Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

spookwoman wrote: »
    Not that one. For our Marina website http://martina-kramer.com/biografie its in german. Open google.de copy the address in and it should give option to translate
    Yes, that's her all right. The years haven't flattered her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 71 ✭✭Skyfall

Anyone think the show will still be going by christmas? bumper pay packet at eso and tv3 the shower of .. if so

Skyfall wrote: »
    Call her house

+49 2574 / 93 97 50

+49 173 / 68 60 91 3
    No point calling her house tonight. Remember, she's in Ireland (ahem)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

At the snails pace the BAI are dealing with complaints, the show will survive to the new year at least.

At the snails pace the BAI are dealing with complaints, the show will survive to the new year at least.

Shame, bumper pay time i predict, with the misguided ringing in looking for "new year advice" nonsense, and they might have a few quid spare at xmas to ring in. shame on the BAI and shame on tv3, shame they dont do an expose on their greed instead of all the tinker programs

• Advertisement

Gotta go..... G'njght all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

All younger callers tonight, older ones not calling past few nights ...that's a good thing for them, must have copped on, hope so ??

BMollie wrote: »
    All younger callers tonight, older ones not calling past few nights ...that's a good thing for them, must have copped on, hope so ??

Young or old its still money obtained by shady means

This is a very local call.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

The system is now much the same as Canada and a lot of their possible complaints (PlayTV) never made it because of the multiple referrals. People had stopped watching and lost interest in complaints they made several weeks previously.

• Advertisement

Skyfall wrote: »
    Young or old its still money obtained by shady means

There were, in my opinion, a couple of plants tonight, to bump up the calls, and the majority of callers, over past few months, were much older ...so even though some calls are coming through, there is a definite fall off . So to even see some decrease in calls is a victory.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭PaddyORuadhan

Mary!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Poor woman is in tears. Fears she will never get back with husband So much for 3.1 Protecting the Individual and Society
    1. All commercial communications shall be prepared with a sense of responsibility both to the individual and to society and shall not prejudice the interests of either. All commercial communications shall be legal, honest, decent, truthful and protect the interests of the audience.
    7. Commercial communications shall not be calculated to induce unwarranted fear on the part of the viewer or listener.

She's after telling that man that he drinks to much, and that is how he has very little money.

Martina Kramer
    00.18 Female 7.32
    00.25 Francesca €9.76
    00.33 Female €4.88
    00.39 Rosaline dublin €9.76
    00.49 Margaret €7.32
    00.56 Female €9.76
    01.09 Christine €7.32
    01.20 Inga €17.08
    01.38 Mary €12.20
    01.51 Janice €9.76
    02.05 Male €4.88

Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €100.04
    Up €48.80 from last nights estimated on air total of €51.24
    29th Estimates was €97.60 up €2.44
    28th Estimates was €129.32 down €29.28
    27th Estimates was €141.52 down €41.48
    26th Estimates was €95.16 up €4.52
    25th Estimated was €141.52 down €41.48 from that night
    24th Estimated was €239.12 down €139.08 from that night

31st October 2012
    MARTINA KRAMER - SPECIAL GUEST

00.11 LONSA My Love Life? are you in relationship "yes" I see not it's not as bad as you feel, communication bad between you, he has a lot of trouble at work, better mid December, he loves you "I don't know what I want" CALL DROP
    00.18 FEMALE (plant?) General? something you started in past will be good in next year, finance strong early spring, better luck in love life, is this correct? "not really no" relax your mind from old partnership, blockade for man who really likes you, meet him 3/4 wks after Christmas "General life"
    I don't see any problem, 2013 a better year.
    00.25 FRANCHESCA My job prospects? "I want to return to work" which profession? "am in counselling" problems with colleague "yes" that's why you are shy to return, you will get a warm welcome they know about your talent,work is on a good ground "It'll work out" yes i'm sure,work with your mind, be positive.
    00.33 FEMALE General/Finance? you have good chances for next year, have good communication skills, this you should do, a lot of good vibration in 2013, you don't have to be bothered by anything.
    00.39 ROSALEEN, Dublin General? are you married "I have been married 54 years lost husband 12 mths ago" your very grounded, strong person "exactly" you've very good health can't talk about that, expression of energy good "magic" you have talent for old and young "yes yes" for people who are not sure you kind of iron person, you know? "yes I do" "magic" money was a bit flat (laughs) will be managed around Easter "good girl" later on be finished everything, marvellous energy "yes thank you Martina will call again"
    00.49 MARGARET Work/Finance, I work in a little office could you shed any light? what kind of business "caring", circumstances at your work not easy, I don't see changes like losing job so you need something new, also see change of boss, sometimes in trouble with his treatment "yes" new boss and will be easier for job, finance same as now.
    00.56 FEMALE I have 3 questions, personal/career/general? at moment feels as if you are single "yes" first card is for partnership that will last "what" going to last "this is going to last" because of these cards it seems to be a marriage, not an affair, you find this man next year "have I met him already" yes but no contact of love at moment will change, what profession do you work with people? "yes" I see blockade in job, communication with people not working, no need to hurry to find new job "you mean find different job" yes you will it's in the cards already.
    01.09 CHRISTINE What's happening with money & happiness? I see happiness is gone, what do you do? "don't work" you have to take good look at money you spend, no way get more money till February, get a little back, your often lonely, woman near you have best closeness "what do you mean woman" you can work it out she's waiting for your first step, will be friendship for both.
    01.20 MINGA (plant?) Love/Family? in love you get a new one, don't know if you are in a partnership "so you see I get new relationship,I do have boyfriend" it's not right one, he doesn't treat you well, very self confident and dosen't care about your dreams, he's not really man for you, in April split don't push him out of your life now "do you think I will leave him" you leave him he will betray you.
    01.38 MARY My husband separated nearly 2 yrs ago what does future hold? you love him still "yes" give me his Christian name "Arthur he met someone else" just a few months they moved together, and he seems very settled with her, it doesn't make much sense to wait for him, you get chance to meet a partner, be more open leave past behind, new man come you won't be alone "we were married for 30 yrs" you never thought he would take another woman, you get a better chance for happiness (Mary starts crying) you feel sad about this, you have to take challenge to go on, time to love yourself, there is someone waiting for you already.
    01.51 JANICE My husband & I are in retirement will I be able to sort out money problems? he doesn't pay for you "no" any children to care about "no" it's not easy but don't be too afraid, have chance for more income will find work besides what you are doing, a few hours per week on the telephone for 3/4 mths, life becomes better in second part of 2013.
    02.05 MALE Finance? problem at moment, could manage a little bit more, watch yourself, problem is discipline in daytime, you like to drink and have party, problems in private life and not caring for yourself, I beg you take more care of yourself, nobody pays your bills, don't waste your life.

Edited version of dialogue of above show

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lucky us...

226506.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 13 salle

Tonight is Theo again, according his facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I actually have a soft spot for Theo. I think he'd actually be an interesting lad to talk to about astrology and stuff. Just a shame he has to conform to PRL's format IMO.

(Not that I believe in astrology, I just find it interesting to think about.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I actually have a soft spot for Theo. I think he'd actually be an interesting lad to talk to about astrology and stuff. Just a shame he has to conform to PRL's format IMO.

(Not that I believe in astrology, I just find it interesting to think about.)

Some of the Tarot stuff is interesting and the supposed interaction between the cards. All baloney of course but most of this lot on PRL don't even do proper readings or use proper cards.

Theo and Papa Wango are probably the most interesting of the PRL presenters, Theo would probably make a good frontman for a Doom Metal band, he's very good at pointing to the camera, like Biff out of Saxon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Some of the Tarot stuff is interesting and the supposed interaction between the cards. All baloney of course but most of this lot on PRL don't even do proper readings or use proper cards.

Theo and Papa Wango are probably the most interesting of the PRL presenters, Theo would probably make a good frontman for a Doom Metal band, he's very good at pointing to the camera, like Biff out of Saxon.

LOL! You've given this a lot of thought. :pac: What was the phrase Wayne and Danielle used to use (the stars were in somethingorother, began with 'R')...I dunno, but at the time I remember thinking that it was a good name for a band.

Won't be logging tonight and might night make it through the whole 2 hours. Have splitting migraine and sick stomach

Theo does Gaelige.

I don't know which is scarier - the pumpkin ... or the presenter :pac:

Think Theo would make a good life coach...pity as wnolan said he's tied up

with this crowd.

All that subtle camera movement - I'm just waiting for the reflection of the camera operator in that mirror :D

Uncanny resemblance

2 supposedly 'dropped calls' and that last one sounded suspiciously practiced

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Why isn't Theo wearing the pumpkin on his head....to be 'original':)

• Advertisement

The positioning of that pumpkin stalk was questionable in that shot where is was leaning back

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement