Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

spookwoman wrote: »
    Thats 7 complaints upheld so far and the number 7 in numerology means "The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions." :D
    Brilliant, Spook! Is that a quote from Starella?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

coolhull wrote: »
    Brilliant, Spook! Is that a quote from Starella?

Am wondering is watching too much of PRL having a brainwashing affect on us. Remember a couple of months ago one poster said he was going around work, the day after a Flathan show, and was taking in vot for vonderful gibberish. Won't mention his name so not to embarass him now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

BMollie wrote: »
    Am wondering is watching too much of PRL having a brainwashing affect on us. Remember a couple of months ago one poster said he was going around work, the day after a Flathan show, and was taking in vot for vonderful gibberish. Won't mention his name so not to embarass him now :D

I'd happily be brainwashed by Katerina... she could wash my brain anytime...

*breathes heavily*

I've asked this before, and forgive me if its a silly question..
    What sanction, if any, does the BAI impose on TV3 or ESO when they are found to have broken the rules?
    Apart from having to read out the rulings from the BAI, is there a fine, and would the Marys, Nora etc be contributing their bit to TV3's share of the fine?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I'd happily be brainwashed by Katerina... she could wash my brain anytime...

*breathes heavily*

That's how they hook you in!

Spotted a new psychic there the other night, Breanne I think her name is, a passing resemblance to Katerina...if you squint...

• Advertisement

Wonder are any of us on his chart...ha ha wnolan are you there you got the money energy last time

Bet all the Marys/Noras/Carmels/Margarets will be on there tonight

Wonder are any of us on his chart again...

I'm picturing it now:
    Katerina was here :D

Wonder are any of us on his chart again...ha ha wnolan are you there you got the money energy last time

He should write our names up there, C'Mon Flathan!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Really not in the mood for his sh*te

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lol my name is on the money energy board :P

• Advertisement

Lol my name is on the money energy board :P

...and you didn't even have to ring in. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭17larsson

First time I've seen this. Madness! Who are these people ringing in? To get their name on a white board?

Money energy? WTF!!

17larsson wrote: »
    First time I've seen this. Madness! Who are these people ringing in? To get their name on a white board?

Money energy? WTF!!

Kindergarten Time :D

You missed the candle one, was running out of space on it, he can fit more on the white board

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

What sanction, if any, does the BAI impose on TV3 or ESO when they are found to have broken the rules?
    Apart from having to read out the rulings from the BAI, is there a fine, and would the Marys, Nora etc be contributing their bit to TV3's share of the fine?

Cannot really say about the sanctions. For what i gather if they hit a certain amount of upheld complaints the show can be pulled. I supposed depending on the severity of the complaint they could get fined. Not sure if TV3 or PRL will get the fine or how it would be handled as in TV3 billing PRL to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

flutegirl wrote: »
    That's how they hook you in!

Spotted a new psychic there the other night, Breanne I think her name is, a passing resemblance to Katerina...if you squint...

If you've got cataracts maybe :p

Lads, I'll write our names up on flipchart paper tomorrow, and then do a money energy dance!

...and you didn't even have to ring in. ;)

I commented on a post on Facebook that Flathan put up :P

'' Very important, you have to love money'' Oh, but I do love money, Flathan, thats why I won't be ringing in at 2.44 a minute to watch you write my name on a sheet with a Pound-Shop marker

spookwoman wrote: »
    Cannot really say about the sanctions. For what i gather if they hit a certain amount of upheld complaints the show can be pulled. I supposed depending on the severity of the complaint they could get fined. Not sure if TV3 or PRL will get the fine or how it would be handled as in TV3 billing PRL to pay for it.
    Thank you for that, Spookwoman.

'' Very important, you have to love money'' Oh, but I do love money, Flathan, thats why I won't be ringing in at 2.44 a minute to watch you write my name on a sheet with a Pound-Shop marker

Now, I wonder if it makes a difference, money energy wise, if Flathan spells the name wrong, lots of variation on the same name...

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Start here http://www.bai.ie/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Broadcasting-Act-2009.pdf
    From what I can see after 'glancing' at it, esp. from Part 5, they can do anything from telling the broadcaster 'you've been a bad boy. Don't do it again' to suspension of licence.

Don't think I could watch this any more tonight, If I wanted to watch someone writing on a board, I could go to a race-track.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

Lads, I'll write our names up on flipchart paper tomorrow, and then do a money energy dance!
    Don't forget to put up a video of the dance.:)

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Start here http://www.bai.ie/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Broadcasting-Act-2009.pdf
    From what I can see after 'glancing' at it, esp. from Part 5, they can do anything from telling the broadcaster 'you've been a bad boy. Don't do it again' to suspension of licence.
    That would be nice, (suspension) but I can't see that happening

Now, I wonder if it makes a difference, money energy wise, if Flathan spells the name wrong, lots of variation on the same name...

Er...that was Brian. Is he getting any cash?

Good point...but he's said before once he gets the vibration/energy of the voice the readings work :eek: or the markings in tonight's case

MARGARET got the money energy....MARK 1 down :D

I have a lotto ticket there from halloween that I haven't checked. Who bets that after my money energy it's a winner? :D

Good point...but he's said before once he gets the vibration/energy of the voice the readings work :eek: or the markings in tonight's case

What does he do with this book that he writes all the names in? C'mon Flathan, put all our names on your chart!

• Advertisement

I have a lotto ticket there from halloween that I haven't checked. Who bets that after my money energy it's a winner? :D

I'm guessing you'll find 2c when you're out and about tomorrow ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement