Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,938 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Back thanks a mill for that

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I gave an invitation to the winning lottery numbers to come into my life.. No joy... How did Flathan's ''money energy'' people do? Any champagne on ice yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

In an odd way, this is enthralling stuff!

It's really gratifying after sitting through so many nights of Flathan's crap to finally have someone who's completely and utterly balls-ing up the entire show!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

I felt a bit sorry for her ....so I decideded to test her ...erm...teachings:
    Seemingly, my angel's name is...Benji :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Orielle wrote: »

How did you test her?

• Advertisement

Orielle wrote: »

Mine's Jameson...

Boy I'm thirsty... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Start 1.15, female

"Like to know about my angel, i have loads of feathers"

ans- angel calling card, guiding and protecting, they come in many forms,
    "What are their names?"
    ans- very easy, and amazing, ask them, you have feathers so they're communicating already, they can hear you and thoughts, first name in head is angel's name. Name will appear in your head. Don't doubt it, ask, thank you for call, bye, bye.

Finish 1.19

BMollie wrote: »
    How did you test her?

By thinking hard and the first name that comes into your mind is your angel. :pac:

'' You can just ask the angel's name just through your thoughts'' ........ Well, it would be easier, and cheaper, than ringing PRL

coolhull wrote: »
    I gave an invitation to the winning lottery numbers to come into my life.. No joy... How did Flathan's ''money energy'' people do? Any champagne on ice yet?

OMG, I'm sooooooooooo glad you asked! You won't believe it, but I really channeled that Money Energy tonight for the Euromillions, and you will never guess what happened...;)

I won bugger all!

• Advertisement

Caller not very impressed. :)

"Tell me something you're not bullsh*tting me."

[CALL DROP]

:pac:

First name in my head-Johnny Walker 5 year old Scotch..... funny name for an angel.

tell me something your not bullsh*ting me Dont think that caller was impressed in my opinion

Feathers just fell out of my pillow, there were 2, so I must have TWIN ANGELS, my angels must be called JEDWARD....:) that's good to know and I didn't have to phone Deirdre Barlow

Mr. Producer, please take a look at my new location.

Just give us what we want before the show is pulled.

Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Auld-Yin wrote: »
    Opinions and not fact.
    Would you please explain why people should ask about themselves and pay €2.44 per minute plus about 7 minutes waiting to be told 'rubbish'.

Like I said nobody is forcing them to do it. People pay similar extortionate rates to have private readings with a psychic in person. To them it may not be rubbish. However to the rest of us looking on its easy to scoff at. I'm quite conservative in my life views but I'd never judge a person for engaging in this sort of thing. Life is long and very hard, utilise any belief that will get you through.

PINK PIECES OF PAPER there....she's checking out the angel's names, there's a new one she's using now after looking at the paper

BMollie wrote: »
    Feathers just fell out of my pillow, there were 2, so I must have TWIN ANGELS, my angels must be called JEDWARD....:) that's good to know and I didn't have to phone Deirdre Barlow
    Or you could trying stitching up the pillow again, it just might work

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Mr. Producer, please take a look at my new location.

Just give us what we want before the show is pulled.

Please.

Surprised Jameson is your angel....thought it would be the lovely Katerina

PRODUCERS PLEASE BRING ON THE BEAUTIFUL KATERINA AND MAKE HER WNOLAN'S SPECIAL ANGEL

• Advertisement

Like I said nobody is forcing them to do it. People pay similar extortionate rates to have private readings with a psychic in person. To them it may not be rubbish. However to the rest of us looking on its easy to scoff at. I'm quite conservative in my life views but I'd never judge a person for engaging in this sort of thing. Life is long and very hard, utilise any belief that will get you through.

Life is long and can be very hard. Positive thinking doesn't cost anything, and there are plenty of services out there where you can get help to be able to do this, for very little or no cost. What little money people have they need to hang on to. That's all we're really saying here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

The extent of her advice seems to be "talk to yourself"

Having followed her advice I have ascertained the names of my archangels are Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo

But nobody is judging the callers, its the sc*mmers in ESO and TV3 that need to be stamped out, and hopefully some the members on this thread are doing just that

I'm confused as to why they've resorted to this.... person, to present the show? Surely Starella would be a better alternative if she's actually there?

Angel Pura - Pura is a bathroom company in the UK, show is def going down the pan.....

spookwoman wrote: »
    Angel Pura - Pura is a bathroom company in the UK, show is def going down the pan.....

Think it might be a brand of catfood as well...

edit. Cat litter

Except Charles Dickens actually wrote worthwhile stuff...

Having followed her advice I have ascertained the names of my archangels are Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo

Your lucky ...you got four...off you go now to look for the feathers, and I bet you'll enjoy the search, start on the locker inside your front door...that's where Theo said to go to find the lost keys

flutegirl wrote: »
    Think it might be a brand of catfood as well...

Also there is Pura Clumping Cat Litter

• Advertisement

''Heroes in a half-shell.'' Hey I remember them too!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement