Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

spookwoman wrote: »
    The positioning of that pumpkin stalk was questionable in that shot where is was leaning back

LOL !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

coolhull wrote: »
    2 supposedly 'dropped calls' and that last one sounded suspiciously practiced

Bet there will be a couple of plants around tonight, he didn't get many calls the last night he was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

2nd call by same person within five minutes. Theo recognised her voice right away.... Dunno, if the call was genuine, she would have the second question on her first call... (if that makes sense to you)

The positioning of that pumpkin stalk was questionable in that shot where is was leaning back
    Well, he needs something to cover his 'inadequacies'

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭NonSickle

flutegirl wrote: »
    LOL! You've given this a lot of thought. :pac: What was the phrase Wayne and Danielle used to use (the stars were in somethingorother, began with 'R')...I dunno, but at the time I remember thinking that it was a good name for a band.

Was it Retrograde?? ha there is already a band by that name if that was the word your looking for : )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

P8230121.jpg

That's up there with "Is my fanny saggy ?", spookwoman :D

Forgot about that call. That was a troll fest for some woman that night she kept calling other one she did was the school teacher if i'm right

Forgot about that call. That was a troll fest for some woman that night she kept calling other one she did was the school teacher if i'm right

They were hilarious, and Miss Connolly was teacher's name. :D
    Whoever she was she was brilliant, we need a bit more of that now.:D

She was also up for the shift.

• Advertisement

They are taking very few names in past week, wonder are they being told not to give their names before they get through, or is it just the presenters who are on. ?

God he's brilliant at rabbiting on, but does anyone have a clue what he's actually saying? I'm falling asleep here, its becoming just white noise

Heading to bed night all.

That caller was on last night :)

Like spookwoman, I'm heading off to bed. The callers tonight all seem too easily pleased. No fun in that! G'night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Bed for me too.

As the song goes "I think I'm alone now" :)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

...and as per another song, "Don't Bet Money Honey". :)

...and after a 20 min monologue, "I'll Be On My Way".

1st November 2012
    THEO (red magician) - SPECIAL GUEST

00.13 CALL RING
    00.22 CALL RING
    00.24 female Rundown on my romance? your strong person, feel what happened change for better, guy in Cancer already interested, next 2 days change something, maybe a bit nervous, next 2 days better, no romance, next 10 days extra money.
    00.27 female Finance? you must be active, you must do something, many good friends around, someone will come make contact, not stay at home, money situtation change and be satisified
    00.32 female Separated 10 yrs. I'm in love with a man, do you think there's any future alcholic husband I made mistakes, can we get back together? you have chance next 19 wks. you have to do too much, there's blockade, if you want to change something with partner they need your help
    00.36 female Family? my congratulations caus you called me, don't be afraid, change with family next 13 wks. be satisified, fight with them & can be very good, situation not critical, be better, people can help you must be in action, card means peace
    00.44 Brigid I want to know if boyfriend worth pursuing? situation between you is hard, communication not good, emotional life is unstable, in next 14 days call him, be like a diplomat, don't be angry, have to change something, be patient, can start new life with him
    00.50 male Looking for love & job? you have situation you cut connection, some person wasn't good between you, organise life, don't think past, you reorganise and find new person.
    0.54 female Family? next 5 days somebody will give you gift, situation not serious, money a disappointment, from spring situation better, you have time to speak with everyone, positive person, speak with them problem removed
    00.59 female I lost 3 family members within last 3 months? we cannot speak about that, mediumship not allowed, "I can't ask about my family" I can't talk about dead people, but about family, next 6 months a change, you must be ruler of situation, take situation in your hand and you can change anything you want in maximum 6 weeks.
    01.11 female (plant?) "How are you" General? interesting situation lady, person who knows what's happened "yes" new beginning in next 20 weeks and for family too, you have many elements "yes big fire" be active everything good next 5 weeks, you bring powerful energies, "I think I'm afraid of myself" stressful times, you will be changed in inner life "laughs"your spiritual life important, don't be afraid, not bad situation "thank you so much - beautiful"
    01.35 female Finance?first of all get some money after 7 days, prepare situation, hard at moment, woman can help, take white & green candle and put on fire wait between 2pm-3pm 1 hour, put some money in mirror, think positive and money comes after 7 days.
    01.39 Mary (plant?) "Do you know name Theo is gift from God" I know that very well. I have a legal case pending can you tell me what you can see? situation easy, have people around who can help in next 6 mths, be very careful next 16 days people like to make fight, change will be better, "sorry Theo can you see, in my opinion, this will be successful for me" yes after 16 days you be satisified don't worry.
    01.53 female Love Life? you get some disappointment next 5 day, your powerful woman, have feeling it will be good next 2 months, you have to do something, call him and you will restart new relationship with that person, you will win.

edited version of dialogue of above calls

Thanks to BMollie for the time logs

Theo
    00.13 call ring
    00.22 call ring
    00.24 female 2 mins €4.88
    00.32 female 2 mins €4.88
    00.36 female 2 mns €4.88
    00.44 Brigid 3 mins €7.32
    00.50 male 1 min €2.44
    00.54 female 3 mins €7.32
    00.59 female 2 mins €4.88
    01.11 female 3 mins €7.32
    01.35 female 2 mins €4.88
    01.39 Mary 3 mins €7.32
    01.53 female 2 mins €4.88

Estimated total on air time cost excluding waiting time €61.00
    Down €39.04 from last nights estimated on air total of €100.04
    30th Estimates was €51.24 up €9.76
    29th Estimates was €97.60 down €36.60
    28th Estimates was €129.32 down €68.32
    27th Estimates was €141.52 down €80.52
    26th Estimates was €95.16 down €34.52
    25th Estimated was €141.52 down €80.52 from that night
    24th Estimated was €239.12 down €178.12 from that night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

South Park's accurate representation of Psychics is currently on Comedy Central Xtra. (Sky 128)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

P8230121.jpg

:eek:

They cut the stalk back on the pumpkin

Flathan? Early night for me, I think

coolhull wrote: »
    Flathan? Early night for me, I think

Wouldn't blame you. Tedious night ahead

Flathan looks refreshed. The break must've done him some good.

''Vot a vonderful name'' Is there a caller who doesn't have a 'vonderful name' I used to find Flathan entertaining, now he's totally boring, darlink

flutegirl wrote: »
    Flathan looks refreshed. The break must've done him some good.

Yes, obviously switching booths for a few weeks has done him the world of good :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

He has styled his hair, and sewn thousands of sequins on his sweater as well... He aims to impress tonight:)

• Advertisement

Yes, obviously switching booths for a few weeks has done him the world of good :cool:

He was very tetchy at the end of his last stint with us.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement