Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

"Don't be afraid - I don't bite"

You don't do much else either ...

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

She's very low maintenance all the same...ten fish fingers for two weeks... a pair of red shoes..and.a few feathers and she's happy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭spookwoman

There's the red shoes mentioned. Last time it was only black and brown shoes. Now theres blue ones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

Red Shoes MARK 2 tonight :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

She probably nagged her partner to buy the earrings, I might try that.

• Advertisement

Was thinking after about the woman who found the pile of feathers outside some place. Some cat killed an angel :eek:

flutegirl wrote: »
    She probably nagged her partner to buy the earrings, I might try that.

Hope his name is not David....that's her guy's name

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

We could play a drinking game with this shoW. Every time she mentions red shoes, fish fingers, earrings, Noel Edmonds, take a big slug from your wine bottle. BY 2 O'CLOCK WE'LL BE TOTALLY P*ISSED

BMollie wrote: »
    Hope his name is not David....that's her guy's name

BUSTED!!!!

Flathan's shuffling his cards off camera - it looks like he's doing something else (think "Hand Shandy" call) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

spookwoman wrote: »
    Will have to listen back later to hear what she said

I had a look back at it and she said something like "I dunno whether I was ringing your number or not, I was ringing some number *mumble mumble" followed by "why did you ring me back then sorry?"

Thats what it sound like anyway, the woman had a pretty tough accent to understand.

She's doodling on paper now. Must be as bored as the viewers

coolhull wrote: »
    We could play a drinking game with this shoW. Every time she mentions red shoes, fish fingers, earrings, Noel Edmonds, take a big slug from your wine bottle. BY 2 O'CLOCK WE'LL BE TOTALLY P*ISSED

She'd drive you to drink alright....great idea...if we started at 12 I would love to see the posts by 2 a.m. ;) and even worse reading them the next day

That ''cork board'' car must be vintage by now

She's doodling on paper now. Must be as bored as the viewers

She's playing her own drinking game as well by the looks of it.

She'd drive you to drink alright....great idea...if we started at 12 I would love to see the posts by 2 a.m. ;) and even worse reading them the next day

I would laugh my ass off if someone calling themselves Tracey rang in to complain about Steve McDonald or Roy Cropper.

It's amazing how low this "show" has sunk. This nonsense would never have been tolerated in the optimism of the early days

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Orielle

coolhull wrote: »
    . BY 2 O'CLOCK WE'LL BE TOTALLY P*ISSED

You mean...We're not like that already?

I would laugh my ass off if someone calling themselves Tracey rang in to complain about Steve McDonald or Roy Cropper.

...or asking where "our Amy" is!

Flathan's shuffling his cards off camera - it looks like he's doing something else (think "Hand Shandy" call) :D
    Well he has to pass the time somehow! Carole is boring him too

• Advertisement

Carole might want to change her diet too much swamp gas around causing flashes of light

Another 20 mins since last call

Carole might want to change her diet too much swamp gas around causing flashes of light

Ah Spook you should know where she's getting the gas from...the infamous fragrant chair :D

Another 20 mins since last call

I'm waiting for next call, to make me even madder, and then I'm gone.

This is more therapy for her than the callers...she's talking for 2 hours about herself, getting loads off her mind..and an audience to boot :(

flutegirl wrote: »
    I'm waiting for next call, to make me even madder, and then I'm gone.
    Me too, flutegirl. though at the rate the calls are coming in tonight, it may be a while yet

FFS do you want to know the name of your angel? Well think of a name.... @€;2.44/min

That's it lads, I'm outta here. Night ;)

A wave from Flathan. He's OK.

I hope that caller's angel has good hearing. I could hardly hear a word she said.

Ah Spook you should know where she's getting the gas from...the infamous fragrant chair :D

Is Carole actually in Hungary? If so, she must be in the basement or the broom cupboard of the ESO building :eek:

• Advertisement

Oh no....the car parking space again...this is awful

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement