much better than now Do you have a partner? "I'm a gay guy" , love be very good if you control yourself and your partner, other persons around, be direct, no tragedy in life, money could be better, decision good.
    02.14 FEMALE "my line is bad" General? you tell me you have bad life, disappointment, you have 3 people who can help, happiness card 10 weeks to prepare situation for people and life much better, you stay in illusion, stay quiet, speak with people around you they like to help, 2013 be happy person.
    02.33 MALE Will I have more kids? of course you will, I see next 8 months you get new baby boy and more, 2 girls "my congratulations to you"

This is an edited version of dialogue of above show

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

BMollie wrote: »
    PAPA WANGO & DjALY (The beautiful Katerina translating)

PLEASE PRODUCER!

PLEASE BRING HER BACK!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Ah, looks like we're in for one more night of Theo, then Flathan's back on Wednesday(which will be Thursday morning).

Love how they're going to pretend this was planned by getting Flathan to say "Yes, I told you I wouldn't be back until October, but I'm back for the Irish Televicison for two nights only!" [he will then go on to present the show for a week straight...]

• Advertisement

So will we have him or his identical twin sister (with kilos of makeup) I wonder :D:D

;)
    PRODUCERS........PLEASE MAKE wnolan HAPPY FOR HALLOWEEN

BRING ON THE BEAUTIFUL KATERINA...SHE'S A BRILLIANT TRANSLATOR :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

I second that...I'm relatively new to this thread, and have never seen
    this legend of loveliness...the suspense is killing me:)....Plus..I can't understand
    ONE WORD that Theo says...I started to watch last night, but had to turn him off in bewilderment:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Ah, looks like we're in for one more night of Theo,]then Flathan's back on Wednesday(which will be Thursday morning).

Love how they're going to pretend this was planned by getting Flathan to say "Yes, I told you I wouldn't be back until October, but I'm back for the Irish Televicison for two nights only!" [he will then go on to present the show for a week straight..

You must be psychic ;)

Another new face :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 71 ✭✭Skyfall

Whos the moose?

"I'm from Germany the booth next door"

Who's your wan?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 71 ✭✭Skyfall

You arent in Ireland love

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »
    Who's your wan?

Well, whoever she is, she's definitely not the lovely Katerina ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement