Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    Angel Pura - Pura is a bathroom company in the UK, show is def going down the pan.....

Also

PURA-Milk.jpg

Is she getting her angel names from the tesco website?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

A robin with white feathers.... Oh, okay

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This is by far the maddest conversation that's ever been had on this show!

And that's saying a lot! :pac:

BMollie wrote: »
    Your lucky ...you got four...off you go now to look for the feathers, and I bet you'll enjoy the search, start on the locker inside your front door...that's where Theo said to go to find the lost keys

I was meant to meet theo at the crossroads a few days ago, he said he could set me up with the lovely Katerina but he stood me up. So I cursed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

That call must be costing the robin lady a fortune

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    This is by far the maddest conversation that's ever been had on this show!

And that's saying a lot! :pac:

Its got everything but morse code!

The show is so bad tonight that's its actually rivetting. I can't even get to my bed. Carole, you devil...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

coolhull wrote: »
    The show is so bad tonight that's its actually rivetting. I can't even get to my bed. Carole, you devil...

I should've been asleep ages ago, I'm exhausted, but every time I go to drop off I hear random stuff!

Your normally in a slumber by this time...are you afraid to go near your pillows now :D

Its got everything but morse code!

-.. --- -. .----. - / -... .-. .. -. --. / - .... .- - / ..- .--.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Aw lads, not again!

Your normally in a slumber by this time...are you afraid to go near your pillows now :D
    You know me so well, BMollie! Lol!

Enchanting though Carole and her flock of angels are, I just have to go now.

G'night all

-- ..- .- .... .- .... .- .... .-

Enchanting though Carole and her flock of angels are, I just have to go now.

G'night all

Just think of Deirdre and you'll have sweet feathers DREAMS :D:D

-.-- --- ..- / -.-. .-. .- ..-. - -.-- / -.. . ...- .. .-.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / -. . . -.. / .- / .--- --- -... / .-- .. - .... / . ... --- ..--..

-.-- --- ..- / -.-. .-. .- ..-. - -.-- / -.. . ...- .. .-.. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- / -. . . -.. / .- / .--- --- -... / .-- .. - .... / . ... --- ..--..

:eek:

flutegirl wrote: »
    :eek:

.-- . / .- .-. . / -... .-. .. -. --. .. -. --. / .. - / -... .- -.-. -.- / -... .- -... -.--

Sorry, I'll stop now, it's just this is incredibly boring, yet I can't be arsed going to bed. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

But nobody is judging the callers, its the sc*mmers in ESO and TV3 that need to be stamped out, and hopefully some the members on this thread are doing just that

Yes and the service these people provide probably works out cheaper for those inclined to go in for this sort of thing. They are not scamming anybody, any cretin of sound mind can read whats on the screen in front of them.

Gyarto kerem akedves Katyerina nehany perc alatt :)

• Advertisement

.-- . / .- .-. . / -... .-. .. -. --. .. -. --. / .. - / -... .- -.-. -.- / -... .- -... -.--

Sorry, I'll stop now, it's just this is incredibly boring, yet I can't be arsed going to bed. :P

I haven't got the energy to translate it. My brain was about to explode. ;)

It's easy to feign confidence when the caller gives you the name love... :rolleyes:

Ah, Jeez, BMollie, ya killing me here! :pac:

Igen! Kérjük, hogy nekünk Katerina, akár csak tíz percre!

Any questions you want to ask about your Angels she say's she's here to help...but she wasn't even able to give any of the callers their angel's name...even when they asked more than once

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭gobythewall

??/ ?/? ?/??/ ? ?//??/ ??/ / ???/ ??/???/

Any questions you want to ask about your Angels she say's she's here to help...but she wasn't even able to give any of the callers their angel's name...even when they asked more than once

She's reading most of the names off the cards. The whole thing is very vague.

Yes and the service these people provide probably works out cheaper for those inclined to go in for this sort of thing. They are not scamming anybody, any cretin of sound mind can read whats on the screen in front of them.

Kindly point out on the screen where it says average waiting times before getting through to the studio are 7 minutes? (the official time given by TV3)

Or where it says you could be on hold for up to 20 minutes? (people have reported this)

There was an ad at the Budapest labour exchange saying Theo needs someone to polish his noggin with can of Mr Sheen before his shows...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭gobythewall

I came here by accident! Angels!! Lovely call!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement