Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Saying now that for Ireland it's a branded service only, cannot give more than a small read about your message and everything is In my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

Is he saying that we're ...holding him back: That other countries allow him to
    impart the full extent of his psychic knowledge..and we don't...How does he stand the strain:rolleyes:

Orielle wrote: »
    impart the full extent of his psychic knowledge..and we don't...How does he stand the strain:rolleyes:

That's exactly what he meant....thinking that he has more freedom on the other shows he's on...yep the strain on him must be dreadful :eek: at least we have laid down the law here to protect our people, the other countries mustn't give a damn.

6th November 2012
    FLATHAN

00.13 CALL RING
    00.15 MARGARET 4.88
    00.20 DAVID 7.32
    00.28 BRIDIE POWER 4.88 (rather my name not go on television)
    00.34 MARY 7.32
    00.43 JULIE 7.32
    00.51 MAGGIE 7.32
    00.57 MALE (Troll) 7.32 we have come together card
    01.16 TONY 4.88
    01.21 MAURA 4.88 visitor will steal money or jewels from house
    01.27 RITA 4.88
    01.33 FEMALE 4.88 You skeptical person call to test me
    01.42 CALL RING
    01.44 STEPHEN 4.88
    01.56 MAURA O'BRIEN 4.88
    02.04 CARMEL 4.88 Hope all well with you "not so" she'll meet guy

above on air calls without waiting time costings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Orielle wrote: »
    Hard cheese!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Looks like it's not on tonight guys. :eek:

TV3 have extended their CNN coverage of the American Elections.

All hail president Mitt!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

All hail president Mitt!

:eek:

The Mayans were right!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

All hail president Mitt!
    I don't like billionaire Romney, but if the election keeps Flathan off-air, and keeps TV3 and ESO from robbing gullible people for even one night, then I'm all for it

You'll have a little break for yourself (by Samatha Acton Ryan)

That's us for the one night :) and the Marys/Noras/Carmels/Margarets too

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

...and the Marys/Noras/Carmels/Margarets and many others can boast to their grandchildren that they helped subsidise the screening of American politics. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Website is saying PRL on tv3 @12

Nope. Vinny B and the news team confirming that it's CNN coverage from 12am onwards.

Thank f*ck can get an early night and much needed

And this is the one night of the week I'll actually be up late trying to get part of a project done. :P

Think someone is trying to tell me not to watch PRL. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    And this is the one night of the week I'll actually be up late trying to get part of a project done. :P

Think someone is trying to tell me not to watch PRL. :P

Bah, am wide awake ready for PRL!! Oh well, Big Bang Theory/Election it is then until I fall asleep. Everyone, recharge your batteries ready for tomorrow night ;)

Only managed about 4 hours last night and wrecked.

Dammit, I was looking forward to someone asking Flathan to name the winner of the Presidential Election... Now I'll have to stay up and watch it all myself. And I was so looking forward to Flats saving me all that trouble

coolhull wrote: »
    Dammit, I was looking forward to someone asking Flathan to name the winner of the Presidential Election... Now I'll have to stay up and watch it all myself. And I was so looking forward to Flats saving me all that trouble

I'll save you the bother, I think Obama has it, just a hunch...

coolhull wrote: »
    That would be difficult as you can't ask him questions. He'd prob avoid that side of things as he would get it totally wrong

• Advertisement

I predict that the winner will be a man and an American.

Who needs Flathan? :pac:

spookwoman wrote: »
    That would be difficult as you can't ask him questions. He'd prob avoid that side of things as he would get it totally wrong
    Oh yeah, I forgot. ''No questions, only answers''That f**ks any hope I had of finding out if I vill win lottery money in, I think, 5 months

Havana, you're a genius. In the past have you spent time in Hungary, in, say, a red room with white doors and poor lighting?

flutegirl wrote: »
    I'll save you the bother, I think Obama has it, just a hunch...

Seeing he's from Moneygall...he might make a contribution to the Telemedia poor box tomorrow...I'd say the ghosts are out in that little studio room tonight, chandliers swinging, chants in the air from Starella, fragrance from John's chair..Flathan's St.Patrick's day hat on the floor...:D and preparations going on to make up for the lost revenue from tonight.

BMollie wrote: »
    Seeing he's from Moneygall...he might make a contribution to the Telemedia poor box tomorrow...I'd say the ghosts are out in that little studio room tonight, chandliers swinging, chants in the air from Starella, fragrance from John's chair..Flathan's St.Patrick's day hat on the floor...:D and preparations going on to make up for the lost revenue from tonight.

...or they've all had to find bar work for the night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

No Flatman on the tv tonight, instead there's a whole heap of spoofers on every channel tonight!

Please be advised that the statement relating to four complaints recently considered by the Compliance Committee will be aired on Friday, 16th and Monday, 19th of November at the beginning of Psychics Readings Live.

Thats 7 complaints upheld so far and the number 7 in numerology means "The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions." :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    Please be advised that the statement relating to four complaints recently considered by the Compliance Committee will be aired on Friday, 16th and Monday, 19th of November at the beginning of Psychics Readings Live.

Good news! Can't wait to hear those, its just a pity they don't make Flathan read out the statements on camera.

I got the form reply from TV3 today that they will investigate my complaints yada yada yada.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement